London Stadium Capacity

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: London Stadium Capacity

Post by eskimo joe »

What ever happened go this so called planned standing area to be retried in some stadiums.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

h69

Post by h69 »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:32 pm What ever happened go this so called planned standing area to be retried in some stadiums.
It's in almost every PL stadium for away fans including ours.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

60 k..70k...?...it means nothing

90 per cent wankers over that place ..
.and 5 per cent of the 10 per cent left are guilty of selling out.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

ignore me..im a miserable prick at the best of times.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

normannomates wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:37 am ignore me..im a miserable prick at the best of times.
Indeed . But on this occasion I’m putting it down to the copious amounts of drain cleaner & coke that BB sent you for Christmas.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:13 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:00 pm

Apparently Ibbs they want to take it up to 68,000.
Hopefully that will generate more funds and for us to consolidate a regular top 10 side and banished the fear of a R season.
Don't think it will make a massive difference Ibbs. It will increase revenues a little, if we sell the extra spaces, but matchday revenues are becoming less important to the PL clubs. Unfortunately our commercial department don't seem to be doing as well as those at a lot of other clubs. We are still perceived as the "poor relations" of the so called major Lon don clubs, despite having a ground vapacity which I believe is the largest inb London.

On Talk Sport this morning someone was talking about West Ham punching above their weight. Given our totaL spending over the past few seasons surely that is bollocks. This perception of "little old West Ham" has to be changed if the club wants to be taken as a really serious player. That's what a commercial department is there for FFS.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

What was that old saying they used to say...........ah yes now I remember

West Ham are like Christmas decorations ........... :D

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:36 pm What was that old saying they used to say...........ah yes now I remember

West Ham are like Christmas decorations ........... :D
Things will be different next year, Andy. Just you wait and see. :D

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:33 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:13 pm

Hopefully that will generate more funds and for us to consolidate a regular top 10 side and banished the fear of a R season.
Don't think it will make a massive difference Ibbs. It will increase revenues a little, if we sell the extra spaces, but matchday revenues are becoming less important to the PL clubs. Unfortunately our commercial department don't seem to be doing as well as those at a lot of other clubs. We are still perceived as the "poor relations" of the so called major Lon don clubs, despite having a ground vapacity which I believe is the largest inb London.

On Talk Sport this morning someone was talking about West Ham punching above their weight. Given our totaL spending over the past few seasons surely that is bollocks. This perception of "little old West Ham" has to be changed if the club wants to be taken as a really serious player. That's what a commercial department is there for FFS.
You could be right, mate.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.