Tottenham vs West ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Tottenham vs West ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

After our point against the plastics, we lost 2 players that we needed most and I don't expect them to be back until April at least if we are lucky. Fullham expect Johnson to slot in at right side of the 3 defences. Kehrer did OK against Plastics and hope he will keep his performance as a max as Spuds has Brucie and Son licking their lips to attack us with aplomb. Hope to keep the 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-1-2 formation which I preferred the latter. I do hope we will perform top level from the first whistle to the end WITHOUT SLOW START that we have been doing for the last couple of games and that costing us. Benrahma need to do better and Ing s to start as Antonio aren't going to score.

Fabianski

Johnson
Kehrer
Ogbonna

Coufal
Rice
Soucek/Downes
Emerson

Bowen
Benrahma

Ings

If I were Moyes, I would put the above formation but 1 attacking midfielder in Benrahma with Bowen and Ings up front as Spuds aren't great at the back.

We need to keep picking up points.

COYI!!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

tassiehammer

Re: Tottenham vs West ham Official Match Thread

Post by tassiehammer »

When did Johnson go to Fulham? :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

palerider

Post by palerider »

I think we can assume the hook-nosed vermin won't be as fucking awful as they were yesterday.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:31 pm After our point against the plastics, we lost 2 players that we needed most and I don't expect them to be back until April at least if we are lucky. Fullham expect Johnson to slot in at right side of the 3 defences. Kehrer did OK against Plastics and hope he will keep his performance as a max as Spuds has Brucie and Son licking their lips to attack us with aplomb. Hope to keep the 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-1-2 formation which I preferred the latter. I do hope we will perform top level from the first whistle to the end WITHOUT SLOW START that we have been doing for the last couple of games and that costing us. Benrahma need to do better and Ing s to start as Antonio aren't going to score.

Fabianski

Johnson
Kehrer
Ogbonna

Coufal
Rice
Soucek/Downes
Emerson

Bowen
Benrahma

Ings

If I were Moyes, I would put the above formation but 1 attacking midfielder in Benrahma with Bowen and Ings up front as Spuds aren't great at the back.

Have we ever had a fast start? It always seems nowadays he starts slow and safe and only gets going when we go behind. A bit like prodding a sleeping lion and running like the clappers when it awakes.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

The vermin have their own injury problems. Both Bentancur and Bissouma missing probably so we could dominate them there. And McDullard loves the chance to get Soucek in when he can. Also, Forster will be in goal. He was shocking yesterday.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:55 am The vermin have their own injury problems. Both Bentancur and Bissouma missing probably so we could dominate them there. And McDullard loves the chance to get Soucek in when he can. Also, Forster will be in goal. He was shocking yesterday.
Also the filth are in Italy midweek hopefully get the shit kicked out of them

Every little helps.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I fucking hate Tottenham !

Just in case I’ve never mentioned it.
Bring back Jonathon !

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:45 am
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:31 pm After our point against the plastics, we lost 2 players that we needed most and I don't expect them to be back until April at least if we are lucky. Fullham expect Johnson to slot in at right side of the 3 defences. Kehrer did OK against Plastics and hope he will keep his performance as a max as Spuds has Brucie and Son licking their lips to attack us with aplomb. Hope to keep the 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-1-2 formation which I preferred the latter. I do hope we will perform top level from the first whistle to the end WITHOUT SLOW START that we have been doing for the last couple of games and that costing us. Benrahma need to do better and Ing s to start as Antonio aren't going to score.

Fabianski

Johnson
Kehrer
Ogbonna

Coufal
Rice
Soucek/Downes
Emerson

Bowen
Benrahma

Ings

Have we ever had a fast start? It always seems nowadays he starts slow and safe and only gets going when we go behind. A bit like prodding a sleeping lion and running like the clappers when it awakes.
Hope that will end starting next game.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Moving on from a previous post on another thread........my team to play the Spuds is this

Areola
Kehrer Ogbonna. Aguerd.Emerson
Paquetá...Rice....Downes....Cornet
Ings.... Scallywag

Towie

Post by Towie »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:45 pm Moving on from a previous post on another thread........my team to play the Spuds is this

Areola
Kehrer Ogbonna. Aguerd.Emerson
Paquetá...Rice....Downes....Cornet
Ings.... Scallywag
Areola? More chance of Soucek playing in goal. 😉
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.