West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:42 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:15 pm Talking of fancying it I wonder if we’ll see Cornet this side of Christmas ?
I'd make an example of that lazy wage thieving cunt.
I'd fuck him about something terrible.
By the time I'd have finished with him he'd be begging to leave.
The fucking Ponce.
I feel you're being harsh my learned friend.

Having been trafficked from Africa, smuggled up north to work on a cannabis farm, facing an awful diet of tripe and dog placenta, not used to the freezing weather and slag heaps, managing to escape but then subjected to the horrors of Dycheball, the prospect of life in the big city must have been a gift from heaven for him. But now he's stuck with even worse under McDullard. If it was me I'd be on the next boat back to Shabdalytaktak.

I feel he deserves our support until such time the Jock arse is sent packing. I'm sure he'll come good once Pep marches through the door.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:30 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:42 pm

I'd make an example of that lazy wage thieving cunt.
I'd fuck him about something terrible.
By the time I'd have finished with him he'd be begging to leave.
The fucking Ponce.

Having been trafficked from Africa, smuggled up north to work on a cannabis farm, facing an awful diet of tripe and dog placenta, not used to the freezing weather and slag heaps, managing to escape but then subjected to the horrors of Dycheball, the prospect of life in the big city must have been a gift from heaven for him. But now he's stuck with even worse under McDullard. If it was me I'd be on the next boat back to Shabdalytaktak.

I feel he deserves our support until such time the Jock arse is sent packing. I'm sure he'll come good once Pep marches through the door.
Point taken Mon Ami.
But driving around Brixton in the early hours in a velvet covered Cadillac with khat smoke billowing from every window is no recipe for getting back in McCuntox's good books. And it's no good wearing a sombrero either, does he not realise that McCuntox can see through buildings with those Magoo eyeballs.
No good will come of it and he'll be destined for a loan spell at Blythe Spartans if he's not careful.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:07 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:30 pm

Point taken Mon Ami.
But driving around Brixton in the early hours in a velvet covered Cadillac with khat smoke billowing from every window is no recipe for getting back in McCuntox's good books. And it's no good wearing a sombrero either, does he not realise that McCuntox can see through buildings with those Magoo eyeballs.
No good will come of it and he'll be destined for a loan spell at Blythe Spartans if he's not careful.
:lol: :lol:

h69

Post by h69 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:00 pm Regarding Emerson he was excellent yesterday hopefully that will cement his position as a regular starter.
Emerson is a wing back and was bought as such so yes he should start

In a back 3, Kehrer is ok too. Terrible at RB and CB in a 4 though.