West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by BlackDiamond »

2-0 good goal by Bowen after some splendid hard running and a good cross from Antonio. Best combination in 30 mins football.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:47 pm 2-0 good goal by Bowen after some splendid hard running and a good cross from Antonio. Best combination in 30 mins football.
Ings can’t do what Antonio can do but defo what Bowen does. So who’s he replacing 2nd half?

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

If/when Everton get one back…how many defenders can moyes bring on?feel like they are all playing already.
I guess souckec for paqueta and Johnson for Bowen

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

HT 2-0 and DMs lineup is largely justified. Five at the back at home is naff but if you score two goals,one of them from a counter attack then you could defend the approach. I say that grudgingly but there you are.

Zouma looked cronked but continued anyway, Fabianski flapped everywhere but didn't concede, Bowen has been quite poor but has scored twice and positionally been very good and Antonio has been a bit crap but produced a very nice assist, from a powerful piece of play.

Funny afternoon

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:58 pm HT 2-0 and DMs lineup is largely justified. Five at the back at home is naff but if you score two goals,one of them from a counter attack then you could defend the approach. I say that grudgingly but there you are.

Zouma looked cronked but continued anyway, Fabianski flapped everywhere but didn't concede, Bowen has been quite poor but has scored twice and positionally been very good and Antonio has been a bit crap but produced a very nice assist, from a powerful piece of play.

Funny afternoon
Summed up pretty well :D

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

And I guess we can now expect 50 mins or so of high quality, ball retention, game management. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Doing our best to give it away I see. If we defend any deeper some Cunt is going to walk into the fucking Titanic.

Truly awful. Could well end up costing the game.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:07 pm And I guess we can now expect 50 mins or so of high quality, ball retention, game management. :lol:
I would normally say that under the circumstances it is understandable, but on this occasion it's been the norm for over a season now.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Soucek for Paqueta ? , what the fuck has Fornals done now to not get on ? , does Moyes realise we are actually winning at home 2-0 against the team bottom of the league .

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Everton are woeful