Slug vs McDullard

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: Slug quits Leeds

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:39 am Years ago a West Ham fan/author called Robert Banks wrote a book called 'An Irrational Hatred of Luton'.

It's available for as little as £1.99 I believe. You should buy it. It's very good.

But for an equally irrational reason I can't bring myself to dislike Shrek. Despite cupping his ear when we booed him, his park the bus tactics, his undoubted love of the big buck, he's not, for me, in the same league as McDullard in the sticking pins in a voodoo doll stakes.

Maybe its because despite all of the above he's got charisma whereas the Scotch arse has the charisma of a bycicle pump. I'm not sure. But the PL is certainly more entertaining with him in it and you have to admit he did what he was brought in to do and cleared up the golem's mess. It wasn't his fault he stayed at the club too long.
What you call charisma, I call arrogance.

It appears that the way you feel about Moyes is how I feel about Allardyce, and vice-versa.

palerider

Post by palerider »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:17 am
palerider wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:39 am Years ago a West Ham fan/author called Robert Banks wrote a book called 'An Irrational Hatred of Luton'.

It's available for as little as £1.99 I believe. You should buy it. It's very good.

But for an equally irrational reason I can't bring myself to dislike Shrek. Despite cupping his ear when we booed him, his park the bus tactics, his undoubted love of the big buck, he's not, for me, in the same league as McDullard in the sticking pins in a voodoo doll stakes.

Maybe its because despite all of the above he's got charisma whereas the Scotch arse has the charisma of a bycicle pump. I'm not sure. But the PL is certainly more entertaining with him in it and you have to admit he did what he was brought in to do and cleared up the golem's mess. It wasn't his fault he stayed at the club too long.

It appears that the way you feel about Moyes is how I feel about Allardyce, and vice-versa.
Opinions are like arseholes Oz. Everybody has one.

And I'm not saying I'd want him back.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:57 am

Opinions are like arseholes Oz. Everybody has one.

And I'm not saying I'd want him back.
Or as I like to say: opinions are like arseholes - this place is full of them :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I agree . Allardyce is one horrible cunt . And there was nobody shouting louder than me to fuck him off long before his actual departure.
But , imo , in retrospect, he always attempted to score goals or at least his teams do .
Not something that can be said about Moyes .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Some have said what a decent man McDullard is. The ex-fuhrer for example. Myself I don't agree. I think he's a cunt and a bully. And I really hate bullies. Shrek is arrogant and full of his own self-importance. A lot of managers are. You don't have to like them. But I've never seen or heard him throw one of his players under the bus like the Scotch cunt does with Benny.

Besides, I did say it was irrational.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:43 am Some have said what a decent man McDullard is. The ex-fuhrer for example. Myself I don't agree. I think he's a cunt and a bully. And I really hate bullies. Shrek is arrogant and full of his own self-importance. A lot of managers are. You don't have to like them. But I've never seen or heard him throw one of his players under the bus like the Scotch cunt does with Benny.

Besides, I did say it was irrational.
How about throwing kids to the wolves...?

Biggest cunt of an act I’ve seen from any manager.

Parasite of a man.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I’m going to change the name of the thread ….
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Re: Slug vs McDullard

Post by Newmarket »

So some have dislikes of Moyes , others feel the same way about the toad .
Personally I detest the pair of em and the football is mostly dire from both of em .
Allardyce sacrificed the kids at Forest which may have affected a few careers .
Moyes threw a cup quarter at Arsenal which to me was as bad .
They have both disrespected our fan base when under pressure to divert attention from their own failings.

But trying to keep personal feelings aside , comparing the two isn’t easy is it ?
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Re: Slug vs McDullard

Post by JayK »

You’re all right. Both a pair of cunts
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:46 am But , imo , in retrospect, he always attempted to score goals or at least his teams do .
I have to disagree with you there, NM. He wasn't just the worst bus parker I've ever seen - he'd have called in the whole depot fleet if he could.

But, like Pale said... opinions and arseholes.