Everton deducted 10 points

Chat about anything football related here!
tassiehammer

Re: Everton deducted 10 points

Post by tassiehammer »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:22 pm
Towie wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:30 pm Man City and Chelsea next please.
Normally I would say “fuck yes”, but with City being docked points, it would usually mean either the Bindippers or Spuds are good chances for the title.

And to that I say “fuck that”.
I think Anje's bubble has burst. Lower of the top 10 for them now.
Anje is still a bubble though :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ibbyham wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:30 pm Hope Everton will LOSE their appeal. They must accept 10 points deducted due to poor handling on financial side. They did NOT learn lesson.

Hope Chelsea and Man City will be demoted for wrongdoing.

I never forgave Tottenham for winning 12 points deduction in 1995-96 season. That was very stupid of Alan Sugar who did wrong-doing and he is NOT fit to be a Lord as he is not a real person.
Post. Of.The.Decade.
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Seriously though.

It will open up a can of worms so huge, now that 4 clubs are preparing to sue them for £300m in total, it's why their appeal will be successful.

While also negating the need to impose even more stringent punishment on City and Chelsea.

The suggestion that relegating the vermin and the victims to the National League instead does seem sound however.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:37 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:22 pm City 115 charges.
Everton 1 charge

1150 point deducted (if convicted of all).
Still think they win the league by 10points😂
Citeh legal eagles trying to do a deal as we speak. "We'll take a 10 point deduction and plead guilty and save you all the bother" . Knowing they'll still clean up 😄
I'm waiting for the bidding to start for the rights to show the trial live on the box mate. Promises to be more entertaining than most of the crap they show. Can't you just imagine it ?

And now, over to the High Court where the prosecution is about to set out it's case, AND IT'S LIVE !!!

Wouldn't mind having a lirrle wager that Everton's deduction will be reduced and the "balance" suspended for a couple of seasons.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:22 am

Citeh legal eagles trying to do a deal as we speak. "We'll take a 10 point deduction and plead guilty and save you all the bother" . Knowing they'll still clean up 😄
I'm waiting for the bidding to start for the rights to show the trial live on the box mate. Promises to be more entertaining than most of the crap they show. Can't you just imagine it ?

And now, over to the High Court where the prosecution is about to set out it's case, AND IT'S LIVE !!!

Wouldn't mind having a lirrle wager that Everton's deduction will be reduced and the "balance" suspended for a couple of seasons.

Pay per view obviously Whisk!
You know it makes sense Rodney..
:lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

By what i understand Everton seemed to try and pull the wool over the commisions eyes claiming that some of the debt came from infrastucture renewal. To me it sounds like the owners decided to put the charge on the club rather than their own pockets. Surely they werent that naive?!.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:39 pm By what i understand Everton seemed to try and pull the wool over the commisions eyes claiming that some of the debt came from infrastucture renewal. To me it sounds like the owners decided to put the charge on the club rather than their own pockets. Surely they werent that naive?!.
It's also reported today that on top of the current points deduction another independent commission is to rule on the claims from other clubs which, if successful, would put Everton into administration and a mandatory 9 point deduction on top of it.

NAIL EM UP I SAY !!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:39 pm By what i understand Everton seemed to try and pull the wool over the commisions eyes claiming that some of the debt came from infrastucture renewal. To me it sounds like the owners decided to put the charge on the club rather than their own pockets. Surely they werent that naive?!.
Don’t understand what you’re saying mate. Of course the stadium costs would be chatted to the club. The new stadium will be a club asset. Out of curiosity why did you expect the owners to swallow the cost.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:22 am

I thought straight away that the Toffees will appeal and the league will suspend the sentence or soften it due to City and the rent boys in the background. But now that Leeds and co are smelling large amounts of cash it might be a different ball game. The lid might be off and too hard to get back on.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:05 pm
Don’t understand what you’re saying mate. Of course the stadium costs would be chatted to the club. The new stadium will be a club asset. Out of curiosity why did you expect the owners to swallow the cost.
Well they would have to swallow the cost of something to avoid the now current problem. I expect nothing, but they cant really turn around all surprised that it was included in the debt.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest