Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by Newmarket »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:06 am
Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:52 am I’ve “seen’ it all on here over the years and it’ll be the same for Fade and Die .

You spend to much time around Woo is kinda makes you immune.

How’s about we get back on topic now ?
Why? Cunt.
Takes one to know one . Grandad says you’re a huge Cunt so that’s good enough for me you concrete cunt .
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:18 am
All time classic.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:52 am I’ve “seen’ it all on here over the years and it’ll be the same for Fade and Die .

You spend to much time around Woo is kinda makes you immune.

How’s about we get back on topic now ?
And what was that exactly? 🤔

:D

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:22 am
Newmarket wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:18 am
All time classic.
Hadn’t heard it before. Brilliant!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:10 am
palerider wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:22 am

All time classic.
Hadn’t heard it before. Brilliant!
Every days a school day on HammersChat Oz :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Fade-and-Die

Post by Fade-and-Die »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:16 pm
Fade-and-Die wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:54 pm

He/she is correct - and there was me thinking you'd never met Newmarket :lol:

On a serious note, I doubt very much Newms took it as an insult, being a veteran of this site and its predecessor, and having met a few of us, he is more thick-skinned than that. The power he now wields on here more than makes up for it. ;)
Quote” I doubt News took it as an insult”.

Ffs in the future, please understand the distinction between ‘insult’ and ‘disrespect’ before you fucking misrepresent the intention of my commentary.

Although I resent your feeble attempt to give me a tutorial in the use of English language, I will now somewhat hypocritically impose my lesson to you:

INSULT: you are a thick useless fucking moron who cannot figure out which way is up.” Clearly a personal gratuitous insult.

DISRESPECT “ it was wrong of me to belittle,,,,,,,,,,,:(para phrasing) “ i compare thee to a PCSO rather than a fully empowered copper’. No personal insults …….nothing to see here.

Lesson over.
Fuck me, you're a touchy cunt aren't you.

You rock up here and start throwing out insults to people with no provocation.

You'll fit right in :lol:

Not sure where you got the idea that I attempted to give you a tutorial in the use of English language. Perhaps you chose to read something that wasn't there.

PS - Oz was right

Debenhams...!

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:39 am " you might be my boss but you are a total wanker"

That's disrespect and insulting at the same time. Direspect includes insulting or rude behaviour. One would think if you called someone a wanker often enough you are really showing them disrespect. Disrespect being the total opposite of respect.

But really it is quite easy to get the gyst of what F&D meant without getting so upset, I am sure he wasn't insulting your intelligence, which you yourself did to him in your response.
Eskimo joe, sorry pal, but what are you jabbering on about?

Quote from me which you used in an attempt to make a point

“ you might be my boss but you are a total wanker”

This clearly was not aimed at anyone in particular, it was intended to be a an innocuous comment. How the Fuck did you conflate my attempted humorous list of the use of the work ‘fuck’ with an attack on F&D???????

You then make some feeble attempt to merge disrespect and insult into a synonym. In my opinion, this clearly demonstrates to me that your grasp of English literature and language is weak.

Quote “That's disrespect and insulting at the same time. Direspect includes insulting or rude behaviour. One would think if you called someone a wanker often enough you are really showing them disrespect. Disrespect being the total opposite of respect.”

At this point I believe that you had lost the plot if indeed you ever understood the intention of our exchange of subjective opinions.

And finally, you offer the following very weak and confused advice to me:

Quote: “But really it is quite easy to get the gyst of what F&D meant without getting so upset, I am sure he wasn't insulting your intelligence, which you yourself did to him in your response”

More confused logic from you. Explain?

Finally, it is regrettable that this exchange of opinions with you has downwardly spiralled into the this irritating impasse. In the future, I will engage in discussion with you with a cautious sense of due dread.
Tough times never last but tough people do

palerider

Post by palerider »

I know Tim. I haven't seen him for a while as neither of us go to watch that utter shit at the ILS any more. But I'm pretty safe in my assumption that he remains as big a cunt as he was before.

As for being power hungry, good luck to him. He picked up the reins after the Mexican bandit and Rab C Nesbitt fucked off to Tinseltown.

Now they really ARE cunts.

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Fade-and-Die wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:50 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:16 pm

Quote” I doubt News took it as an insult”.

Ffs in the future, please understand the distinction between ‘insult’ and ‘disrespect’ before you fucking misrepresent the intention of my commentary.

Although I resent your feeble attempt to give me a tutorial in the use of English language, I will now somewhat hypocritically impose my lesson to you:

INSULT: you are a thick useless fucking moron who cannot figure out which way is up.” Clearly a personal gratuitous insult.

DISRESPECT “ it was wrong of me to belittle,,,,,,,,,,,:(para phrasing) “ i compare thee to a PCSO rather than a fully empowered copper’. No personal insults …….nothing to see here.

Lesson over.
Fuck me, you're a touchy cunt aren't you.

You rock up here and start throwing out insults to people with no provocation.

You'll fit right in :lol:

Not sure where you got the idea that I attempted to give you a tutorial in the use of English language. Perhaps you chose to read something that wasn't there.

PS - Oz was right

Debenhams...!

A belated response to say that the humour of your post was not lost on me. Please explain the ‘Debenhams’ comment.
Tough times never last but tough people do