Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:14 pm The minutes I saw Soucek in starting line-up, I knew the outcome. Moyes is so bloody stupid to put him.

Good Bye Moyes, I lost faith on you
Just Soucek ? , what about Fabs , Cresswell and Antonio , not forgetting his tactical brilliance of putting Fornals out on the wing .

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Castiron wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:10 pm He's fucking deluded.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/cy9nqpe2vqqo
Same old shyte, you would think that his continuous spouting of "we did enough to deserve a win" would have worn as thin with the board as it already has with most of us. But it seems they are taken in with his confidence.

Makes you wonder why the board seem to place their trust in someone who openly admits he doesn't know what to do with a player, a player he himself bought. To me it screams he is winging it and hopes it all works out...Well it doesn't seem to be.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

Clayton wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:32 pm I expect we will hear the true story of the match when the away ( true ) fans return to this manor . How unlucky we were , how much the players and Moyes deserved more from the officials .
And those nott at the match have a negative attitude towards the team , Moyes and the board and have no right to have an opinion .
If the away support are still behind Moyes, then they really are deluded if they think he is the one to get us out this mess.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Towie wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:28 pm
Clayton wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:32 pm I expect we will hear the true story of the match when the away ( true ) fans return to this manor . How unlucky we were , how much the players and Moyes deserved more from the officials .
And those nott at the match have a negative attitude towards the team , Moyes and the board and have no right to have an opinion .
If the away support are still behind Moyes, then they really are deluded if they think he is the one to get us out this mess.
The away support turned on him big time after the latest shambles quite a few rows with our own going on.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:33 pm

The away support turned on him big time after the latest shambles quite a few rows with our own going on.
If he's lost the away support too there can be no going back imo. But it's a case of the little shitcunt finally deciding enough is enough.

If not, I can feel another Burnley, corner flag in the centre circle coming on. Everton's directors stayed away today, fearful of their own safety.

Just saying.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

What and admit that they were wrong....and what many of us said before the start of the season......is actually fucking spot on..... unfortunately

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:24 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:22 pm
Idle speculation. How many “must win” games can be not won before the world stops spinning on it’s axis ?
What the fuck is that meant to mean... :roll:
I’ll leave you to work it out.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:51 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:24 pm

What the fuck is that meant to mean... :roll:
I’ll leave you to work it out.
I asked the question because I couldn't....and by your reply obviously you don't either :lol:

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

palerider wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:35 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:33 pm

If he's lost the away support too there can be no going back imo. But it's a case of the little shitcunt finally deciding enough is enough.

If not, I can feel another Burnley, corner flag in the centre circle coming on. Everton's directors stayed away today, fearful of their own safety.

Just saying.
So both sets of directors could be missing next game then :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Post by 9898 »

Castiron wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:10 pm He's fucking deluded.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/articles/cy9nqpe2vqqo
You really are thick.

This interview is not aimed at supporters who watch regularly. It is 100% aimed at the wider audience of non West Ham fans who pick up crumbs from the media and see Moyes as the bloke who bought West Ham to a Euro semi final. Total reputation self preservation interview so that when he leaves he will hopefully have opportunities from people who only pick up crumbs about his tenure at West Ham.

Take this schooling for free but next time my pupil gets charged.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."