Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
h69

Re: It beggars belief!!

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:19 am
whu wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:47 am Moyes is a toxic, outdated, motivation-less, cancer ... in strict self-preservation mode. This will definitely be his last major position in this country. I am amazed he is still here. Truly ... but looking at our owners, nothing actually really surprises anyone any more. The payour to off him and re-employ, has outweighed all forms of logic. I haven't seen attached Youtube but Gonzo has told me enough about Moyes to know he's a fucking menace doing far more damage than good. He did have fallings out with key backroom staff and major players. Moyes was not happy with how we played in the 4-0 WIN v Forest, when they all followed Nolans lead and not Moyes' ... a truly fucked up situation and people have the balls to throw the shit at Declan. I'm amazed he hasn't fucking blown his top publicly TBH but that's another matter. Top six squad sitting bottom three. If anyone says this is not manager and no motivation/team spirit .. they haven't got a scooby.

MOYES OUT
BROWN OUT
SB OUT.
I also heard Moyes was a bit peeved after the Forest game. And that Declan was involved as well in sticking two fingers up at the Jock cunt's tactics, but the arsehole could hardly dig anybody out after a 4-0 win.

It's a bit like a number 11 batsman facing the final over with 18 to win and being told to block out for a draw. Then hitting the first three balls for 6.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You are getting desperate now.

h69

Post by h69 »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:01 am
9898 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:34 am

Click bait, made up bullshit recorded by a man with no integrity who is trying to earn money by talking non believable bullshit yo VULNERABLE West Ham fans, imo.
Boycott he channel if you have a conscience.
We need more like Nick,not the some of the slags on KUMB who still think Moyes is the ONLY man that can do the job.Yeah,his working with a tosser of a owner,but there is no excuse for the type of football we have had to put up with this season.
What, people who make up stories and make videos to get the mugs in our fanbase whose whole lives revolve around the club whipped into a frenzy and then profit off it ?

If you say so mate.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

h69 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:43 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:01 am

We need more like Nick,not the some of the slags on KUMB who still think Moyes is the ONLY man that can do the job.Yeah,his working with a tosser of a owner,but there is no excuse for the type of football we have had to put up with this season.
What, people who make up stories and make videos to get the mugs in our fanbase whose whole lives revolve around the club whipped into a frenzy and then profit off it ?

If you say so mate.
Do you remember when me and you use to get on really well..I do too.Them were the days H. ;)

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

h69 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:39 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:19 am

I also heard Moyes was a bit peeved after the Forest game. And that Declan was involved as well in sticking two fingers up at the Jock cunt's tactics, but the arsehole could hardly dig anybody out after a 4-0 win.

It's a bit like a number 11 batsman facing the final over with 18 to win and being told to block out for a draw. Then hitting the first three balls for 6.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You are getting desperate now.
You should bring this post to the wizard's (Parry Hotter's) attention. He's apparently compiling a list of repetitive posts. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:15 pm
9898 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:37 pm Why do West Han supporters think they deserve better than Moyes? It's been sad to see that the sense of entitlement and feigned success rise so dramatically over the last few years.
Thee is absolutely nothing in our history that suggests we are beyond Moyes type managers.
If my memory serves me right,you were one of the posters that was Anti Moyes from Day one.

Maybe the chairman deserves Moyes boring football,but can you tell why us fans do?I've never really thought of our fans being "sense of entitlement" at all.I just think your just stirring the pot?But what's new,aye with you. :roll:
My feelings about Moyes are irrelevant to my post.
As is clear when interpreted correctly, I'm asking why supporters feel they deserve better than a Moyes type manager? What in our recent history shows we deserve better?
What many will see is West Ham supporters now have an incredible sense of entitlement and delusion.
£150 million plus spent but owner not good enough = entitlement.
Soucek was world class 18 moths ago = delusion.
Aguerd was world class = delusion as anyone with any football IQ can see he's not even Pl class.
Moyes was the best West Ham manger eve (according to some) 18 months ago but now not good enough = entitlement.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

9898 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:28 am

If my memory serves me right,you were one of the posters that was Anti Moyes from Day one.

Maybe the chairman deserves Moyes boring football,but can you tell why us fans do?I've never really thought of our fans being "sense of entitlement" at all.I just think your just stirring the pot?But what's new,aye with you. :roll:
As is clear when interpreted correctly, I'm asking why supporters feel they deserve better than a Moyes type manager? What in our recent history shows we deserve better?
What many will see is West Ham supporters now have an incredible sense of entitlement and delusion.
Aguerd was world class = delusion as anyone with any football IQ can see he's not even Pl class.
Moyes was the best West Ham manger eve (according to some) 18 months ago but now not good enough = entitlement.
Got to say , this guy has made some good points Tel , got to say why have so many fans now turned on Soucek who was supposedly once the best of the best , when you could see he was just a plodder putting in loads of miles . Also many were claiming Moyes was our best manager ever ( though it came in a very strange period in our cultures recent history ) , so what has changed ? , he is still the same delusional average manager .

