Liverpool vs West Ham League Cup Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Liverpool vs West Ham League Cup Official Match Thread

Post by JayK »

Fuck Moyes. Lesser teams would’ve at least tried to attack a bit more. Blokes a cunt, big fat hairy fucking cunt
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Never got the chance to see the game but i had already decided a loss was on the cards so wouldnt be suprised in the morning. Imagine my surprise when i checked the result this morning! I laughed my bollox off, i had expected a 2-0 or maybe 3-1 loss not this embarassing score. Mind you Moyes was preparing us for a loss pre this game with his talk of players falling ill.

And we aspire to be up there with the best, time to get real, we couldnt even achieve half as much as lesser teams have against this lot. It can hardly be said, looking at this outcome, we can hold our own.

Not upset with losing, that i expected, pissed off with the pathetic score line. Now if my son, a Liverpool supporter, takes the piss he will find himself minus presents under the tree
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

aklhammer

Post by aklhammer »

that post match interview, thinks he has enough in the bank to gloss this over. not sure even the fence sitters are tolerating this one. he threw this game, decided after the draw and rubbed our faces in it afterwards. we don't need to analyze our training and preparation after this, we need to analyze dodgy dave's bank account for suspicious payments from Carabou
Matamata

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:18 pm I swear to God, the next time I hear Moyes is our best manager ever with a win ratio of blah blah blah percent and won us that cup.
I'll strangle the cunt.
As the main once said. There are lies, damn lies and statistics. Statistics, as we all know, can be used to prove pretty much whatever you want them too.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:45 am Fuck, that's a real pants down thrashing. Was Bowen's goal our first shot at the target? That's a piss take on all the travelling fans. Club should reimburse them all.
First shot on target ??? FFS it was our only shot on target. In fact we only had two shots all night. The other one was from Kudus that went over the bar.

That's the crossbar btw, not the one in the stand behin
d the goal which would have been more in keeping with the overall performance.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Well they do say that every cloud has a silver lining.

I was working up in Fort Pierce so I did not get to see the game. So it was not all vad then. 😁
Flairon

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Probably just as well we lost - we'd have been up against Fulham next. :?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

An absolute fucking disgrace
Bar Bowen them fucking players and I use that term loosely should hang their fucking heads in shame
As for Moyes an arrogant no nothing fucking prick can’t wait for him and his useless fucking staff to fuck off out the club.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Did anybody see his post match interviews ?
The tv one was bad enough . The Whutv one ? Well , that cunt should not only be ashamed of himself but he threw the fanbase under the bus once again .

We were crying out for rotation… he rotated .
Liverpool were far too good for us . Too good and too quick . A class above us ….. apparently.

This cunt needs to get out of our club now . Sullivan , grow some .
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:42 pm Did anybody see his post match interviews ?
The tv one was bad enough . The Whutv one ? Well , that cunt should not only be ashamed of himself but he threw the fanbase under the bus once again .

We were crying out for rotation… he rotated .
Liverpool were far too good for us . Too good and too quick . A class above us ….. apparently.

This cunt needs to get out of our club now . Sullivan , grow some .
Yep, fucking vile specimen of a man. Can’t stand the fucking cunt
COYI!!!