Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
Optimistic Lee

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by Optimistic Lee »

9898 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:28 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:49 pm

Totally agree Joe. The stuck up bitch is probably getting a good stuffing from “Sir Alan” when his blue tablets raise his spirits. throughout her whole professional life she has socially climbed the greasy pole rather than attempt to achieve fame and glory on merit.

Good post ‘pal’ goodpost:)
Ol' Rambino couldn't keep up the 'eloquent gentleman' act very long. The old sad bastard comes to the surface super quick :lol:

9898, I once held you in some semblance of mediocre respect. Your recent infantile ramblings have, in my opinion, plummeted you into what can best described as the mire of incoherent bollocks.

You bound around ol’l Rambino has if ‘it/he/she’ has wide recognition outside of your cabal. If this is indeed the case, I will readily admit to a gap in my knowledge about the infamous Ol’Rambino. Please shed some light on thing or person.
Tough times never last but tough people do

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

whu wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:05 pm Brady is going nowhere - she's clocked more skeletons than an Auschwitz JCB driver

Too much?
Way too fucking much. This would even be a stretch for the late Bernard Manning to have a crack at during the 1970s.

Have a serious word with yourself.

whu

Post by whu »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:02 pm
whu wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:05 pm Brady is going nowhere - she's clocked more skeletons than an Auschwitz JCB driver

Too much?
Way too fucking much. This would even be a stretch for the late Bernard Manning to have a crack at during the 1970s.

word done

now fuck off

you one of these newbies with popcorn and booing the moderator when it suits? half and half scarf? half humourless, half cunt? gotcha ...
Last edited by whu on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

whu

Post by whu »

this shit is tame compared to back in the day on here

#godopegobroke

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

whu wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:25 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:02 pm

word done

now fuck off

you one of these newbies with popcorn and booing the moderator when it suits? half and half scarf? half humourless, half cunt? gotcha ...
You are seriously fucked up in the canister. I know I shouldn’t rise to bait but you are a shit fisherman and so here goes.

Your pathetic ‘newbies with popcorn’, ‘booing the moderator’, ‘half and half scarf’ ‘humourless half cunt’ assumptions about me are a clear indication that you need therapy. I am sure that you regularly speak to yourself, especially when there is a full moon. I would love to be a fly on the wall.

I still maintain that Your original post , which was the catalyst for this meaningless exchange , is very offensive and ignorant.

whu

Post by whu »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:14 pm
whu wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:25 pm

word done

now fuck off

You are seriously fucked up in the canister. I know I shouldn’t rise to bait but you are a shit fisherman and so here goes.

Your pathetic ‘newbies with popcorn’, ‘booing the moderator’, ‘half and half scarf’ ‘humourless half cunt’ assumptions about me are a clear indication that you need therapy. I am sure that you regularly speak to yourself, especially when there is a full moon. I would love to be a fly on the wall.

I still maintain that Your original post , which was the catalyst for this meaningless exchange , is very offensive and ignorant.
i wish i had time sunshine .. enjoy your window and jelly meal

JayK

Post by JayK »

whu wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:17 pm

:lol:
COYI!!!

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

whu wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:17 pm

It is clear that, in between the crayon colouring in your age 4+ sketch book, you have far too much time on your hands.

Your original posting is clear evidence that you are an odious ignorant poor excuse for a human…….fucking unforgivable.

I can only surmise that you are making a fucking feeble tempt at pulling my plonker.

Anyway you are a “full cunt” and you should cease and desist posting me in the future.

whu

Post by whu »

fuck me, you're a card - chill the fuck out fella, a dozen people were chirping away like this on here when it came into existence. it was a very busy board. a very flexible set of moderators that catered for degenerates (which was probably most of us then) and anal cunts (you're covered in 2023) - simples.

have a nice day cecil

h69

Post by h69 »

whu wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:42 am fuck me, you're a card - chill the fuck out fella, a dozen people were chirping away like this on here when it came into existence. it was a very busy board. a very flexible set of moderators that catered for degenerates (which was probably most of us then) and anal cunts (you're covered in 2023) - simples.

have a nice day cecil
:lol: :lol: :lol: Made up posters like Lee are what happens when they need to drive traffic on a site and stop incentivising people to be controversial.

There will be mock arguments between Lee and 9898 next !