The R word

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: The R word

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:41 pm
h69 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:38 pm

Poor things having been treated so badly for the last three years :lol:
This 3 years b*llocks and Moysie cock suckers keep mentioning?We were good for 14 months and very average or sh*t for the rest.
I think me and many think his tactics could cost us our PL position.You can't honestly say hand on heart,it has helped us,can you?

Don't give me that sh*t about how brilliant we have been in the Conference League,because up to now,it's been the equivalent of the Freight Rover Trophy.Yes,now the opposition improve at this stage,but tbh,with the players we have we should really win it. We are Favorites with the bookies and rightly so.
If I was a betting man I’d be doing my sums .

I can’t be arsed but I’m sure you could back Nice Fiorentina and AZ to win it and probably still make money knowing there’s no way on this earth that West Ham will .

Very soon we will be playing every 3 or 4 days and at some point Moyes will decide survival is more important.

Either that or his favourite 12/13 players will burn out as per last year.
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:36 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:41 pm
This 3 years b*llocks and Moysie cock suckers keep mentioning?We were good for 14 months and very average or sh*t for the rest.
I think me and many think his tactics could cost us our PL position.You can't honestly say hand on heart,it has helped us,can you?

Don't give me that sh*t about how brilliant we have been in the Conference League,because up to now,it's been the equivalent of the Freight Rover Trophy.Yes,now the opposition improve at this stage,but tbh,with the players we have we should really win it. We are Favorites with the bookies and rightly so.

I can’t be arsed but I’m sure you could back Nice Fiorentina and AZ to win it and probably still make money knowing there’s no way on this earth that West Ham will .

Very soon we will be playing every 3 or 4 days and at some point Moyes will decide survival is more important.

One thing he will have to do is rotate the players.He cannot do what he did last year and burn us out.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:28 am
Newmarket wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:36 pm

One thing he will have to do is rotate the players.He cannot do what he did last year and burn us out.
If he rotates , as indeed he should , we’ll either stay up and lose in Europe to the first half decent team we face or we’ll be relegated and then win the paint cup .
Personally , as the league season ends ten days before the ECL final , If we stay up we should sack the negative cunt so that he can’t put a trophy on his Cv .

I’ll give him winning is what I do….. the cunt.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:44 pm
h69 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:44 pm

Let's see them play in the Premier League first. Norwich did the same in the Championship.
I never remember Norwich being a boring side,but Burnley were.
What Kompany has done is amazing.From them fans being bored sh*tless,playing boring football to see what they are watching now.Beautiful football.

Do yourself a favour and go and check some of their fan sites out and they will tell you.

The football we have played in the PL this season belongs in the bin.
Burnley survived for several seasons, Norwich went straight back down twice.

So your point is ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:33 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:28 am

If he rotates , as indeed he should , we’ll either stay up and lose in Europe to the first half decent team we face or we’ll be relegated and then win the paint cup .
Personally , as the league season ends ten days before the ECL final , If we stay up we should sack the negative cunt so that he can’t put a trophy on his Cv .

I’ll give him winning is what I do….. the cunt.
That’s the spirit
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:54 am
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:44 pm
I never remember Norwich being a boring side,but Burnley were.
What Kompany has done is amazing.From them fans being bored sh*tless,playing boring football to see what they are watching now.Beautiful football.

Do yourself a favour and go and check some of their fan sites out and they will tell you.

The football we have played in the PL this season belongs in the bin.

So your point is ?
I was talking about how Burnley are playing football and how they are loving it instead of the rubbish (like we are),they had to watch.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:43 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:54 am

So your point is ?
I was talking about how Burnley are playing football and how they are loving it instead of the rubbish (like we are),they had to watch.
Of course they're enjoying iheir football now. They're absolutely pissing the Championship. But will they still be enjoying it next season if the wheels come off and they struggle in the PL ? Not too long ago Palace fans were saying how Vieira was their best manager ever. That soon changed, didn't it ?

Fans like winning football and hate losing football. Really is that simple imo. Do you know any fan of any club who would honestly rather see his club struggling, scoring and conceding goals for fun, than grinding out a 1-0 win every week and ending up with a title ?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:03 am
terrya1965 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:43 am
Of course they're enjoying iheir football now. They're absolutely pissing the Championship. But will they still be enjoying it next season if the wheels come off and they struggle in the PL ? Not too long ago Palace fans were saying how Vieira was their best manager ever. That soon changed, didn't it ?

Fans like winning football and hate losing football. Really is that simple imo. Do you know any fan of any club who would honestly rather see his club struggling, scoring and conceding goals for fun, than grinding out a 1-0 win every week and ending up with a title ?
You are right that nobody can predict what Burnley will do next season.Surely they'd be happy just to stay up,that will be their main objective.It's a different kettle of fish in the PL.
What I will say is,their brand of football should help them.In my opinion,I think Moysieball,played by the likes of Bruce,Warnock is being well and truly sussed out,even in the Championship.

It's a funny one with Palace they have had a bad 2 and half months and Viera is gone.We have had a similar 15 months and Moyes is still here. :?

palerider

Post by palerider »

The golden ticket is beating someone near the top totally unexpectedly. Bournemouth did it last week. Southampton did at Chelsea. Everton beat the Arse. Leeds won at the victims. I thought Forest were on course last night even though they were being pissed on.

I think we'll have to do the same tbh. But with McDullard's blueprint the proverbial blowjob off the Pope seems more likely.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:29 am
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:03 am

You are right that nobody can predict what Burnley will do next season.Surely they'd be happy just to stay up,that will be their main objective.It's a different kettle of fish in the PL.
What I will say is,their brand of football should help them.In my opinion,I think Moysieball,played by the likes of Bruce,Warnock is being well and truly sussed out,even in the Championship.

It's a funny one with Palace they have had a bad 2 and half months and Viera is gone.We have had a similar 15 months and Moyes is still here. :?
We'll possibly get a better idea about Burnley when they play City this evening. Could be a decent watch.