Armstrong Oko-Flex

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Armstrong Oko-Flex

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:38 pm
JayK wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:34 pm
There’s loads of WhatsApp groups and Facebook groups. I’m a member of a few. It’s just friends talking West Ham and silly shit. Don’t be upset coz you’re not invited to them
I'm not upset in the slightest mate. Wish I hadn't mentioned the fucking thing now., only use What;s App for family stuff and the kids football club stuff.. Can't be arsed to sift through loads of messages telling me stuff I already know or couldn't give a toss about ;) If anyone wants to message me they can message me without bothering the rest of the bloody world.

But apparently some people got a bit sniffy a few months back saying it was very cliquey. Two people in particular, one who still posts on here and one who used to, got very upset that other people, including me, weren't as offended as they obviously were. Little man syndrome I always call that sort of thing tbh. ;)

I know them both and one of them is quite short btw so the little man label seems right. :lol:
Well you’ve mentioned it a few times on here now.

You can’t be arsed to sift through loads of messages to tell you what you already know but you do it here daily.

And a WhatsApp group, as I’ve said is just mates talking, so can never be cliquey
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:54 pm

I'm not upset in the slightest mate. Wish I hadn't mentioned the fucking thing now., only use What;s App for family stuff and the kids football club stuff.. Can't be arsed to sift through loads of messages telling me stuff I already know or couldn't give a toss about ;) If anyone wants to message me they can message me without bothering the rest of the bloody world.

But apparently some people got a bit sniffy a few months back saying it was very cliquey. Two people in particular, one who still posts on here and one who used to, got very upset that other people, including me, weren't as offended as they obviously were. Little man syndrome I always call that sort of thing tbh. ;)

I know them both and one of them is quite short btw so the little man label seems right. :lol:

You can’t be arsed to sift through loads of messages to tell you what you already know but you do it here daily.

And a WhatsApp group, as I’ve said is just mates talking, so can never be cliquey
Must be Tezza . He is very sensitive to cliquiness apparently

At least that’s what the Mods on Kumb think 🤔
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

And like I said it wasn’t my opinion but the opinion of two other contributors to this board.

What’s App is great for things like the kids football where you have to get the same message out to the same group of people every week. Tbh prefer phone calls to texts generally anyhow. But, hey ho, horses for courses.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:45 pm

Must be Tezza . He is very sensitive to cliquiness apparently

At least that’s what the Mods on Kumb think 🤔
:lol: Bless
COYI!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:22 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:05 pm

If you're down the bottom can't hit a cows arse with a banjo and have one of the worst scoring records in any division then give a kid a chance. You'll never fucking know otherwise will you. You don't have to keep sending the kids out on loan because you're too much of a coward to try something new. Different if you're top half of the table you can send them out to get game time, we're down the bottom have one striker at the club whose becoming more and more dissolutioned as the weeks go by and can't score to save our lives. All because Moyes is too much of a wanker. Fucking amazing how Haller, Vlasic etc have done well since they left. Have you ever thought that the reason these clubs don't play your reserves is that they might just drive their price down in order to afford them later on. Ask any Swansea fan what they think of oko flex, you'll get a true reflection of his abilities.
Indeed, and if you thought Antonio is the answer to our striker problem then you a bigger can’t than Moyes.

Personally if Scamacca out, I would rather give mbumba (Spelling) a start. At least the kid from the time I’ve seen him in the first team makes runs, gets in good striker positions and presses.
I dont think Antonio is the answer and i havent said that but I also don't think that the players we have shipped out that have not been given a chance by Champ, League 1 and League 2 sides are the answer either. Surely no sane person can actually think that.

If you think a player who can't get game time for Swansea, Colchester or Newport is a viable alternative then so be it but while the club do a lot wrong, they rarely let players go that are good enough.

It's just panicking.

h69

Post by h69 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:31 am
h69 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:19 pm
But if it's all Moyes fault that these players fail at West Ham,
To be perfectly honest you can't blame Moyes for the players careers you've mentioned,
He historically fucks up the whole squads he's managed
...... :lol:
But apparently you lot all think these players are quality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What do you know that League 1 and Championship managers are clearly missing. You have been in Brazil too long mate where every player is overhyped....Neymar included.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

h69 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:42 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:31 am

To be perfectly honest you can't blame Moyes for the players careers you've mentioned,
He historically fucks up the whole squads he's managed
...... :lol:
But apparently you lot all think these players are quality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What do you know that League 1 and Championship managers are clearly missing. You have been in Brazil too long mate where every player is overhyped....Neymar included.
Neymar is not liked by the majority of adult supporters, there are no stars here so as per normal your comments are 100% incorrect.

The people who hype them and put them on a pedestal are the teams who buy them over there.....look at West Ham... Anderson, Paqueta..... nothing to do with us over here.

You know so much tell me, with proof that every player over here is overhyped, to prove to me you're not an arrogant cunt.

I wait with baited breath

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:51 pm

Neymar is not liked by the majority of adult supporters, there are no stars here so as per normal your comments are 100% incorrect.

The people who hype them and put them on a pedestal are the teams who buy them over there.....look at West Ham... Anderson, Paqueta..... nothing to do with us over here.

You know so much tell me, with proof that every player over here is overhyped, to prove to me you're not an arrogant cunt.

Take a breather you will suffocate waiting.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Out of interest - what is the Brazilian perspective on Paqueta in the sports pages - is he considered quality or a bit of a pup

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:47 pm

Out of interest - what is the Brazilian perspective on Paqueta in the sports pages - is he considered quality or a bit of a pup
Good player when he wants to be.....lazy.....and often has tantrums...and then tends to pick up a mysterious injury...and won't play for 2-3 games