Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
dorsetdano

Re: Rice or Moyes

Post by dorsetdano »

palerider wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:50 am I miss Sam. :cry:
So do I.

But then I've always been poor at darts!!! I don't do hate, but he is one of only two people (who are alive) that I really hate.

palerider

Post by palerider »

dorsetdano wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:58 am
So do I.

But then I've always been poor at darts!!! I don't do hate, but he is one of only two people (who are alive) that I really hate.
:lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

So do I.

Who’s the other one Dan ? :twisted: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Moyes it has to be 😢, for now . But in a alternative universe where we have far better and richer owners , Rice stays and Moyes wouldn't have even got a look in .

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:13 am
So do I.

Who’s the other one Dan ? :twisted: :lol:
Tony Blair

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

dorsetdano wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:26 pm Andy Goldstein put a West Ham supporter on the spot, during his Talksport show today. He posed the question if you could only keep 1 this summer, who would you choose?

I think Rice is a sensational player, our best player since Bonzo (who is by far and away my favourite Hammer ever). But I'd keep Moyes as I think he can continue to turn us from perennial under achiever's, into proper contenders for all competitions going forward.
It is hard to argue with your reasoning.
Flairon

BillyDWhizz

Who do we replace Rice with?

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Who do we actually replace Declan Rice with should he leave for mega £££s in the summer?

I'll start: Manuel Locatelli. Approx £30m. just turned 24, currently plays for Juve on loan from Sassuolo. Not even a discussion. Go get him Dave.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Pipe smurf

Re: Who do we replace Rice with?

Post by Pipe smurf »

The 25 Best Defensive Midfielders in World Football - Ranked

https://www.90min.com/posts/the-25-best ... sputing%20

Out of that list these are the possibilites

16. Mikel Merino

When Merino was at Newcastle, he would've struggled to make the top 250 defensive midfielders in the world, let alone the top 25.

He has been a man transformed since his move back to Spain with Real Sociedad, however, and has time on his side to become a truly world-class talent.

20. Boubacar Kamara

A regular member of Marseille's side since 2018, Boubacar Kamara continues to go from strength to strength in Ligue 1.

Technically gifted on the ball, Kamara has a great awareness of what's around him, often drawing fouls while displaying a great passing range. A representative of France at every youth level going, it might not be too long before Didier Deschamps is on the phone for senior duty.

25. Orel Mangala

VfB Stuttgart's promotion back to the Bundesliga was exactly what German football needed.

What was also needed was an emerging defensive midfielder capable of reaching the very top of the game. Enter, Orel Mangala - who before too long is going to get a move to a big, big club.

Pipe smurf

Post by Pipe smurf »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:38 pm Who do we actually replace Declan Rice with should he leave for mega £££s in the summer?

I'll start: Manuel Locatelli. Approx £30m. just turned 24, currently plays for Juve on loan from Sassuolo. Not even a discussion. Go get him Dave.
Be realistic ffs, you reckon someone will join us from Juve? Juve are gonna make the deal permanent in the summer

Locatelli is more of an 8 anyway not a 6
Last edited by Pipe smurf on Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Sugo will replace him with a nice little island somewhere warm for himself, the shitbag, and fuck face, bug eyes I'll be their butler, running around in a tartan skirt. Kretinsky I'll be up to his bollocks in debt after finding out the club owe millions everywhere.
Mark noble will come out of retirement, to play alongside some blokes from the dog and duck to help us win promotion from the championship.
We'll ground share with Dagenham after Salami nose Sadiq Khan turns the OS in to a giant refuge center for asylum seekers.
And Declan will win the champions League with some team that play in blue.
Boris Johnson will be found on a park bench clutching a bottle of Scotland's finest in just a pair of shit stained bloomers.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.