Winstone v Dyer

Chat about anything football related here!
Optimistic Lee

Winstone v Dyer

Post by Optimistic Lee »

I am becoming increasingly frustrated and angry by the fuck ups that our ‘self appointed’ donkey led so called ‘management’ that I thought I would introduce a distraction.

The tale of the tapes

In the Claret corner Ray Winston

In the Blue corner Danny Dyer.

Scores out of ten on the following criteria.

* Genuine hard man/cockney

Winstone- born and bred cockney born in Hackney who was a serious amateur boxer. Knocking on a bit but could easily upper cut Dyer.
Genuine 9/10

Dyer - ‘pwoper’ cockney born in East London but struggled to dilute his early ‘electrocution’ lessons in later life; hence his unfair reputation for being a bit of a ‘plastic’cockney. No evidence of any fighting skills. By his own admission, not a pwoper hard man. Bowen would knock ten tons of shit out of Danny if it ever came to fists over Danni or West Ham
Dodgy 7/10

—————————————————————————————————

* Best actor

Winstone- from ‘Scum’ to Hollywood fame : enough said.

Unquestionable 10/10

Dyer. Fucked up football factory by playing the scum fans and never appeared in Green street. Tries to play the hard man but incredulous.

5/10 at a stretch

————————————————————————————————-

* Genuine Hammer

Winstone always takes the opportunity to relate to his Hammer affiliation during media interactions in UK but noticeably ignores West Ham during his Hollywood media interactions and failing to spread the gospel.

6/10

Dyer. I loved his reaction to West Ham winning the European Cup (jealous of his daughter being married to Bowen). Has always taken the opportunity to ‘hammer out the message’ during interviews.

9/10
—————————————————————————————————-

Admittedly a bit of a mismatch but Ray is my winner
Tough times never last but tough people do

Newmarket

Re: Winstone v Dyer

Post by Newmarket »

God you must bored .

Whatever’s poor Danny ever done to you Lee ?

I knew his old mum years ago and I tell ya now , she’ll rip your fucking head off .

I hope nobody else encourages this thread any further but I felt the urge to voice my disapproval.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Winstone’s got to be the better actor. His c v kicks Dyer into touch imo. His two best roles imo were in Handsome Beasts and The Departed. And of course he’s been in Minder many times which is a plus in my book.

DD should get praise, not criticism for swerving Green Street, crap film imo, but he was in Football Factory, just as crap, so loses points there. And hasn’t he been in Eastenders ? :x
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blatant disregard for authority......

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Ray's a decent actor.

Danny's got the right surname.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Newmarket,

Of course I’m bored, angry and frustrated with the lack of proactive response to RICE RICE BABY making it clear to his ‘Cozs’ that he wanted out months ago. NO FUCKING SIGNINGS.

I thought that I would introduce a more jocular discussion to distract us for a moment in time during this baron period in the transfer market.

Danny Dyer has never done anything to offend me personally but his ritually typical “cause I don’t know the melt”is fucking boring. At a stretch, I enjoy the Dyer ‘ light entertainment’.

I am sure that his mum would rip me a new arse.

Of course, you can voice your disapproval at my initiation of this light hearted thread. However, I think that that you lost the ironic plot in my attempt to “ave a giraffe” at the expense of Dyer and Winstone.

Never again matey

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:27 pm Newmarket,

Of course I’m bored, angry and frustrated with the lack of proactive response to RICE RICE BABY making it clear to his ‘Cozs’ that he wanted out months ago. NO FUCKING SIGNINGS.

I thought that I would introduce a more jocular discussion to distract us for a moment in time during this baron period in the transfer market.

Danny Dyer has never done anything to offend me personally but his ritually typical “cause I don’t know the melt”is fucking boring. At a stretch, I enjoy the Dyer ‘ light entertainment’.

I am sure that his mum would rip me a new arse.

Of course, you can voice your disapproval at my initiation of this light hearted thread. However, I think that that you lost the ironic plot in my attempt to “ave a giraffe” at the expense of Dyer and Winstone.

Never again matey

Take no notice of him Lee, he's just upset that we've missed out on Mbappe.
Miserable cunt 8-)
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Brook,

Thank you - I now understand the reason for the uncharacteristic tantrum from Newmarket. I wrongly assumed that it was too many sugar coated sweets.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Two East end boys made good

Good luck to em.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:35 am Two East end boys made good

Good luck to em.
Everyone forgets Charlie. :D