Newbie here

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: Newbie here

Post by OZHAMMER »

Doesn’t look like the new guy stayed around long. Shame.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:24 pm Was intrigued so had a peek on kumbstains Moysie thread fuck me it’s the same cunts on there fucking 24/7 ffs what a sad bunch of arse licking wankers they are.
Might be wrong but they seem to relish trying to bully any one that says a bad word about the fucking useless cunt.

Welcome by the way.
I took a gander, pure puke bowl, bet they hated that video C&B did about Moyes in the last 21 years, they appear to be a bunch of ostriches trying to keep their own eggs warm.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:19 am Doesn’t look like the new guy stayed around long. Shame.
You have to be a special kind of person to stay on here. A very special kind. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

JayK

Post by JayK »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:54 am Greetings from down under Bob. Well NZ at the moment. On hols.
What a fucking fantastic place this is. Unbelievable. Kiwiland that is not hammers chat. :lol: Back across the Tasman it's called the land of the long white cloud. Hardly seen one, bit like a West Ham centre forward. Nothing but blue skies and beautiful beaches.
You must be in Coromandel then?
COYI!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

JayK wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:34 am
tassiehammer wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:54 am Greetings from down under Bob. Well NZ at the moment. On hols.
What a fucking fantastic place this is. Unbelievable. Kiwiland that is not hammers chat. :lol: Back across the Tasman it's called the land of the long white cloud. Hardly seen one, bit like a West Ham centre forward. Nothing but blue skies and beautiful beaches.
You bet. :D Did cathedral cove this morning, lunch at Wahati? And now at Touranga. It's took me by surprise that's for sure. When were you here jay?
Edit, Waihi.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

JayK

Post by JayK »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:44 am
JayK wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:34 am

You bet. :D Did cathedral cove this morning, lunch at Wahati? And now at Touranga. It's took me by surprise that's for sure. When were you here jay?
Edit, Waihi.
Nice. Cathedral Cove and hot water beach down the road from there are amazing. If memory serves, Touranga is halfway down the east coast? Only done a drive by through there to Rotorua.
Nearly 10 years since we went. Loved every minute of it. Would love to do it again.
COYI!!!

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Think your giving anyone who has never been to NZ a far from accurate picture of the climate . Though thecsummers like anywhere can be fantastic .But as someone who lived in both the North and south islands for almost 20 years I can testify that it's not all blue skies and beautiful beaches . They have storms that will sink ships , can get very breezy , and I have walked through knee high snow down south . If you love the outdoors rain and mud would be something you would need to tolerate if your into hunting and tramping .
Bloody good when you catch the weather at the right time , have a good holiday Taz .

Bobby_on_Beat

Post by Bobby_on_Beat »

Thanks chaps.

I'm in the 'let Moyes contract run out' camp. I thought he was what we needed after Pellers plunging us into a mess, certainly doff my cap to Moyes for get a first team organised and getting us secure, and obviously the cup win. But now? Nah. He ain't what we need anymore. It's been a tough 2 years of watching this style of football and after 4+ years of Moyes in charge, I don't think we have a squad that can maintain results. It's not a squad where we can mix things up either - we're so predictable under Moyes. An opposition manager's dream. Time to let the club evolve - we need a manager who can excite the fans a bit more and can manage a larger squad.

As for 'the other place'. Effing keyboard warriors on there are a joke. Make a comment about squad management or tactics and the like, and you're moaning or negative or have an agenda. Some of them are logged in all day! Might be quieter on here, but at least you can say your peace without comments being edited by moderators.

Is there a newbie initiation? Do I have to drink a pint of piss or something? Tattoo?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Bobby_on_Beat wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:17 am Thanks chaps.

I'm in the 'let Moyes contract run out' camp. I thought he was what we needed after Pellers plunging us into a mess, certainly doff my cap to Moyes for get a first team organised and getting us secure, and obviously the cup win. But now? Nah. He ain't what we need anymore. It's been a tough 2 years of watching this style of football and after 4+ years of Moyes in charge, I don't think we have a squad that can maintain results. It's not a squad where we can mix things up either - we're so predictable under Moyes. An opposition manager's dream. Time to let the club evolve - we need a manager who can excite the fans a bit more and can manage a larger squad.

As for 'the other place'. Effing keyboard warriors on there are a joke. Make a comment about squad management or tactics and the like, and you're moaning or negative or have an agenda. Some of them are logged in all day! Might be quieter on here, but at least you can say your peace without comments being edited by moderators.

Is there a newbie initiation? Do I have to drink a pint of piss or something? Tattoo?
Well all had their bums tatooed recently with the name Moyes, its lest we forget what his football was like when he finally exits. No need for proof , your word will be good enough.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:59 pm
Bobby_on_Beat wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:21 pm Thought i'd come here from that other place. The moyes love in is so great now on kumb that moderators are actually editing lines from posts that are either negative of moyes or point out the bias of kumb. And i am not the only one to come off there. its such an echo chamber

Anyway, hope you can call a spade a spade on here, or even a big tool, without views being moderated or shut down
Yeah,I was on the "We love Moyes thread" earlier and got my normal kicking :lol:

Welcome Bob.
Of course you would you soppy bastard!! Why go on that thread at all because you know what you're going to get.? That thread is for those who are happy to worship at his feet, who will see no wrong in him and regard non believers as heretics who need putting down. And btw don't tell me there are people on the other side of the fence who can only offer silly insults about Moyes instead of constructive criticism and regard people who support Moyes as educationally sub normal. It works both ways pal. Trust me there are plenty of people on that site who have offered criticism of Moyes, including me who have not been censored or banned. It's called debate when done properly and doesn't have to be confrontational. You need to remember that. You never know you might even enjoy it.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?