Prague

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Prague

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:59 pm
JayK wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:51 pm

I just find it shocking they’re able to mug fans off with this but couldn’t get a fanzone organised somewhere
I’m fortunate enough to have a ticket for the final but if I didn’t I’d rather watch the game at home with friends and family or at the pub. I wouldn’t even consider paying those prices. Sadly I bet there are a lot who will.
As for how you managed to get a ticket when thousands of season ticket holders cannot , I’m not even going to ask ….
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

JayK wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:51 pm

I just find it shocking they’re able to mug fans off with this but couldn’t get a fanzone organised somewhere
I’m fortunate enough to have a ticket for the final but if I didn’t I’d rather watch the game at home with friends and family or at the pub. I wouldn’t even consider paying those prices. Sadly I bet there are a lot who will.
Lucky you.
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:04 am

As for how you managed to get a ticket when thousands of season ticket holders cannot , I’m not even going to ask ….
It's not what you know, it's who you know, as someone once said. ;)

All I will say is that my ticket, the same as the other away European games I've attended, has absolutely no connection to West Ham's allocation. And in case you're wondering, no, I didn't pay over the odds. Although the hotel's costing an arm and several legs. At least it gave me a sound financial reason for leaving Mrs W at home on this occasion. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:22 am
Newmarket wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:04 am

All I will say is that my ticket, the same as the other away European games I've attended, has absolutely no connection to West Ham's allocation. And in case you're wondering, no, I didn't pay over the odds. Although the hotel's costing an arm and several legs. At least it gave me a sound financial reason for leaving Mrs W at home on this occasion. ;)
I’m sure you’ll light up the stadium with your presence.
I’ll give you a wave from the pleb section.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:36 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:22 am

I mentioned the West Ham allocation thing because some people get a bit sniffy about people without away points or whatever they're called getting tickets instead of someone with them. Which isn't the case, at least with the ticket I've got.

Just for the record you understand. ;)

GSE Green Jacket

Post by GSE Green Jacket »

NO TICKET but flight n hotel at Face Value

1 DIRECT FLIGHT FROM LUTON ON SUNDAY 4th to Prague
( not checked in )
and a hotel for 5 nights for TWO ( room can take 3 people as a kingsize and single bed)
4.2 km from the ground and on a direct bus route 11 mins

FOR SALE .....1 RETURN flight TICKET June 4TH. TO FRI 9TH.
5 NIGHTS B+B in a big room
£600 IF ANY ONE INTERESTED
Last edited by GSE Green Jacket on Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Benham

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:44 am
ToneLoc wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:36 am
I mentioned the West Ham allocation thing because some people get a bit sniffy about people without away points or whatever they're called getting tickets instead of someone with them. Which isn't the case, at least with the ticket I've got.

Enjoy mate (although the idea of such a high proportion of corporate before real fans is a cancerous blight on this final).
Just please don’t be one of those people that, after half time reappears back in their seat on 61 minutes.
If so then I really do hope that your entire section is swallowed up by a huge sink hole.

Nothing personal you understand ;)
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

ToneLoc wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:23 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:44 am

Enjoy mate (although the idea of such a high proportion of corporate before real fans is a cancerous blight on this final).
Just please don’t be one of those people that, after half time reappears back in their seat on 61 minutes.
If so then I really do hope that your entire section is swallowed up by a huge sink hole.

Nothing personal you understand ;)
I can assure you mate that my arse will be in place before kick off and will remain in place during the entire proceedings. I will, however, not attempt, whatever the outcome, to lead the assembled great and the good in a chorus of fucking bubbles. " We are the Champions" however, should the result be favourable is a different matter entirely. ;)

As for re appearing back in my seat late for the commencement of the second half I sincerely hope it isn't necessary for me to leave the seat to avail myself of liquid beverage, as I feel certain there will be hordes of busty czech beauties on hand to deliver the booze personally.

But I do hope there are sausages on sticks.

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:40 am I was hoping to get a copy of the match programme but according to the UEFA website they’re already sold out.

So if any of you lucky bastards can pick up and extra one and avoid getting vomit all over it I’d appreciate it :lol:
https://www.officialwesthamstore.com/wh ... ramme.html

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:50 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:40 am I was hoping to get a copy of the match programme but according to the UEFA website they’re already sold out.

So if any of you lucky bastards can pick up and extra one and avoid getting vomit all over it I’d appreciate it :lol:
https://www.officialwesthamstore.com/wh ... ramme.html
Cheers fella . Some friends that are attending will be bringing me one back , hopefully signed 👍🏻
Bring back Jonathon !