Woys back.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Woys back.

Post by palerider »

Yep. Palarse were never going down anyway. They sacked Viera having played 10 games against teams above them. Now they have an easy run-in. It's us and Forest who have the hardest.

But apparently slagging off Moyes is repetitive, so I think everything's been sweetness and light all season and we'll be fine. In fact we'll win 9 of our last 12 and storm up the table.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:57 pm They were never going down anyway , even with Viera , have you seen their run in ?

Bournemouth beating Fulham today is much more worrying .
Tbh mate I don't think it matters what other teams do. Relegated teams are always the ones that play consistently poorly and we seem to have perfected that art over the last year and a half. I don't see too many opportunities for points from our remaining fixtures, although today is one of those, so I've accepted the inevitable.

Leicester look to be in freefall and I'm thinking it could be Forest joining them and us for the drop. If that happened would it be significant that all 3 are managed by British managers.?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:24 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:57 pm They were never going down anyway , even with Viera , have you seen their run in ?

Bournemouth beating Fulham today is much more worrying .
Tbh mate I don't think it matters what other teams do. Relegated teams are always the ones that play consistently poorly and we seem to have perfected that art over the last year and a half. I don't see too many opportunities for points from our remaining fixtures, although today is one of those, so I've accepted the inevitable.

Leicester look to be in freefall and I'm thinking it could be Forest joining them and us for the drop. If that happened would it be significant that all 3 are managed by British managers.?
Funny that, about the managers, next one sacked will probably be Potter though :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:21 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:24 am

Funny that, about the managers, next one sacked will probably be Potter though :D
Reckon you’re probably right but they’ll probably wait unti Madrid have done a number on them.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:14 am 154 year old Roy Hodgson's back at Crystal Palace.
Makes our relegation fight that little bit easier imo.
Personally I think it's a terrible decision, marginally worse than us sticking with the stupid scotch cunt we have at the helm.

What say you?
And starts with a bang. It may prove to be just what Palace need.
Flairon

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fuck me Woys back 4-1 up at dirty fucking Leeds
We’re still stuck with that useless sack of shit.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:33 pm Fuck me Woys back 4-1 up at dirty fucking Leeds
We’re still stuck with that useless sack of shit.
Make it 5-1 up..
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Doing us a favour , good old Roy .

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

47 shots in 2 matches and I thought Palace would be boring under Woy. :shock:

Towie

Post by Towie »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:57 pm 47 shots in 2 matches and I thought Palace would be boring under Woy. :shock:
Don’t worry they will be.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.