Gary Lineker/MoTD

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Gary Lineker/MoTD

Post by palerider »

What a cunt.

JayK

Re: Gary Lineker

Post by JayK »

Big eared cunt
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

What’s the jug eared wanker done now ?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Has he found Noddy?
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:52 am What’s the jug eared wanker done now ?
Compared the proposed bill to stop the illegals to the extermination of 6 million Jews by the Nazis.

No doubt the BBC will tell him not to be a naughty boy and increase his salary that you and I help pay for.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Oh the old right wing extremism chestnut everyone seems to jump on where curbing illegal immigrants is in Question.
Should stick to boring us shitless with his “witty“ anecdotes and arse licking on fucking football.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

The luvvies at the blatantly biased cunts say theyre going to "have a frank chat with him"

oh the irony...most of the cunts in that organisation will agree with him...all theyre worried about is they dont want to be seen as biased even though they are...cunts

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

I fucking detest this self righteous odious waste of oxygen.

Lineker is completely overrated as a sports pundit and does not deserve his top draw BBC salary. He regularly trots out his usual hackneyed clichés and has become a boringly predictable obsolete twat.

Lineker is a renowned media prostitute. His perspective on life is plagued by stark contradictions and hypocrisy. There is a twisted irony in the fact that this ‘reformed’ woke leftie has focused his whole playing and media career ruthlessly and unashamedly pursuing the big bucks. When did he become an anti-capitalist in name only?

How the fuck does he have the breathtaking audacity to compare our latest initiative to end the grotesque influx of illegal immigrants to the policies of the 1930s Nazi regime? He joins a long line of judgemental celebrity millionaires who have publicly admonished this country for not admitting enough refuges. I am sickened to the stomach of watching the daily invasion of our coast by young male adults, adorned with expensive sports wear and high spec mobile phones. It is clear that the vast majority of “Boat People” are not vulnerable people fleeing war torn countries etc. on arrival, they are carefully located to good quality hotels with food and heating which is more than has been afforded to the long neglected homeless indigenous people of this country. I am aware that at this point I could easily turn this into a rant about illegal immigrants rather than focus on old Mr Flappy Ears and so will stop there.

Anyway, I wonder how many genuine Ukrainian ‘asylum seekers’ (not illegal immigrants) are currently being accommodated within the Lineker extensive Real Estate portfolio.

This pathetic publicity seeking woke Is too thick to understand that the British people have had enough of this situation of thousands of people coming here illegally at huge cost to the taxpayer and taking the piss out of our our laws and ripping the arse out of our British generosity.

Finally, here’s food for thought. The Albanians represent a large proportion of the ‘Boat People’. Although Albania is country of just 2.8 million people, the illegal Albanian immigrants make up the largest proportion of foreign inmates in British jails. Albanians are also ten times more likely to be incarcerated than the average person in the UK.
Tough times never last but tough people do

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

is he still a cunt?
Covid in the Boardroom

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

jameskel wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:08 pm is he still a cunt?
Who ? 🐸 ⚒ ?
Bring back Jonathon !