Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

It beggars belief!!

Post by Brookbonds73 »

https://www.youtube.com/live/hrtpRspENps?feature=share

Taken from claret+booze.
I hope Nicky doesn't mind. I don't know the man personally, but I think the source of these comments more or less sums up what most people think about that scotch cunt in charge.
Personally it's nothing that I didn't suspect already from having a family of staunch evertonians, I had an insight as to this piece of garbage and his shenanigans.
That said the sheer scale of what's going on at our club is shocking to say the least.
Apologies all round if I've overstepped the mark in posting this piece, but I feel that us as fans deserve to know just what is going on behind the scenes.

Make of it what you will.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Re: It beggars belief!!

Post by JayK »

I mean, if that is true, which I do believe, then I hope the fans make it as toxic and clear as possible Moyes ain’t the man for the job and should go before and after the game and at half time but get behind the team during the actual match.
I would also hope the players actually blank Moyes tactics, a mutiny if you like with the coaches and play the way they agree on. It’s clear from that (again, if true) Moyes has lost everyone except the board and that will be enough to take us down if he doesn’t go. It’s not too late to get rid of him if that does, as expected lift the mood in the camp massively. I think anyone could get a tune out of these players.
COYI!!!

Post by 9898 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:21 am https://www.youtube.com/live/hrtpRspENps?feature=share

Taken from claret+booze.
I hope Nicky doesn't mind. I don't know the man personally, but I think the source of these comments more or less sums up what most people think about that scotch cunt in charge.
Personally it's nothing that I didn't suspect already from having a family of staunch evertonians, I had an insight as to this piece of garbage and his shenanigans.
That said the sheer scale of what's going on at our club is shocking to say the least.
Apologies all round if I've overstepped the mark in posting this piece, but I feel that us as fans deserve to know just what is going on behind the scenes.

Click bait, made up bullshit recorded by a man with no integrity who is trying to earn money by talking non believable bullshit yo VULNERABLE West Ham fans, imo.
Boycott he channel if you have a conscience.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

palerider

Post by palerider »

No smoke without fire imo.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

If they are so pissed off with his ways and tactics why don't they just mutiny and play how they think. He can't drop them all and a run of games with the team in charge will make him consider that dropping some and not all won't work. Private team meetings would have been a good time to have bought it up.

Also surely Sullivan hasn't now got total control of what happens, so it would, I imagine, have to involve others such as Brady.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

None of it would surprise me so I’m not dismissing it out of hand .
In fact a lot of it was already hinted at by Jacob Steinberg in his article a few weeks back.
But what I can’t understand is , if the players hate Moyes , if the coaching staff disagree with Moyes and everyone at the club (with the exception of Sullivan and Noble by the sounds of it) has a problem with Moyes , why then is Moyes still allowed to run the club like a dictatorship and why are they all complicity carrying out his vision of how the club should be approaching this crisis .
I’m not implying that player power should be the way to go but it’s happened , and worked , elsewhere in the past .

I’ve been dismissive in the past of a caretaker manager from within the club because I assumed that being the Dinosaurs “guys” the coaching staff were part of the problem.

But… IF this is true then removing Moyes and appointing Nolan or even Nevin till the end of the season wouldn’t be the worst move .

What hold has the McCuntox got over Sullivan ?
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

And the rumour is,if we go down,he will still be in charge.

GET THESE C*NTS OUT OF OUR CLUB!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:34 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:21 am https://www.youtube.com/live/hrtpRspENps?feature=share

Taken from claret+booze.

Click bait, made up bullshit recorded by a man with no integrity who is trying to earn money by talking non believable bullshit yo VULNERABLE West Ham fans, imo.
We need more like Nick,not the some of the slags on KUMB who still think Moyes is the ONLY man that can do the job.Yeah,his working with a tosser of a owner,but there is no excuse for the type of football we have had to put up with this season.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:40 am
But what I can’t understand is , if the players hate Moyes , if the coaching staff disagree with Moyes and everyone at the club (with the exception of Sullivan and Noble by the sounds of it) has a problem with Moyes , why then is Moyes still allowed to run the club like a dictatorship and why are they all complicity carrying out his vision of how the club should be approaching this crisis .

What hold has the McCuntox got over Sullivan ?
He has a copy of the flash drive :o

Used to be negatives but it's gone all high tech now of course.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Post by 9898 »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:01 am
9898 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:34 am

We need more like Nick,not the some of the slags on KUMB who still think Moyes is the ONLY man that can do the job.Yeah,his working with a tosser of a owner,but there is no excuse for the type of football we have had to put up with this season.
No mate, we don't need more Nicks. He is using the West Ham fan base to profit and is deliberately 'super duper mad' as it brings money.
The way forward is not through fan abusers ike him.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."