Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: Rice

Post by Whiskyman »

He'd be well advised to steer clear of Chelsea right now imo, even though it's supposed to be his preferred destination. He could prove to be the last bit in Arsenal's jigsaw, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

When his bestie was starring for Chelsea that's where he wanted to go. Now it looks like the bestie might be going Dec doesn't want Chelsea. He gave his word to the Arse and is sticking to it I'm led to believe. If he goes I'd prefer he uses his passport and goes Italian or Spanish. But the big boys over there are all having money troubles.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:19 am When his bestie was starring for Chelsea that's where he wanted to go. Now it looks like the bestie might be going Dec doesn't want Chelsea. He gave his word to the Arse and is sticking to it I'm led to believe. If he goes I'd prefer he uses his passport and goes Italian or Spanish. But the big boys over there are all having money troubles.
The Spanish League have tightened up big time on what clubs can spend in relation to turnover and, in any case, if Real Madrid land Bellingham they won't go for Rice. Imo DR would be a perfect fit for Barcelona as a potential replacement for Busquets and, if they wanted him they could do a smoke and mirrors with the financials to make it happen. But the word out there apparently is that they have their eyes on other targets.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 11:34 am
tassiehammer wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:19 am When his bestie was starring for Chelsea that's where he wanted to go. Now it looks like the bestie might be going Dec doesn't want Chelsea. He gave his word to the Arse and is sticking to it I'm led to believe. If he goes I'd prefer he uses his passport and goes Italian or Spanish. But the big boys over there are all having money troubles.
The Spanish League have tightened up big time on what clubs can spend in relation to turnover and, in any case, if Real Madrid land Bellingham they won't go for Rice. Imo DR would be a perfect fit for Barcelona as a potential replacement for Busquets and, if they wanted him they could do a smoke and mirrors with the financials to make it happen. But the word out there apparently is that they have their eyes on other targets.
Soucek :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

palerider

Post by palerider »

He'll be allowed to leave this summer according to Sky Sports.

But only to a team in the Champions League....for £120 million. Or £100 million plus a player.

All proceeds to go towards the team.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:09 pm He'll be allowed to leave this summer according to Sky Sports.

But only to a team in the Champions League....for £120 million. Or £100 million plus a player.

That’s what you get !
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:18 pm
palerider wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:09 pm He'll be allowed to leave this summer according to Sky Sports.

That’s what you get !
:lol:

You cunt.

I've got to admire your balls.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I’m going to make a prediction.

Rice will not leave . At least not this summer.

There I’ve said it .
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:07 pm I’m going to make a prediction.

Rice will not leave . At least not this summer.

There I’ve said it .
Bold. I guess there is a chance that noone will be able to afford him. The only ones are probably City who don't need him and Newcastle who I don't think he will want to play for.

Arsenal might push the boat out if Partey goes down.

Otherwise I think he would have to stay.

JayK

Post by JayK »

While Gary ‘gobshite’ Neville says he’s only worth £60 mil. Prob trying to get the price down for his beloved Man Utd. But Neville knows fuck all otherwise he might’ve done better as a manager. Clueless, gobshite, manc cunt
COYI!!!