West Ham vs Man Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: West Ham vs Man Utd Official Match Thread

Post by OZHAMMER »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:23 pm Couldn't stay awake to watch the game last night, too many cold ones. Nice result especially for the poor 6000 that went to Anfield the other night. Now for a round of golf, won $155 last 3 rounds, semi retirement so might turn pro. :lol: COYI!!!!!
I’m at the driving range now. 250m on the fly, into a 20kph headwind...

... the guy beside me can do it all.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Forgetting the absolute embarrassment Wednesday night.
A very dull first half our own sloppy passes causing us a few problems as per.
A few tweaks mid second half we started to control the game and thanks to Paqueta a couple of assists for our in form Bowen and Kudus to dispatch albeit a very poor Man Utd side.
Thought Zouma and the Bubble had decent games
Can’t stand the fucking Red Manc cunts so all the more satisfying fucking them over.
Strange how fucking piss poor we have been in many games yet we sit sixth at Christmas
Funny old game

Onwards and upwards.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:30 am Forgetting the absolute embarrassment Wednesday night.
A few tweaks mid second half we started to control the game and thanks to Paqueta a couple of assists for our in form Bowen and Kudus to dispatch albeit a very poor Man Utd side.
Can’t stand the fucking Red Manc cunts so all the more satisfying fucking them over.
Strange how fucking piss poor we have been in many games yet we sit sixth at Christmas
Funny old game

Onwards and upwards.
Still not sure about the bubble tbh. Seems to lose his concentration on occasions and has a mistake or two in him.
I'd have given Alvarez MOTM tbh, thought he was quality throuhout the 90 and it has to be said well assisted by Soucek.. Paqueta turned up big time second half and, dare I mention it very quietly, credit to Moyes for the tactical switch, although why it took so fucking long to make it only he knows.
If we're still 6th after the next two we can look forward to a decent 2024 imo. But on the other hand--------
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:30 am Forgetting the absolute embarrassment Wednesday night.
Funny old game

Onwards and upwards.
Way I saw it too mate, except first half Ref was trying his best to give the Red Mancs a helping hand.

No fan off Moyes and very disappointed with the way he threw the game Weds, however the last 3 years he has had success compared to previous years so I give him credit for that.
He has my contempt though for the dull as dishwater football put on display.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Towie wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:36 am
Funny old game

Onwards and upwards.
Way I saw it too mate, except first half Ref was trying his best to give the Red Mancs a helping hand.

No fan off Moyes and very disappointed with the way he threw the game Weds, however the last 3 years he has had success compared to previous years so I give him credit for that.
Agree thought the officials were staunch fucking Mancs
the cunt bottled it twice in sending off Evans as well imo

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:13 am
Towie wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:36 am

Do you mean that there were two incidents that could've resulted in a second yellow? Because I didn't see a straight red...?

I thought Evans had a good game compared to his compatriots... but because he's lost a yard or two in pace, he's had to bring a bit more cunt into his game.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:24 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:13 am

Do you mean that there were two incidents that could've resulted in a second yellow? Because I didn't see a straight red...?

I thought Evans had a good game compared to his compatriots... but because he's lost a yard or two in pace, he's had to bring a bit more cunt into his game.
Two fouls later committed on separate occasions warranted a second yellow card imo the wanker in the black thought otherwise