Baroness Brady

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: Baroness Brady

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:35 am
Newmarket wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:46 pm

Quite. My old lady calls me Cunt all the time . She says it suits me .
It’s when she calls me a drip or a creep that I send her over to Pale Towers for a good hiding .
That really gets my goat !
:lol: I’d accept any name from the mrs if it meant she never uttered the words “I’ve been thinking” ever again.
Absofuckenlutely...

palerider

Post by palerider »

OZHAMMER wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:10 am
JayK wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:35 am

:lol: I’d accept any name from the mrs if it meant she never uttered the words “I’ve been thinking” ever again.
Absofuckenlutely...
No good can come from a woman saying 'I've been thinking'. Or 'Rememember when you said ?'. When apparently I've said I'd do something when I was cunted and in no fit state to remember.

Flowers and chocolates often work although a cattle prod is cheaper in the long run.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

The sentence I fear most is “ we need to talk”
At that point it best to keep quiet till I know what I’m accused of…
:lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:26 am The sentence I fear most is “ we need to talk”
At that point it best to keep quiet till I know what I’m accused of…
There’s no “we” in that conversation. It’s one-way traffic.

Fade-and-Die

Post by Fade-and-Die »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:21 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:51 am

The Cunt word is a term of endearment on here so yes it is charming.

You know I don’t own the site so why ask the question when I’ve already explained ? The “Owners” haven’t even LOOKED at the forum for the best part of 2 years and I am entrusted to try and keep a bit of order here (along with another visitor).

And yes , your posts have never crossed the bounds of civility. At least no more than anybody else.
Fair enough, but I have never been called a cunt in an endearing way and so I guess that I need to get used to it if I am to survive as a member of this forum. A price worth paying.

In terms of ownership would it be fair to assume that you’re the metaphorical PCSO rather than a ‘proper’ empowered copper?
Close, but I'd say he's more like a shopping centre security guard or traffic warden :lol:

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Fade-and-Die wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:09 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:21 pm

Fair enough, but I have never been called a cunt in an endearing way and so I guess that I need to get used to it if I am to survive as a member of this forum. A price worth paying.

In terms of ownership would it be fair to assume that you’re the metaphorical PCSO rather than a ‘proper’ empowered copper?
Close, but I'd say he's more like a shopping centre security guard or traffic warden :lol:

87 posts? You need to contribute more!

Fade-and-Die

Post by Fade-and-Die »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:07 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:01 pm

Palerider, thanks for that, but nah I ain’t convinced. My ex boss used most of your cunt expletives on me and it spiralled me into serious therapy. I blame him and his liberal use of the word cunt for my failings in life and the lowly existence that I now endure in society. I much prefer the use of the various expansions of the ‘fuck’ word.

What the fuck are you playing at?
Well I’ll be fucked
Who gives a fuck
What a terrible fucking day.
Fuck off and leave me alone
Are you fucking serious?
What sort of fucking plan is that?
Jog on fuck face

There are fucking tons of other variations but it is no coincidence that most of the above could easily slot into narrative about the pathetic fuck face Moyes.
Lee , I assure you being called a Cunt on here isn’t a derogatory term .
It’s a forum full of Cunts , run and policed by Cunts for the benefit of Cunts .
In fact Cunts to a man . And then there’s Numbers of course.
All this useful advice and discussion regarding the well meaning on here of being called a cunt, and not a single mention of the far superior, elevated position of being called a shitcunt. I despair.

Apologies JayK, that does kind of relegate you a step further...

Fade-and-Die

Post by Fade-and-Die »

OZHAMMER wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:15 pm
Fade-and-Die wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:09 pm

87 posts? You need to contribute more!

Many would disagree with that :D

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Fade-and-Die wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:16 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:07 pm

Lee , I assure you being called a Cunt on here isn’t a derogatory term .
It’s a forum full of Cunts , run and policed by Cunts for the benefit of Cunts .
In fact Cunts to a man . And then there’s Numbers of course.
All this useful advice and discussion regarding the well meaning on here of being called a cunt, and not a single mention of the far superior, elevated position of being called a shitcunt. I despair.

Take a look at the prediction league! Jay is quite comfortable being near the bottom. ...Maybe I should have said near the relegation zone.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:46 pm
Fade-and-Die wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:16 pm

Take a look at the prediction league! Jay is quite comfortable being near the bottom.

I’ve heard that about him!