West Ham vs Leeds Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: West Ham vs Leeds Official Match Thread

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:56 pm
palerider wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:50 am On the spur of the moment I went as I was offered a ticket. The main reason was that I'd not see Declan in a West Ham shirt again apart from the last two on television. Usual crap start then pleasantly surprised. And Pacman is a fucking genius. And Leeds were really, really shit.

Got very drunk afterwards, lots of singing, another pint in the Hole in the Wall at Waterloo, telling a beggar asking for change to fuck off. Took me back years.

Finally got to my hotel, don't remember falling asleep and no idea at all where the donkey in my room this morning came from.

We've all been there my learned friend.
I once woke up in a hotel room dressed as Odd Bod from the carry on film, surrounded by Rabbits and a chimpanzee called Jim.
Which was strange as I went out in full Erwin Rommel garb.
:lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

JayK wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 1:42 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:35 pm Managed to catch some of the 2nd half it looked a thriller. Am out in Portugal golfing…let me tell you there are a lot of hammers out here. Massive cheers when we went up. Great result unfortunately didn’t see the lap of honour and probs rice last chance to say addios to fans…. It’s been emotional and good luck wherever you end up. What a player…very proud of all he’s achieved whilst in our colours.
Don’t lie. You were there. I seen evidence.
busted :D