Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by terrya1965 »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:21 pm
Newmarket wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:38 pm Ok . Once again I’ll explain for the benefit of those that haven’t seen it before .

The good thing about this forum is that you can get away with ‘saying’ and writing just about anything unlike some other boards that have , er , community standards.

We only have one .
The subject of families and the use of them to abuse other posters is forbidden .
We had problems a few years ago when it got out of hand and it won’t be tolerated anymore unfortunately.

As you were.
Sorry Newmarket, but I won’t tolerate a fucking lecture from you, considering that why was allowed to post the utterly offensive and arguably illegal fucked up JCB holocaust sick gag. You should have interjected earlier when my ‘the hills have eyes’ inbred redneck jibe was actually not a parody but too close to the bone.

And finally, I was personally offended by whu sick JCB post because my family is jewish, but that possibility never entered your mind did it?

This is the final straw for me and I so I am leaving this forum to join one of the many other forums available.
Join KUMB.They got no humour on there at all. :lol:

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:38 pm Ok . Once again I’ll explain for the benefit of those that haven’t seen it before .

The good thing about this forum is that you can get away with ‘saying’ and writing just about anything unlike some other boards that have , er , community standards.

We only have one .
The subject of families and the use of them to abuse other posters is forbidden .
We had problems a few years ago when it got out of hand and it won’t be tolerated anymore unfortunately.

As you were.
Sorry Newmarket, but I won’t tolerate a fucking lecture from you, considering that why was allowed to post the utterly offensive and arguably illegal fucked up JCB holocaust sick gag. You should have interjected earlier when my ‘the hills have eyes’ inbred redneck jibe was actually not a parody but too close to the bone.

And finally, I was personally offended by whu sick JCB post because my family is jewish, but that possibility never entered your mind did it?

This is the final straw for me and I so I am leaving this forum to join one of the many other forums available.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Am I the only one who feels there's a psycho on here? Or was on here apparently.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:36 am Am I the only one who feels there's a psycho on here? Or was on here apparently.
There was definitely a Porterman x Rambo x JimmyV vibe about it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:57 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Well I liked him.

The lad had spiwit.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:57 am

TUUUNNNE

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I have to say she Looked stunning this week BBC make up and costume department done well.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

We only have one .

As you were.

Good . Saves me banning you . Even I can’t be here all the fucking time .
Goodbye.
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am

Good . Saves me banning you . Even I can’t be here all the fucking time .
Goodbye.
Funny how he won't tolerate a lecture, or maybe it's just from you. But he is quite happy to dish them out. Wonder who he will be on his return .
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest