New Everton Player Does Not want Moyes As Manager!

Chat about anything football related here!
dagenhamdave

New Everton Player Does Not want Moyes As Manager!

Post by dagenhamdave »

tassiehammer

Re: New Everton Player Does Not want Moyes As Manager!

Post by tassiehammer »

dagenhamdave wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:28 pm https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... e-29029433#

Fucking right and all. :lol: :lol:
Moyes will buy him now and never play him . :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Towie

Post by Towie »

dagenhamdave wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:28 pm https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... e-29029433#

Fucking right and all. :lol: :lol:
If we sign him, do you think Moyes will walk?

Sully time to take one of your punts. 😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

If this is true (and from that rag, it's debatable) then it's what they get for fucking people about.
In the business world I dare say they are or at least have been somewhat astute in their transactions ( they must have been to acquire such wealth) but fuck me in the football world they are a joke. The money that they have squandered is truly stunning.
Everyone knows that clubs lose money at this level, there probably aren't many clubs that are in the black when it comes to finances, but this board we have must be near the top of the tree when it comes to losses. Apart from the odd youth player that's cost fuck all and been sold on, the rest have been an absolute disaster as to selling on for a profit.
That said of course they'll definitely be quids in when it comes to selling Declan, that's one transfer even they can't fuck up!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:43 pm If this is true (and from that rag, it's debatable) then it's what they get for fucking people about.
In the business world I dare say they are or at least have been somewhat astute in their transactions ( they must have been to acquire such wealth) but fuck me in the football world they are a joke. The money that they have squandered is truly stunning.
Everyone knows that clubs lose money at this level, there probably aren't many clubs that are in the black when it comes to finances, but this board we have must be near the top of the tree when it comes to losses. Apart from the odd youth player that's cost fuck all and been sold on, the rest have been an absolute disaster as to selling on for a profit.
That said of course they'll definitely be quids in when it comes to selling Declan, that's one transfer even they can't fuck up!
Nett profit for financial year 21/22 was a little over 12 mil pounds helped by our success in the league and Europe. Given that ATM we aren't faring as well and our outlay has been bigger I reckon you are right, it will be a loss. Unless of course there is some other unidentified income.

Looks, as you say, like money spunked in terms of transfers, but one that could shine a different light with someone else is running the show pitch side. All that is required is for him to be gone by the EOS and for us to stay up.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whoever comes in will have a tough job and although they've left it too long, at least they've finally acted. But I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the next West Ham board meeting.

What's changed ? A win against a shit team ? Whoopsy-fucking-do. The 'expert' :lol: pundits, Danny Murphy, Jenas, Clinton Morrison and Keiron Dyer have all stated as one 'Now watch West Ham soar up the table'. I didn't think they allowed haluicinatory drugs on Sky or the Beeb.

Has McDullard turned the corner ?

Has he fuck.

I still think it's 50/50 for a wet Tuesday at Hull next season.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:25 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:43 pm If this is true (and from that rag, it's debatable) then it's what they get for fucking people about.
Nett profit for financial year 21/22 was a little over 12 mil pounds helped by our success in the league and Europe. Given that ATM we aren't faring as well and our outlay has been bigger I reckon you are right, it will be a loss. Unless of course there is some other unidentified income.

Looks, as you say, like money spunked in terms of transfers, but one that could shine a different light with someone else is running the show pitch side. All that is required is for him to be gone by the EOS and for us to stay up.
And not forgetting the conference revenue is 5-6 million less than the Europa so more drop in revenue there.
Next year it will show because of our non performance.
If we manage to stay up and finish in say 16 th place we stand to loose out on another 22 million on league position placing.
So this year could see us earning 30 million plus less just because of our bad performance this season and that is down to one man and one man only.
He picks his team, he trains the team and the tactics are all down to him ... And there's people out there who still think he has credit in the bank.... :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:38 am
eskimo joe wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:25 am

And not forgetting the conference revenue is 5-6 million less than the Europa so more drop in revenue there.
Next year it will show because of our non performance.
If we manage to stay up and finish in say 16 th place we stand to loose out on another 22 million on league position placing.
So this year could see us earning 30 million plus less just because of our bad performance this season and that is down to one man and one man only.
He picks his team, he trains the team and the tactics are all down to him ... And there's people out there who still think he has credit in the bank.... :lol:
Indeed there are, and apparently they're the same people who were saying a few short months ago that West Ham were a team who had to be taken seriously. This punditry business is a bit like the managerial merry go round, a licence to pad out the old pension pot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

It seems the hook-nosed vermin filth have gazumped the deal.

Bullet dodged by Everton I reckon.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Guardian reporting Biesla having doubts joining Everton. Good news for every West Ham fan as their interest might focus on DM - be good to ship him out before the weekend. It really would