West Ham vs Leeds Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Leeds Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Well done to the boys who made our club to reach our first major European Final since 1976, now we are back in our domestic and don't want another repeat of the Brentford dire game. Hope our boys tonight will be ok for this game, maybe some few changes, but not many like last week. It would be easier if this match was on a Monday to give us some leeway. We only need a point in our next 2 Premier League games to ensure 100% stay in Premier League.

Fabianski

Coufal
Zouma
Aguerd or Ogbonna
Cresswell or Emerson

Rice
Soucek or Downes
Paqueta

Bowen
Antonio
Benrahma or Fornals

Let give our best and make sure BFS won't be smiling after the final whistle.

COYI!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

aklhammer

Re: West Ham vs Leeds Official Match Thread

Post by aklhammer »

Hope the club puts out something for the fans, and we sing Were going to Prague all game. I honestly don't give a shit about the result tbf, and I think Leeds could nick a point or three here to help their survival. Every chance though that our momentum will get us a result and we relegate them. I would drop players for this one though. Moyes hasn't used the squad enough and this is another opportunity to do so without much concern.
Matamata

garnett

Post by garnett »

Actually, I would probably drop 6 or 7 for this game, not because they are tired or fatigued, quite the opposite in fact, because they were fucking shit last night and made a bang average championship team look half decent but still couldnt score in a brothel.

Another reason is I like Leeds, always have and I`ve enjoyed the way they have played the past couple of seasons, its far better than the dross we serve up.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

garnett wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:39 am Actually, I would probably drop 6 or 7 for this game, not because they are tired or fatigued, quite the opposite in fact, because they were fucking shit last night and made a bang average championship team look half decent but still couldnt score in a brothel.

Another reason is I like Leeds, always have and I`ve enjoyed the way they have played the past couple of seasons, its far better than the dross we serve up.
Maybe the way they used to play...

... they’re now under the tutelage of Big Sam the Entertainer :?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Personally I can’t stand the Dirty Leeds cunts their scum fans and everything about the shit club hope we fucking smash em and send them and the fat head cunt down.
The crowd will be buzzing and well up for it ,last home game full strength and no fucking about.

Onwards and upwards.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

garnett wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:39 am Actually, I would probably drop 6 or 7 for this game, not because they are tired or fatigued, quite the opposite in fact, because they were fucking shit last night and made a bang average championship team look half decent but still couldnt score in a brothel.

Cheerful Cunt
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:58 am Personally I can’t stand the Dirty Leeds cunts their scum fans and everything about the shit club hope we fucking smash em and send them and the fat head cunt down.
The crowd will be buzzing and well up for it ,last home game full strength and no fucking about.

Onwards and upwards.
That figures. Leeds is in Yorkshire and the only good thing ever to come out of that fucking county is the M1 southbound.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Moyes out

h69

Post by h69 »

Figures...you do sound like a miserable yorkshire cunt.

Fantastic football Leeds play 🤣🤣

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

As I said earlier, Everton and us are the only team out of English teams, which included Manure and Arsenal, to have beaten them at their ground in Europe. They might be average but I think they are better organised and I think you seem to think we are better than we are.

We aren't far off being a championship side, so it sort of puts us on an even footing. Could go on, but we know what is what. We are better, not by much, but better than where we currently stand, but poorer in reality than what some would believe.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest