Prediction League - Round 15 - Results

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Prediction League - Round 15 - Results

Post by OZHAMMER »

Well, this morning's result certainly threw a spanner in the works, with Mick looking to be in a fair bit of trouble until he pulled the Hammers game out of his arse. Well done Mick for topping the round (equally with my good self) with 150 points, and further extending his lead at the top.

Honourable mentions to that 'woulda coulda shoulda' cunt Ibby, who scored a commendable 130 points, as did newcomer Welsh, who also managed to get arsehole lucky with our game. At this rate, Welsh is likely to catch Newmarket, Deano, and Dano, which would be massively embarrassing for them, but fucking hilarious for the rest of us!! :lol:

Special mention to Deano, Tel, and leebo for forgetting to pick a joker game... Please keep up you hopeless bunch of fuck-knuckles.

Well done to eastcoast for getting his tips in on time... but the question needs to be asked - why did you bother?! 30 points?! Pitiful. Just pitiful. :?

Don't forget to get your tips in for this weekend's games.

(And Jay - is the square box next to the Blunts Bees game for your Round 16 tips your joker symbol? And if so, wtf?!)
Attachments
2023-2024 - Round 15 - Prediction League Results.PNG
2023-2024 - Round 15 - Prediction League Results.PNG (89.3 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Last edited by OZHAMMER on Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

eskimo joe

Re: Prediction League - Round 15 - Results

Post by eskimo joe »

Typical, i forgave Mystic Meg and this is how she repays me. Well if she can produce more unexpected west ham wins with her erroneous predictions then carry on i say.

Thanks Oz, quick on the ball as always. Well done!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Cunts.
You are all cunts!
Pitiful indeed but unlike the Ibby no piss poor excuses
I should just stay in bed.
However…
The whole premier league is bent I tell you. Fucking freaky results here there and every where, I’m beginning to think Tel may be onto something…

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers for your efforts Oz
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Cheers Captain Ozzy, I am quite pleased but disappointed with the Everton-Newcastle and Crystal Palace-Bournemouth results as Newcastle and Palace let me down badly and cost me points, also surprised of how West Ham turned up in 2nd half and wipe my predictions of Tottenham 3- 0 West Ham which was on the card giving we were so poor in 1st half but 2nd half changed that and as it is West Ham, I am pleased for them to prove me wrong.

Hopefully this weekend for Ibbyham FC will thrive on and even do better as I have told my club, Ibbyham FC to try to catch up Micky Mouse who are 280 points above me so I hope things will go Ibbyham's way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your sincerely

Mr Carbon Copy Moyes in disguise.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:48 am Well, this morning's result certainly threw a spanner in the works, with Mick looking to be in a fair bit of trouble until he pulled the Hammers game out of his arse. Well done Mick for topping the round (equally with my good self) with 150 points, and further extending his lead at the top.

Honourable mentions to that 'woulda coulda shoulda' cunt Ibby, who scored a commendable 130 points, as did newcomer Welsh, who also managed to get arsehole lucky with our game. At this rate, Welsh is likely to catch Newmarket, Deano, and Dano, which would be massively embarrassing for them, but fucking hilarious for the rest of us!! :lol:

Special mention to Deano, Tel, and leebo for forgetting to pick a joker game... Please keep up you hopeless bunch of fuck-knuckles.

Well done to eastcoast for getting his tips in on time... but the question needs to be asked - why did you bother?! 30 points?! Pitiful. Just pitiful. :?

Don't forget to get your tips in for this weekend's games.

(And Jay - is the square box next to the Blunts Bees game for your Round 16 tips your joker symbol? And if so, wtf?!)
Cheers Oz. Quick off the mark as always, at least that’s what I’ve heard 🤷🏻‍♂️

And yes, dunno why it’s a box instead of an emoji but that’s my joker mate
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

The Aussie boys did well this week.

Cheers again Oz.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ibbyham wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:27 pm Cheers Captain Ozzy, I am quite pleased but disappointed with the Everton-Newcastle and Crystal Palace-Bournemouth results as Newcastle and Palace let me down badly and cost me points, also surprised of how West Ham turned up in 2nd half and wipe my predictions of Tottenham 3- 0 West Ham which was on the card giving we were so poor in 1st half but 2nd half changed that and as it is West Ham, I am pleased for them to prove me wrong.

Hopefully this weekend for Ibbyham FC will thrive on and even do better as I have told my club, Ibbyham FC to try to catch up Micky Mouse who are 280 points above me so I hope things will go Ibbyham's way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your sincerely

You’re off your chummy mate
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:41 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:27 pm Cheers Captain Ozzy, I am quite pleased but disappointed with the Everton-Newcastle and Crystal Palace-Bournemouth results as Newcastle and Palace let me down badly and cost me points, also surprised of how West Ham turned up in 2nd half and wipe my predictions of Tottenham 3- 0 West Ham which was on the card giving we were so poor in 1st half but 2nd half changed that and as it is West Ham, I am pleased for them to prove me wrong.

Your sincerely

Still makes more sense than Norm.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Your sincerely

Hope you will start climbing up the ladder soon.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:30 am

Hope you will start climbing up the ladder soon.
Ouch!! :lol: :lol: :lol: