West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by BlackDiamond »

Geo and chums churn the wheat from the chaff and forensically reveal wots wot...

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Good 3 points for West Ham but I still think Moyes need to go as West Ham WILL NOT get a win at Newcastle or at home against Chelsea or even away at Tottenham which I can't see us getting any point(s) from the next 3 games.

The only reason WHY we won today because Soucek WASN'T in the team, plus we were a bit quicker from defence to attack. Also we have creative player in Benrahma. Emerson did well especially in attacking position. Moyes has changed formation from the flat 4-2-3-1 to 3-4-2-1 and a little more support in attack like 3-4-3 during offensive.

We must keep that going but need to put Areola instead of Fabianski as Areola is slightly quicker to get the ball out for attacking play.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:24 pm I didn’t see much during that second half to suggest Ings will be the saviour save giving Antonio a rest every week .

I expect him to play at Derby .

I enjoyed Emerson today , thought he did well , nothing to suggest Cresswell should be replacing him at any point and Nathan looks quality .

Even young Flynn looked good in the short time he was there. Wasted time well.
Who's Nathan ?

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:12 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:24 pm I didn’t see much during that second half to suggest Ings will be the saviour save giving Antonio a rest every week .

I expect him to play at Derby .

I enjoyed Emerson today , thought he did well , nothing to suggest Cresswell should be replacing him at any point and Nathan looks quality .

Even young Flynn looked good in the short time he was there. Wasted time well.
Who's Nathan ?
:lol:

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

credit where its due, the players stood up today.
The crucial part of the match was when the crowd started urging the players to buck their ideas up around the half-hour mark, and it worked...Benny with a decent effort..well saved by Rex.
Good spell of pressure, Everton folded.

strange game, a lot of decent individual performances, but as a team we were poor for large parts... but that's where we are now, it's about results.
Its staggering really when you look at the players we have, Aguerd and Zouma.. Rice and Paqueta..
Bowen and Benrahma??
Moyes?.. he's here for the rest of the season.. his excuses now though with addition of Danny Ings won't wash.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:03 pm Good 3 points for West Ham but I still think Moyes need to go as West Ham WILL NOT get a win at Newcastle or at home against Chelsea or even away at Tottenham which I can't see us getting any point(s) from the next 3 games.

The only reason WHY we won today because Soucek WASN'T in the team, plus we were a bit quicker from defence to attack. Also we have creative player in Benrahma. Emerson did well especially in attacking position. Moyes has changed formation from the flat 4-2-3-1 to 3-4-2-1 and a little more support in attack like 3-4-3 during offensive.

We must keep that going but need to put Areola instead of Fabianski as Areola is slightly quicker to get the ball out for attacking play.
The Geordies are struggling to score goals, if we are smart and play with confidence, we have a good chance up there with the players we have.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

normannomates wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:39 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:03 pm Good 3 points for West Ham but I still think Moyes need to go as West Ham WILL NOT get a win at Newcastle or at home against Chelsea or even away at Tottenham which I can't see us getting any point(s) from the next 3 games.

The Geordies are struggling to score goals, if we are smart and play with confidence, we have a good chance up there with the players we have.
I'm sure that flash cunt Wilson will find his shooting boots for us.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Castiron wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:42 pm
Forgot about that cunt.. 😐

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Didn't they sell him...or rumoured to be going to Forest......so we will get to see him soon one way or another

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:53 pm
Didn't they sell him...or rumoured to be going to Forest......so we will get to see him soon one way or another
I haven't seen that!?.