Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Re: Wolves vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Castiron »

Athletes foot!!? Shut the fuck up you twat 😂
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... fhyqipygWX

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:17 am
JayK wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:04 am

If you have no ambition and are happy with mediocrity, that’s up to you.
My ambition for the club has fuck all to do with anything. Fwiw the lack of ambition shown by the club sickens me and always has done, the same as lack of ambtion inm,people sickens me.But that has been the way of West Ham for the 50 years I have supported them. There is no reason for me to have any optimism that things are about to change. And let's be honest, the club is a toxic shithole when things are going wrong, we have an owner who is unpopular with the fanbase and unpopular within the game, and the perception of West Ham amongst fans of other clubs is, despite us now having a big ground and big attendances, that it is a small club with even smaller ambitions. Next season in the championship will see a large number of chickens coming home to roost when the financial implications hit home.
Well to me you seem content with mediocrity coz that’s what we’re all used to
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:09 pm

My ambition for the club has fuck all to do with anything. Fwiw the lack of ambition shown by the club sickens me and always has done, the same as lack of ambtion inm,people sickens me.But that has been the way of West Ham for the 50 years I have supported them. There is no reason for me to have any optimism that things are about to change. And let's be honest, the club is a toxic shithole when things are going wrong, we have an owner who is unpopular with the fanbase and unpopular within the game, and the perception of West Ham amongst fans of other clubs is, despite us now having a big ground and big attendances, that it is a small club with even smaller ambitions. Next season in the championship will see a large number of chickens coming home to roost when the financial implications hit home.
Well to me you seem content with mediocrity coz that’s what we’re all used to
If that’s how you read me you’ve got it very wrong. I’ve never been content with mediocrity but while I recognise that in my personal life I can do things that can avoid it, the fortunes of the football club I have been unfortunate enough to support are something I have absolutely no control over. There is fuck all I can do to kick any ambition or professionalism into it. That is a long way from being content with it though.

All I can do, same as anybody else, is decide not to waste any more of my hard earned watching the shit. Fortunately the things that really matter to me, family and friends, are things I can influence and help. Thankfully the results of a bloody football club which I can’t influence one little bit, although making that particular hobby a frustrating and annoying one most of the time, are low down on the priority list.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:16 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:56 pm Now for his hatful of excuses. The blame game begins.
see my earlier post page 2

he already stated earlier in the week that the Wolves bid for Dawson has "destabilised his preparations for Saturday"

so thats Numero 1, lets see what others he trawls out.....
He's A prize A.HOLE. the fact Dawson wanted out and the interest started before the Wolves game only highlights what a cretin he is to bring it up.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

eskimo joe wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:14 am
Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:16 pm

see my earlier post page 2

he already stated earlier in the week that the Wolves bid for Dawson has "destabilised his preparations for Saturday"

so thats Numero 1, lets see what others he trawls out.....
He's A prize A.HOLE. the fact Dawson wanted out and the interest started before the Wolves game only highlights what a cretin he is to bring it up.
This stinks of the Dawson being shit on by the club. He wanted out in the summer, Wolves put in a bid but he was persuaded to stay until the winter window, due to the fact that Moyes buys were injured. He nobbally stayed to help out until the winter.
The winter window comes, Wolves put in their EXPECTED bid .....and the club reject it...I would imagine that Mr Dawson in not a happy chappy and tactfully told the club so.... But Moyes being Moyes has passed the buck and claimed that Wolves latest bid has unsettled Dawson.... whereas it is the club who have done the damage...but that's my theory

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:26 am
eskimo joe wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:14 am

This stinks of the Dawson being shit on by the club. He wanted out in the summer, Wolves put in a bid but he was persuaded to stay until the winter window, due to the fact that Moyes buys were injured. He nobbally stayed to help out until the winter.
The winter window comes, Wolves put in their EXPECTED bid .....and the club reject it...I would imagine that Mr Dawson in not a happy chappy and tactfully told the club so.... But Moyes being Moyes has passed the buck and claimed that Wolves latest bid has unsettled Dawson.... whereas it is the club who have done the damage...but that's my theory
Exactly, and if the board doesn't see that Moyes is nothing but a sham full of bullshit excuses and get rid now then we are in more trouble than we are already in.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Clayton wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:22 am

goodpost:)
Yea good post