Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
Optimistic Lee

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:06 am
eskimo joe wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:12 am

Funny how he won't tolerate a lecture, or maybe it's just from you. But he is quite happy to dish them out. Wonder who he will be on his return .
The irony is that my “lecture” is nothing new , it’s something I have to post from time to time when arguments and abusive exchanges degenerate into family stuff, it all starting with the sofa vs numbers stuff years ago .

And it was aimed just as much at Woo as it was at Lee.
I didn’t see his remark initially. It isn’t even factually correct as JCB didn’t even exist until after ww2 and I believe the Nazis had other means of disposing of the evidence of their crimes anyway .
However the damage had been done by then and
My post was a gentle reminder to EVERYONE.

I can’t be here ALL the time and I do my best to police it that I can .
My fear is that this thread will deter any lurkers that are out there from joining and contributing to the forum , there are usually many more guests than registered members looking in and the more we can get involved the better but they have to be aware of what they get into by doing so.

And you would think Lee would have done his due diligence but obviously didn’t .
This is what it is unfortunately.

How many of our members are non-white for example ? Christ every post on every thread could be offensive to somebody out there .

Anyway I’m just waffling now 🙄
Newmarket, back for one final attempt to defend myself in the face of the growing pitchfork and flame armed villagers heading towards my homestead.

Obviously JCB technology emerged during the 50s. I believe that whu was very loosely using JCB because he is fucking thick, but this doesn’t detract from the fact that the pathetic attempt at humour was highly offensive.

your criticism that I did not due my due diligence is ambiguous and so please elaborate.

If you are truly keen to attract new members try to either eliminate or muzzle the likes of whu and h69. I for one joined this forum to have adult exchange of views and banter. I did not expect to get drawn into and bogged down with playground bickering.
Tough times never last but tough people do

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:18 pm It’s odd, Lee’s posting style reminded me of someone else a fair while back, big words, im better than you attitude, trying to put everyone in their place, thinking he could organise all posters, belittling people’s opinions, pushing his luck with Newms. But when faced with people who just won’t back down or frankly put up with it gets all aggressive. Mind you it did liven the place up for a bit…
I just can’t place who he was in the past under a different name but definitely familiar. Anyone else feel the same?
You are completely wrong about me on so many levels. I am disappointed that I have allowed myself to be drawn into playground bickering. I have never knowingly belittled fellow posters, but will respond if I am being attacked by some cretinous idiot. There is a massive difference between taking a firm stance (not backing down) as opposed to ignorant intransigence based on zero logic or evidence.

I will respond to insults with insults but do not interpret that as aggression.

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

palerider wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:22 pm Such a promising start too.

Hated Moyes. It was all there.

I'm sure when he gets the hang of being called a cunt he'll be back.
You presumptuous dick. I can assure you that In the ‘real world’ I have never been called a cunt, at least not to my face. Anyway, unless I am unfairly banned from this forum , I am still here and hanging by a thread. You should have gathered that I was somewhat pissed off yesterday with the direction that this thread had travelled.

Post by 9898 »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:00 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:06 am

The irony is that my “lecture” is nothing new , it’s something I have to post from time to time when arguments and abusive exchanges degenerate into family stuff, it all starting with the sofa vs numbers stuff years ago .

And it was aimed just as much at Woo as it was at Lee.
I didn’t see his remark initially. It isn’t even factually correct as JCB didn’t even exist until after ww2 and I believe the Nazis had other means of disposing of the evidence of their crimes anyway .
However the damage had been done by then and
My post was a gentle reminder to EVERYONE.

I can’t be here ALL the time and I do my best to police it that I can .
My fear is that this thread will deter any lurkers that are out there from joining and contributing to the forum , there are usually many more guests than registered members looking in and the more we can get involved the better but they have to be aware of what they get into by doing so.

And you would think Lee would have done his due diligence but obviously didn’t .
This is what it is unfortunately.

How many of our members are non-white for example ? Christ every post on every thread could be offensive to somebody out there .

Anyway I’m just waffling now 🙄
Newmarket, back for one final attempt to defend myself in the face of the growing pitchfork and flame armed villagers heading towards my homestead.

Obviously JCB technology emerged during the 50s. I believe that whu was very loosely using JCB because he is fucking thick, but this doesn’t detract from the fact that the pathetic attempt at humour was highly offensive.

your criticism that I did not due my due diligence is ambiguous and so please elaborate.

If you are truly keen to attract new members try to either eliminate or muzzle the likes of whu and h69. I for one joined this forum to have adult exchange of views and banter. I did not expect to get drawn into and bogged down with playground bickering.
:lol: This Rambino is a proper, proper psycho. Goes from trying to be an eloquent gentlemen in one post to a foul mouthed muppet in the next. The one constant shining through all his posts is that he's a right ol' spaz.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

9898 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:20 pm

:lol: This Rambino is a proper, proper psycho. Goes from trying to be an eloquent gentlemen in one post to a foul mouthed muppet in the next. The one constant shining through all his posts is that he's a right ol' spaz.
What a throughly thought provoking insight - is your carer off sick at the moment?

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am
Optimistic Lee wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:21 pm

Sorry Newmarket, but I won’t tolerate a fucking lecture from you, considering that why was allowed to post the utterly offensive and arguably illegal fucked up JCB holocaust sick gag. You should have interjected earlier when my ‘the hills have eyes’ inbred redneck jibe was actually not a parody but too close to the bone.

And finally, I was personally offended by whu sick JCB post because my family is jewish, but that possibility never entered your mind did it?

This is the final straw for me and I so I am leaving this forum to join one of the many other forums available.
Good . Saves me banning you . Even I can’t be here all the fucking time .
Goodbye.
I’m still here hanging by a thread and so go ahead and ban me for taking immense offence at a sick attempt at a holocaust joke. I am doing a Moyes such that despite the fact that many fellow posters dislike me I ain’t walking. Please put me out of my misery.

JayK

Post by JayK »

9898 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Fucking hell

:lol: :lol:

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:34 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:55 am

Good . Saves me banning you . Even I can’t be here all the fucking time .
Goodbye.
I’m still here hanging by a thread and so go ahead and ban me for taking immense offence at a sick attempt at a holocaust joke. I am doing a Moyes such that despite the fact that many fellow posters dislike me I ain’t walking. Please put me out of my misery.
You still here?! Talking nonsense again. Couldn't you find another site to suit?

Don't act like Mr innocent, you been throwing insults of one kind or another almost since you first posted. In fact yours was the first one I saw thrown. And in some cases mainly because a point either flies over your head or you choose to think you are the centre of the universe and something was aimed at you.,or you have a touch of paranoia.

You call many here unintelligent, some because their English doesn't compare to yours, yours isn't so perfect either. No! you didn't say it was but you would have people believe so.

So stop playing the victim! If you prod the bears you might not like the consequences.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:20 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:22 pm Such a promising start too.

Hated Moyes. It was all there.

I'm sure when he gets the hang of being called a cunt he'll be back.
You presumptuous dick. I can assure you that In the ‘real world’ I have never been called a cunt, at least not to my face. Anyway, unless I am unfairly banned from this forum , I am still here and hanging by a thread. You should have gathered that I was somewhat pissed off yesterday with the direction that this thread had travelled.
I was on your side too.

The thanks I get.

:(