Newbie here

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Newbie here

Post by andyginbrasil »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:27 pm
Oh I see what you see John but it’s not a level playing field over there .
The Mods @ Admin over there have their own little mob of assassins that appear when opinions differ , sometimes akin to cyber-bullying if there is such a thing .
Over to you Terry …. As an example.
Poor Tel also suffers on here ..... kickimmuts

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:17 pm
Newmarket wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:27 pm
Oh I see what you see John but it’s not a level playing field over there .
The Mods @ Admin over there have their own little mob of assassins that appear when opinions differ , sometimes akin to cyber-bullying if there is such a thing .
Over to you Terry …. As an example.
He does when he tries to rim Whiskyman.

Must be a Hertfordshire thing .
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:31 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:17 pm

He does when he tries to rim Whiskyman.

Must be a Hertfordshire thing .
Terry’s a Bedfordshire bumpkin mate. He applied for Hertfordshire residency but was black balled.

And he doesn’t kiss my arse any more since Neville Bartos re appeared. I’m distraught. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:50 pm
Terry’s a Bedfordshire bumpkin mate. He applied for Hertfordshire residency but was black balled.

And he doesn’t kiss my arse any more since Neville Bartos re appeared. I’m distraught. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Is that the reason you're using that fucking annoying text color for your signature.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

I think tel is a bit of a masochist :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:35 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:50 pm

:lol: :lol:

Is that the reason you're using that fucking annoying text color for your signature.
Just to keep you happy Andy I have removed the offending colour scheme. Have to admit it was a bit naff anyway. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

exhammer wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:39 am Hi. Just joined. Used to be on the books way back when. Never got into the first team but picked up medals with the youth team and had a career as a pro in the lower leagues. After hanging up the gloves did a coaching course and have been a goalie coach at a few clubs Bradford City my last one. Still follow the Hammers and go on a few of these forums once in a while to get the vibe of the fans. So decided to join up and give it a go. Been coming on and off for a whilw but seems it's gone a bit dead here lately. Any ideas why ? Can I make a suggestion ? Doesn't seem to be a lot of good debate on here these days. All a bit like Twitter which ain't what forums should be imo. Anyway might pop along once in a while and post something. Good luck to all and of cours
C O Y I
KUMB ...thank me in the after life

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

exhammer wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:39 am Hi. Just joined. Used to be on the books way back when. Never got into the first team but picked up medals with the youth team and had a career as a pro in the lower leagues. After hanging up the gloves did a coaching course and have been a goalie coach at a few clubs Bradford City my last one. Still follow the Hammers and go on a few of these forums once in a while to get the vibe of the fans. So decided to join up and give it a go. Been coming on and off for a whilw but seems it's gone a bit dead here lately. Any ideas why ? Can I make a suggestion ? Doesn't seem to be a lot of good debate on here these days. All a bit like Twitter which ain't what forums should be imo. Anyway might pop along once in a while and post something. Good luck to all and of cours
C O Y I
Hiya , was a regular , not that involved of late , but thinking of making a comeback as they say , well maybe not . As for debates we get the odd one or two , and dare I say it the odd scuffle with numbers , and the odd away day fan screaming and shouting that many on here don't have a right to a different opinion , and if we do it's never the right one .

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Clayton wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:06 am
C O Y I
Hiya , was a regular , not that involved of late , but thinking of making a comeback as they say , well maybe not . As for debates we get the odd one or two , and dare I say it the odd scuffle with numbers , and the odd away day fan screaming and shouting that many on here don't have a right to a different opinion , and if we do it's never the right one .

Here you go again Clayton. Your offering is nothing more than totally incoherent gibberish. This forum is all about opinions which are often subject to healthy debate. I am afraid to say that, in my opinion, I wouldn’t know where to start to debate your inane offering. Nothing personal like guv!
Tough times never last but tough people do

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:24 pm
Clayton wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:06 am

Here you go again Clayton. Your offering is nothing more than totally incoherent gibberish. This forum is all about opinions which are often subject to healthy debate. I am afraid to say that, in my opinion, I wouldn’t know where to start to debate your inane offering. Nothing personal like guv!
Obviously you don't understand the queen's English, and I don't talk whatever your babble is , sorry we'll just have to agree to see things different old chap .