As for deserving better then Moyes and being entitled or delusional that's complete codswallop , its about wanting to see your team doing as well and winning trophies , and hopefully playing attractive football in the process , isn't that the point of competition , winning ? .
A board spending £150 m + on players , but not improving the infrastructure of the club is definitely not good ownership , thats the issue ! .

whu

Post by whu »

palerider wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:38 am No smoke without fire imo.
Not with our gullible fanbase
so you are happy and the manager is fine? for best part of 18 months, our prem form has been truly awful. quality of football as well as results tbh. nobody can knock great results against lyon and sevilla, that is a given. i had a couple of away days at lyon and frankfurt and i will never knock any of that. however, despite several good results against good teams, many european games have been against the equivalent of dagenham, be honest.... and the board of directors focus first and foremost, has to be the premier league. shocking. back half of last season, all of this season. look at the squad. there will not be one single hammer supporter that doesn't think that is a top half of the table squad.... and if you do disagree, tell me the ten 'squads' better than ours. their isn't. so this is abject failure, for whatever the reason, by the manager. a manager who bought who he wanted, employed who he wanted in backroom staff, the whole nine yards. at least 12 prem managers have been kicked this season and this arrogant outdated cunt remains. we should stay up, but that is despite the manager and drawing on the depth of squad we have over the likes of leicester, everton, bournemouth, southampton, well... all of the ones we are in the relegation battle with to be honest, hence my 'decent squad' points. numbers stated entitlement on his fishing trip but i think deep down he knows our core is not fickle in the stands, the newbie cunts, most yes.... but accepting this, with the money spent, buying the players this manager wanted, playing this lowbrow 'total defence' football, simply isn't good enough. to accept this, really is quite mad. i think most west ham supporters see this, i think every neutral sees this. moyes main backers are media mates and associates, these guys may need to do an interview with him soon or are as stated, his mates. it's an under-achieving shit show with zero entertainment football. anyone telling me the recent sacking rogers and potter cannot get a better tune out of this squad, really isn't being honest, in my view.
MOYES OUT.
Last edited by whu on Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I was there yesterday. Not for the game as I've made an oath to myself not pay good money to watch Moyesball. No, it was a birthday bash for a friend on the boats so I went along.

Not great timing as after following the match with score updates on the BBC, I got to Stratford at 3.50 and crawled against the tide towards the stadium with thousands going the other way.

You'd have thought there'd have been a few smiles and the odd shout of 'Irons'. There wasn't. Mostly relief and resignation at the dross they're offered these days. Moyes is here for the season in some bizarre pact with the dwarf but enough must be enough once the final ball is kicked.

JayK

Post by JayK »

whu wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:00 pm

Not with our gullible fanbase
so you are happy and the manager is fine? for best part of 18 months, our prem form has been truly awful. quality of football as well as results tbh. nobody can knock great results against lyon and sevilla, that is a given. i had a couple of away days at lyon and frankfurt and i will never knock any of that. however, despite several good results against good teams, many european games have been against the equivalent of dagenham, be honest.... and the board of directors focus first and foremost, has to be the premier league. shocking. back half of last season, all of this season. look at the squad. there will not be one single hammer supporter that doesn't think that is a top half of the table squad.... and if you do disagree, tell me the ten 'squads' better than ours. their isn't. so this is abject failure, for whatever the reason, by the manager. a manager who bought who he wanted, employed who he wanted in backroom staff, the whole nine yards. at least 12 prem managers have been kicked this season and this arrogant outdated cunt remains. we should stay up, but that is despite the manager and drawing on the depth of squad we have over the likes of leicester, everton, bournemouth, southampton, well... all of the ones we are in the relegation battle with to be honest, hence my 'decent squad' points. numbers stated entitlement on his fishing trip but i think deep down he knows our core is not fickle in the stands, the newbie cunts, most yes.... but accepting this, with the money spent, buying the players this manager wanted, playing this lowbrow 'total defence' football, simply isn't good enough. to accept this, really is quite mad. i think most west ham supporters see this, i think every neutral sees this. moyes main backers are media mates and associates, these guys may need to do an interview with him soon or are as stated, his mates. it's an under-achieving shit show with zero entertainment football. anyone telling me the recent sacking rogers and potter cannot get a better tune out of this squad, really isn't being honest, in my view.
MOYES OUT.
goodpost:)
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:28 am

Personally,I have never felt that way about us.

I felt that Moyes was doing a good job,but I never ever thought he would take us to another level.Not him or our beloved chairman.

Like many,I'd be happy to win a trophy at any time of following West Ham.Ive been waiting 43 years simce the last one.I think many would take that.We don't expect the League title or the Champions League,but any other trophy and we'd be happy has a pig in sh*t.