Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Yet again stupid International break cost us 2 players injured with Antonio likely to be out for 3 months but he had several poor performance so we are not sorely missed him as he is already out of date anyway. The worst one is our best performance so far this season in Jarrod Bowen who was withdrawn from England after picking up an injury which I hope will be short-term or as a precaution. No news yet how long Bowen will be out but a major doubt for him to play again Burnley who only got 4 points so far this season, the worst start by any team at this stage of 12 games. Burnley will be up for this match as they know West Ham are a very poor away side, having lost 16 away games in 24 away games since start of last season which is dismal. Hope rest of the foreign players are back unscathed and with Antonio and Bowen likely not to feature against Burnley, I would give Mubama a start as Danny Ings is way out of his depth and no use. We need energetic young strikers, not OAP ones. Wake up Moyes!!! Just follow John Lyall's trust as he did with Tony Cottee back in 1983. Hope our defence will be focus and closed down any gaps as we are leaky too many soft goals which that area need massive improvement next summer.

Squad:

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Mavropanos
Emerson

Alvarez
JWP
Soucek

Kudus
Mubama
Paqueta

This is quite a good look of the squad and please, NO INGS, NO BENRAHMA AND NO FORNALS at the start.

Percentage of probable results IF that above squad is chosen:

Burnley win: 30%
West Ham win: 40%
Draw: 30%

If that Bugeyes idiots, put Aguerd instead of Mavropanos and Ings instead of Mubama, it will be Burnley 70% wins, West Ham 10% win and 20% draw.

You have been warned Bugeyes!

COYI!!!!!

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

OZHAMMER

Re: Burnley vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by OZHAMMER »

Top shelf work there Ibbs, as usual.

Btw - what’s your issue with Fornals?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:05 pm Top shelf work there Ibbs, as usual.

Btw - what’s your issue with Fornals?
Cheers Mate

Fornals is not quite a player he was in 2020-21, whether that cos Moyes always put him as left winger as he was good in central.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

dont see any chance of mumba starting. there is hope that he gets some minutes, if he doesnt whats the fuckin point of having him in the squad. That said whilst everyone tells me he's a talent, i havent seen enough of him to know.
guess would be ings up top.
as a natural pessimist it seems certain burnleys dreadful run means this is a shoe in for them to win. We are the club that loves to break someones losing cycle. :)

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Kudus is OUT of Ghana squad due to his back problem.

That stupid f&cking international pointless crap games SHOULD BE BANNED!!!! Stop toiling players you stupid FIFA prick cunt!!!!

for Burnley games. 2 or 3 players will be out:

Antonio - A month or 2 out.
Bowen - couple of weeks likely or a month if worse scenario.
Kudus - major doubt for this game.

2 important players out of 3 will be out.

Likely Benny to do left winger and Paqueta in right side winger with Mubama upfront.

Defeat is written all over us. 0.0000000001% of us getting a draw, no thanks to stupid international!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Take a Valium Ibby, ffs!

:lol:

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:52 am Kudus is OUT of Ghana squad due to his back problem.

That stupid f&cking international pointless crap games SHOULD BE BANNED!!!! Stop toiling players you stupid FIFA prick cunt!!!!

Likely Benny to do left winger and Paqueta in right side winger with Mubama upfront.

Defeat is written all over us. 0.0000000001% of us getting a draw, no thanks to stupid international!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
hang on a bit Ibbs, ill only believe the 0.00000000000001% chance if Dwayne of the pipes says it :D he's surely got us down as 3-0 winners

JayK

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:52 am Kudus is OUT of Ghana squad due to his back problem.

Actually, Antonio is probably done for the season if it’s an ACL but for the other 2 we have no idea and could quite possibly be available for Saturday. And no way will Moyes put Mubama up front ahead of Fabianski
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

JayK wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:43 pm

Actually, Antonio is probably done for the season if it’s an ACL but for the other 2 we have no idea and could quite possibly be available for Saturday. And no way will Moyes put Mubama up front ahead of Fabianski
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you've predicted a 1-0 win to the mighty hammers Jay .....

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:43 pm

I'm of the opinion that cresswell will lead the line with fabs out wide.
Just thought I'd throw that one in there.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.