West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: West Ham vs Chelsea Official Match Thread

Post by Newmarket »

The Moyesiah’s pre-match presser.

Not a lot to report.

Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Cunt should be on the fucking dole.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:45 pm Cunt should be on the fucking dole.
He won't get dosh from the dole because of all the money he has currently stole.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I think we can get something here .

We invariably play well against this lot and providing Moyes doesn’t have brain fart and change to 4 at the back in order to squeeze in the Cresstortoise .
Replace Benrahma with Fornals , reluctantly as I don’t like to see him out wide , or maybe even Antonio wide up top alongside Scamacca and Bowen then you never know your luck .
If Scamacca is fit enough for the bench then he’s good enough to start and he’s capable of creating chances for himself and Paqueta likes playing behind him too.

I doubt Potter has got to the bottom of his new players yet so we do have a chance.
However he has Moyes for dinner twice a year and that is my fear.
Bring back Jonathon !

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Moyesball may catch out the west London wankers, but I doubt it.
Moyes will be pottered.. Again

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:31 pm I think we can get something here .

We invariably play well against this lot and providing Moyes doesn’t have brain fart and change to 4 at the back in order to squeeze in the Cresstortoise .
Replace Benrahma with Fornals , reluctantly as I don’t like to see him out wide , or maybe even Antonio wide up top alongside Scamacca and Bowen then you never know your luck .
If Scamacca is fit enough for the bench then he’s good enough to start and he’s capable of creating chances for himself and Paqueta likes playing behind him too.

I doubt Potter has got to the bottom of his new players yet so we do have a chance.
I rate Fornals, but I don’t want to see him play wide. If we aren’t going to use Fornals in his best position we may as well sell him and replace him with someone more suited to a wide left role. It would also be a good way for Fornals to resurrect his career.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:17 pm
Newmarket wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:31 pm I think we can get something here .

I rate Fornals, but I don’t want to see him play wide. If we aren’t going to use Fornals in his best position we may as well sell him and replace him with someone more suited to a wide left role. It would also be a good way for Fornals to resurrect his career.
Moyes can't win on this one tbf, Benrahma has been terrible lately, and Moyes is more than justified in benching him, but because of the history, it will look like he's picking on him again.
Does Dave have an epiphany today and show us something to believe in?..

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Let's do these cunts...

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

If we can defend then anything is possible even with the shit up front we have.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

normannomates wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:55 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:17 pm

Moyes can't win on this one tbf, Benrahma has been terrible lately, and Moyes is more than justified in benching him, but because of the history, it will look like he's picking on him again.
Does Dave have an epiphany today and show us something to believe in?..
He does seem to have boxed himself into a corner and is left with a choice between Fornals or Benrahma. But they are totally different players so it shouldn't be an "either or"
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?