Fulham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Fulham vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket »

FlatCapDave wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:44 pm
Flairon wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:14 pm With regard to David Moyes I am neither a lover nor a hater.

I am however appreciative of what he has achieved during his two spells at the club.

Having said that, I do not see how today's performance is even remotely excusable.
It isn't excusable, however, we've seen a lot of teams out there lose games and lose them badly this season. It happens.

What is quite amusing is seeing all the moaning-faced types crawl out from under their rocks now we've lost. Didn't really see much of them when we beat Spuds, Arsenal or Chelsea :lol:
Name Names ????
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:42 pm

It isn't excusable, however, we've seen a lot of teams out there lose games and lose them badly this season. It happens.

What is quite amusing is seeing all the moaning-faced types crawl out from under their rocks now we've lost. Didn't really see much of them when we beat Spuds, Arsenal or Chelsea :lol:
Name Names ????
He wasnt looking.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Fuck, never saw a 5-0 thrashing coming. Have to have a gander later. 26° at 4.30 means a couple of coldies outside with the dogs after a hard day's Yakka. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:24 am Fuck, never saw a 5-0 thrashing coming. Have to have a gander later. 26° at 4.30 means a couple of coldies outside with the dogs after a hard day's Yakka. :D
Paint a wall and watch it dry. More life in the dripping paint.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:37 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:59 pm

Surely you’re not suggesting the great Tim, that’s the other one not you btw, made a mistake letting Downes go.? :o :o
Well I’ve no idea whose idea it was tbh but I could be forgiven for thinking it may have been a contributory factor in Moyes getting his corner taker ?
Dont get me wrong , Flynn Downes is no world beater but he IS a dedicated defensive midfielder.
He didn’t get a sniff last season , partly due to Rice’s ever presence , partly (imo) not being a Moyes signing.

But when we let Rice go we also got rid of the only genuine back up to Rices’s replacement.

It suits Moyes as he gets to play his two most favourite favourites when Alvarez is missing .

If I was Thilo Kehrer I’d be banging on Moyes’ front door tonight . After all what’s the worst that can happen ? He can’t get a game under this tyrant anyway.
Agree with pretty much everything you've written there. Very odd to let him go knowing full well that Rice would be off. My eremark was mainly aimed at the usual suspects who were praising Steidten to the heavens for everything that was going on at West Ham that was perceived to be good and blaming Moyes for everything regarded as bad. That sort of stuff is precisely the sort of ammunition the "British is always best" boys in the mainstream media bring out when defending Moyes' record in their particular broadsheet, tabloid or Jim Whitecast. It dilutes the impact of very valid and easily visible flaws Moyes exhibits on a regular basis.

Don't know if you saw last night's Claret & Booze offering where Nick said he;d been "told" the change of tactics at half time on Thursday were the result of a player revolt in the dressing room. I love their passion , and they do make some excellent points, Nick coaches his kids team and he comes across as someone who understands the tactical side of the game, but, ffs guys stick to the facts, it makes your message so much more powerful.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Flairon wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:14 pm With regard to David Moyes I am neither a lover nor a hater.

I am however appreciative of what he has achieved during his two spells at the club.

Having said that, I do not see how today's performance is even remotely excusable.

Tbh mate I think the only time there wasn't any criticism of Moyes was the Arsenal game,where we were excellent throughout.I think it's the only time we have really played well in a game in 18 months.

The other two,we got lucky tbh,though you had to admire the way we see the game out with 10 man against Chelsea and managed to score again.In both them games,the opposition should really have been out of sight.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:01 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:29 pm Squad depth is not strong, Fornals and Cresswell are not good enough.

Need major investments and a larger squad if we are competing in Europe like the top 6 sides do.

Fornals and Cresswell.? Wha about the other cunts. Far too easy to cunt off the usual suspects Ibbs. I. Seriously, apart from Bowen, who worked his cojones off, what West Ham player out there today had even an average game, never mind a good one.?
Sadly only a couple of players were good yesterday but the squad wasn't balance. Need a change next summer.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I have no fucking words.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:59 pm I have no fucking words.
goodpost:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ibbyham wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:39 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:01 pm

Fornals and Cresswell.? Wha about the other cunts. Far too easy to cunt off the usual suspects Ibbs. I. Seriously, apart from Bowen, who worked his cojones off, what West Ham player out there today had even an average game, never mind a good one.?
Sadly only a couple of players were good yesterday but the squad wasn't balance. Need a change next summer.
Just being curious Ibbs apart from Bowen, who I assume is one of your two, who was the other one ? And if you say Aguerd I will find you and kill you. ;)

And Letchworth is quite a small town so beware.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?