West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:33 am
tassiehammer wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:58 am All fun and games putting the video all over social media but Harry Potter's been nicked and the evidence has been seen by thousands :o
Might make the fucking rent boy muppet think twice in future acting the cunt.
The perpetrators fate is sealed being plastered all over the fucking internet.
I reckon he’s got a very good case for self defence tbh Dwayne . The Rent Boy WAS the aggressor and was certainly giving it to Harry Potters dad and I bet there’s plenty of witnesses to back that up too .
He certainly wasn’t expecting that right hook though .
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:31 am

I reckon he’s got a very good case for self defence tbh Dwayne . The Rent Boy WAS the aggressor and was certainly giving it to Harry Potters dad and I bet there’s plenty of witnesses to back that up too .
:D Yep was a nice delivery tbf hopefully your right and no action will be taken.
Also depends if the Chelsea cunt is pressing charges.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:59 am
Newmarket wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:31 am

:D Yep was a nice delivery tbf hopefully your right and no action will be taken.
Also depends if the Chelsea cunt is pressing charges.
He'd make himself look even more of an arsehole if he did, and besides, he might have Hermione Granger after him.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

tassiehammer wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:58 am All fun and games putting the video all over social media but Harry Potter's been nicked and the evidence has been seen by thousands :o
But probably got lawyers lining up to sue for a big pay day. Too traumatized to go the footy anymore and all that. He's the victim now you watch.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:30 am
palerider wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:27 am

A fair assessment. And although facing a team that's had 600m spunked on them within two windows we could at least have competed in the first half hour. Could and should have been at least three down before Emerson's scuffed finish out of nowhere.

After that a bit more even. Boring in fact. Chelsea were average for all the possession they had. Paqueta missing won't hurt as much as Aguerd if they're both more than coming off as a precaution. Fornals can step into the Brazilian's role but without Aguerd for any length of time we're fucked and shows how fucking bonkers we were letting Dawson go.

McDullard his usual self post-match. I wonder how he'd have been if it had finished 1-5 as it so easily could have done.
Would have been Benny's fault or someone's other than partially his.
The only think Benrahma could be faulted for yesterday was taking up space on the pitch. Contributed sod all.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:38 am
eskimo joe wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:30 am

Would have been Benny's fault or someone's other than partially his.
The only think Benrahma could be faulted for yesterday was taking up space on the pitch. Contributed sod all.
Offensively I agree but I expect Moyes would have been quite pleased with his defensive work of which there was plenty .

Overall yet another solid defensive display and a few stand out performances in there .
Thought Kehrer was really good today whereas Nathan not so much though he has set himself quite a high standard.

Emerson was excellent as was Coufal, always making himself available and producing several high quality deliveries ( to nobody as per) .
Rice solid game considering he was playing through a virus and Antonio had a good game too I thought .

How Moyes thought swapping him out for Ings would help I don’t know .
I think Moyes’ substitutions were predictable, the over-respecting of the point and blunt refusal to try and win yet another game we were capable of winning beggars belief even now and Moyes’ love affair with yet another dogshit performance (apart from the head flick for the goal) from Bowen is unbelievable in the real world .
We talk of an ineffectual Benrahma , Bowen was no better really and he has to realise that rolling about on the floor isn’t gaining him any fans . At least not here .

Brucie will be smacking his lips I expect.
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:51 pm

Offensively I agree but I expect Moyes would have been quite pleased with his defensive work of which there was plenty .

Overall yet another solid defensive display and a few stand out performances in there .
Thought Kehrer was really good today whereas Nathan not so much though he has set himself quite a high standard.

Emerson was excellent as was Coufal, always making himself available and producing several high quality deliveries ( to nobody as per) .
Rice solid game considering he was playing through a virus and Antonio had a good game too I thought .

I think Moyes’ substitutions were predictable, the over-respecting of the point and blunt refusal to try and win yet another game we were capable of winning beggars belief even now and Moyes’ love affair with yet another dogshit performance (apart from the head flick for the goal) from Bowen is unbelievable in the real world .
We talk of an ineffectual Benrahma , Bowen was no better really and he has to realise that rolling about on the floor isn’t gaining him any fans . At least not here .

Had we won that with Soucek's goal it would have been the steal of the century. That we got a point was remarkable after the first half hour. But we have two points I didn't see coming. I don't see anything at the Bageldrome though.

If 40 points is the magic number we're halfway there and it will be McDullard's blueprints for the games against those around us that determine our fate. Conceding 72% possession to Chelsea is one thing. Forest not so.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Agree Bowen wasn't a lot better, although out of posession I think he contributes more to the team effort than Benrahma. And overall his performances have been decent in recent weeks despite yesterday. I tried to give Benrahama the benefit of the doubt when he joined. In my book, despite costing almosrt twice as much as we got for Diangana he was cut from the same cloth. A plodder with the occasional flash of something special. I hoped I was wrong but I'll stick with my judgment as imo he's been with us long enough by now to have consistently shown his qualituies which in my book he's not managed to do.

And, my god, although I've joked about Bruce and West Ham in the past I hope the dwarf isn't THAT bloody dumb he'd persuade that bloke out of mothballs. Now that Dyches is at Everton I wouldn't like to hazard a guess who the vertically challenged one might turn to in his hour of need. I wouldn't want either but I don't believe Lampatrd or Gerrard would fancy the gig.

But there's some bloke called Nathan Jones who's looking for a job. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:18 pm

Agree Bowen wasn't a lot better, although out of posession I think he contributes more to the team effort than Benrahma. And overall his performances have been decent in recent weeks despite yesterday. I tried to give Benrahama the benefit of the doubt when he joined. In my book, despite costing almosrt twice as much as we got for Diangana he was cut from the same cloth. A plodder with the occasional flash of something special. I hoped I was wrong but I'll stick with my judgment as imo he's been with us long enough by now to have consistently shown his qualituies which in my book he's not managed to do.

And, my god, although I've joked about Bruce and West Ham in the past I hope the dwarf isn't THAT bloody dumb he'd persuade that bloke out of mothballs. Now that Dyches is at Everton I wouldn't like to hazard a guess who the vertically challenged one might turn to in his hour of need. I wouldn't want either but I don't believe Lampatrd or Gerrard would fancy the gig.

But there's some bloke called Nathan Jones who's looking for a job. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was referring to Harry Kane actually
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

goodpost:)
Exactly how I saw it, except for Rice. I didn’t know he had a virus until this morning but I said to my son during game that Rice was off it.
Not sure what happened with Paqueta and how bad his injury was. Seems to me he a bit wussy.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.