The victims

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

The victims

Post by palerider »

If there's one club I loathe more than the hook-nosed vermin it's the victims.

And once again they get a VAR decision in their favour yesterday. How the fuck wasn't Jota sent off ? He nearly took the bloke's face off.

As for that kraut cunt celebrating the winner in front of the fourth official, what a piece of shit.

tassiehammer

Re: The victims

Post by tassiehammer »

palerider wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:39 am If there's one club I loathe more than the hook-nosed vermin it's the victims.

And once again they get a VAR decision in their favour yesterday. How the fuck wasn't Jota sent off ? He nearly took the bloke's face off.

As for that kraut cunt celebrating the winner in front of the fourth official, what a piece of shit.
But didn't the karma bus get to his hammy? :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

They aren't known has LiVARpool for nothing.

It astounded me how Jota was not sent off.

Posters know my feelings on how the big clubs get some of these ridiculous decisions going for them.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

They're certainly on top of my list.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Ryan Mason was bitching about Jota not being red carded in his post match interview but I didn't hear him say anything about the challenge Oliver Skipp (you just can't trust those dirty Welwyn Garden City bastards) put in on somebody earlier in the game. Jota's challenge was bad, but totaklly accidental, Skipps's was bad and looked as if there might have been an element of intent..

Although of course being a nice Welwyn Garden City boy I'm sure he apologised afterwards.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:31 am Ryan Mason was bitching about Jota not being red carded in his post match interview but I didn't hear him say anything about the challenge Oliver Skipp (you just can't trust those dirty Welwyn Garden City bastards) put in on somebody earlier in the game. Jota's challenge was bad, but totaklly accidental, Skipps's was bad and looked as if there might have been an element of intent..

Although of course being a nice Welwyn Garden City boy I'm sure he apologised afterwards.
I am one too. :D

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:26 am
Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:31 am Ryan Mason was bitching about Jota not being red carded in his post match interview but I didn't hear him say anything about the challenge Oliver Skipp (you just can't trust those dirty Welwyn Garden City bastards) put in on somebody earlier in the game. Jota's challenge was bad, but totaklly accidental, Skipps's was bad and looked as if there might have been an element of intent..

I said Ollie is a NICE Welwyn Garden City boy.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:39 am If there's one club I loathe more than the hook-nosed vermin it's the victims.

And then moaning that the ref is against them. He's a cunt, and as for that first pumping shit. What a tool.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:45 am
terrya1965 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:26 am
I said Ollie is a NICE Welwyn Garden City boy.
How did you know my nickname? ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:25 am They aren't known has LiVARpool for nothing.

It astounded me how Jota was not sent off.

Posters know my feelings on how the big clubs get some of these ridiculous decisions going for them.
Even referee apologist Dermot Gallagher said he was lucky to stay on the field on Sky's Ref Watch programme. He also said Skipp got the ball first in his one and it was correct not to send him off. The Sky panelists, Stephen Warnock and Sue Smith thought Skipp's was a red but one's an ex-victim , the other a know fuck-all bint.

Gallagher also said of the Palace penalty that it was very soft but once given would never be overruled by VAR. Chris Sutton on Five Live last night said it was a blatant dive.