Matchday Videos

Chat about anything football related here!
Broga81

Re: Matchday Videos

Post by Broga81 »

BlackDiamond wrote:
Sorry lads, Lasted less than 5 minutes on this. How can you talk about negativity bringing the club down when thats all youve done in these videos?
Your right we are all down but come on, this is your club. Support no matter what.
Stop slagging everyone off, the board, the players, the fans etc.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Chicken Runner wrote:Love your vids guys. Great for those of us that can't make it to the games.
It s not easy for anyone to try to make sense of what's happening at the moment. :?:
Despite the abject game and poor result, you're both doing a stellar job!!
Well done Gonzo and Geo, much appreciated.

Good man and thanks for the comments. We are very aware that many can't make it to the games so we try the best we can.

Obviously if there is anything in or around the ground that you'd like me to point the camera at then I'm more than happy to include it in the vid.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

bigfacemike wrote:Nice blog Gonzo. My little girl was none too impressed either. You perfectly captured the dejection we all felt after that mess.

Sorry I didn't get to spend any time with you Mike, was a bit manic on Sunday but nice to see you and your daughter. Catch you next time mate.

Oh yeah, the comedians name was Tom Stade as you suspected :D

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

belfasthammer wrote:Watched TAGG just after the game and the vlog matchday today Thanks to Gonzo and Geo for providing a real taste of matchday which with West Ham can be good or bad. They are brilliant especially for the overseas supporter who would love to be there. At the minute the team does not deserve the fans and a distinct lack of focus (rather than effort) is very obvious. I believe Bilic last season was a terrific man manager and that we basically had a gung-ho approach which took most other teams by storm They have all improved. We haven't and they have sussed us out. I repeat a question no one has answered. What is Julian Dicks input to the team? A highly talented defender should be of some use to us in these dire defensive times. We have enough cheerleaders. We need real leaders now.

Cheers Peter, we'll look forward to the Belfast Hammers next time over mate

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

thanks guy's chins up it will come right whufc_crest

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Broga81 wrote:
BlackDiamond wrote:
Sorry lads, Lasted less than 5 minutes on this. How can you talk about negativity bringing the club down when thats all youve done in these videos?
Your right we are all down but come on, this is your club. Support no matter what.
Am probably reading this wrong but just to double check, this video isn't us (hammers chat) but West Ham fan tv.

However I have to say there isn't much I disagree with that in there right now. We need a win so we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

The stewards left the fans alone, it would have been perfect to get the crowd bouncing without it turning into handbags, but alas, not this week.

BM Jon

Post by BM Jon »

Thanks for the latest vlogs on Sunday guys, it's just as it was on the day. We turn up in hope; I do appreciate the time and the passion that you put in to your work.

Sorry I couldn't make the post-match drinks, got to Paddington with 15 minutes to spare in the end.

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

redhammer wrote:
Broga81 wrote:
Am probably reading this wrong but just to double check, this video isn't us (hammers chat) but West Ham fan tv.

However I have to say there isn't much I disagree with that in there right now. We need a win so we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

The stewards left the fans alone, it would have been perfect to get the crowd bouncing without it turning into handbags, but alas, not this week.
I have to say the video is on the money. Negativity is around but you cant just ignore it I think the videos are a true reflection of fans feelings. Geo and Gonzo facilitate the fans voice and believe it or not they are fans and are adding their own opinion to the mix. Listen most of our squad are good players maybe not great players The stadium blips are being addressed. The boats are fantastic and we support the best team in the world ALL GOOD GUYS

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Excellent video, only spoiled by the 2 ugly fuckers doing it!!

Lets have Thor in
Covid in the Boardroom

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

BM Jon wrote:Thanks for the latest vlogs on Sunday guys, it's just as it was on the day. We turn up in hope; I do appreciate the time and the passion that you put in to your work.

Sorry I couldn't make the post-match drinks, got to Paddington with 15 minutes to spare in the end.

Mate, sterling effort making a round-trip from Germany . . . . . . and push-ups on the roof of the boat too ;)