Claret & Booze

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Claret & Booze

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:16 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:50 pm

I am asking your for yiur FUCKING opinion mate,.That's all....NOTHING ELSE..That's all.

Unless you are his sons or are members of the board,we won't know mate..

This board is about opinion,isn't it?

I actually value yours,so tell me what you THINK..That is all!

Don't make a song and dance about it.
One who pretends he is above everyone but having failed at his career now spends his time telling everyone else what to do (No wonder Mrs W gives you a hard time, that will be you making her live in Welwyn after your so-called successful career in finance).
Another spends his time whining about everything at the club to get some recognition and love from the dinosaurs on this site who are about as far from supporters as you can be.

What can go wrong ?

Cue the whining babies quoting 'we are allowed an opinion' babyfuckoff

What can go wrong
I am not looking for attention off anyone.I say what I think mate.I got my own mind.I am not a follow follow person on here/other sites or life in general.

I suppose I will say that about you H,you are not one of them.

Us dinosaurs are entitled to our opinion,just like you are entitled to yours.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Bundle!, Bundle!. Bundle!. The off season, time to vent and kick off before we kick off :D :D
This is escalating faster than a Fat Johnny Bairstow walk down the wicket to have a chat with the Kiwi at the other end :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

JayK

Post by JayK »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:19 pm Bundle!, Bundle!. Bundle!. The off season, time to vent and kick off before we kick off :D :D
This is escalating faster than a Fat Johnny Bairstow walk down the wicket to have a chat with the Kiwi at the other end :lol:
Laughed at the 1st bit but the 2nd bit was all types of foreign :D
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:25 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:26 pm It's all gone a tad sour hasn't it.
One minute Rice is kissing the badge and holding the cup, the crowd are singing one more year and all that bollocks and the next he's gone, the clubs in turmoil again, Packet of cheese and onion wants out, Moyes is still a cunt and shortarse wants his money. What a fucking circus we are, an absolute fucking shambles from top to bottom at a time when we should be celebrating and looking forward to a new relegation battle!
To top it all people are suggesting that without basmati's bunce we've not got any money to spend, fucking hilarious if it wasn't so fucking predictable with this out an out cunt of an owner.
Just under 6 weeks to go til the season starts and we've done fuck all apart from get a poor cunt from Ireland who'll never get anywhere near the first team so long as he's a hole in his arse.
Fucking club, makes me puke!!!!!
Then fuck off and support someone else. Its time we got rid of parasites who claim to support the club but contribute fuck all and whine like spoilt children constantly.

What a load of old bollocks. Another whining baby crying about transfers for about the 10th year in a row, Fucking FIFA football fans who care more about transfers and money than the actual football.

Turmoil ? Are you really so fucking stupid that you thought Rice was staying just because he said she loves the club ? He probably does love the club but his career is important to him and he wants to better it. That has been evident for about a year to almost everyone apart from a few twats on this site where it seems to be a shock. Don't tell me, you are one of the people who claim to have been mugged off when we moved grounds. It's you that interprets these situations incorrectly not the club.
That's told you. The fan of the year (he goes to away games you know) has spoken. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:30 am

Then fuck off and support someone else. Its time we got rid of parasites who claim to support the club but contribute fuck all and whine like spoilt children constantly.

What a load of old bollocks. Another whining baby crying about transfers for about the 10th year in a row, Fucking FIFA football fans who care more about transfers and money than the actual football.

Turmoil ? Are you really so fucking stupid that you thought Rice was staying just because he said she loves the club ? He probably does love the club but his career is important to him and he wants to better it. That has been evident for about a year to almost everyone apart from a few twats on this site where it seems to be a shock. Don't tell me, you are one of the people who claim to have been mugged off when we moved grounds. It's you that interprets these situations incorrectly not the club.
That's told you. The fan of the year (he goes to away games you know) has spoken. :lol:
I can recognise we will all have different opinions and ideas , world would be a very boring place if we never . I wouldn't take an opinion as a personal insult if put across in context during these discussions when we are not discussing individual fans but topics affecting our club , well I didn't think we did . I really do not understand why another would take umbrage to anothers opinions or thoughts when it doesn't affect them personally .
But then again I haven't been to an away match since 85 I think , to Sheffield Wednesday , maybe if I carried on going I could now have an opinion :o . Bit childish but hey oh ,.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:30 am

I know, scary stuff. :?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Ain’t had time to read through the all the posts and so I apologise in advance for any duplication. I for one really enjoy the C&B Blog’ (call it as you will) and it has made an otherwise dire Premier League season more sufferable (I also remember slagging off the Moyes hater Nick for being a Moyes flip flop at some point) when Moyes unknowingly strung a few results together)

My enjoyment of the 3 is derived from the following appraisal:

Nick, is my favourite panel member. Wears his claret and blue heart on his sleeve and is prone to justifiable uncontrollable fits of anti Moyes rages when the Moyes tactics have fucked us. He is articulate, intelligent and I warm to his genuine heartfelt rages against Moyse.

John, aka Virgil ( fuck knows why he has preferred his Virgil alter ego). Clearly not photogenic and his fucking big square head is often likened to a Legoland toy character. Very self opinionated and still has a ‘semi’ for Moyse. I would fucking hate to be trapped in his Black Cab for fuck sake. My least favourite. He often strikes me as an inarticulate cave man.

Gary. Too calm and collected for my liking and quite the opposite to his brother Nick. Has developed this the persona of being the voice of reason based on calm reflection, but I can’t help but instinctively feel that there is an inner volcano that will one day erupt. Also articulate and intelligent.

Great watch
Tough times never last but tough people do

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:49 pm Ain’t had time to read through the all the posts and so I apologise in advance for any duplication. I for one really enjoy the C&B Blog’ (call it as you will) and it has made an otherwise dire Premier League season more sufferable (I also remember slagging off the Moyes hater Nick for being a Moyes flip flop at some point) when Moyes unknowingly strung a few results together)

Nick, is my favourite panel member. Wears his claret and blue heart on his sleeve and is prone to justifiable uncontrollable fits of anti Moyes rages when the Moyes tactics have fucked us. He is articulate, intelligent and I warm to his genuine heartfelt rages against Moyse.

John, aka Virgil ( fuck knows why he has preferred his Virgil alter ego). Clearly not photogenic and his fucking big square head is often likened to a Legoland toy character. Very self opinionated and still has a ‘semi’ for Moyse. I would fucking hate to be trapped in his Black Cab for fuck sake. My least favourite. He often strikes me as an inarticulate cave man.

Gary. Too calm and collected for my liking and quite the opposite to his brother Nick. Has developed this the persona of being the voice of reason based on calm reflection, but I can’t help but instinctively feel that there is an inner volcano that will one day erupt. Also articulate and intelligent.

Great watch
Agree with most of that Lee . The phone in shows are top notch and
I enjoy most of the daily rambles .

Except that when I tune into a ramble , if it’s Virgil on his own I switch off immediately.
The man makes me want to eat my own arm.
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:44 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:49 pm Ain’t had time to read through the all the posts and so I apologise in advance for any duplication. I for one really enjoy the C&B Blog’ (call it as you will) and it has made an otherwise dire Premier League season more sufferable (I also remember slagging off the Moyes hater Nick for being a Moyes flip flop at some point) when Moyes unknowingly strung a few results together)

Great watch
Agree with most of that Lee . The phone in shows are top notch and
I enjoy most of the daily rambles .

Except that when I tune into a ramble , if it’s Virgil on his own I switch off immediately.
The man makes me want to eat my own arm.
I ditto the last sentence, even with the three together he is hard to listen to, but I guess it's differences that add to the rambles.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !