Rice

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

Re: Yet more Declan

Post by eskimo joe »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:40 am Didn't he say it's just a blip us being where we are? He's staying. :D
I think he was referring to our European campaign.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:28 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:40 am Didn't he say it's just a blip us being where we are? He's staying. :D
I think he was referring to our European campaign.
But we're massive in Europe :D . It's being in the bottom 4 that's a blip and nothing to worry about :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:30 am It's a given that he'll be off in the summer. I wouldn't put it past that stunted shitcunt to flog him this month while there's a void in the boardroom and we all know he wants to be with his bestest ever mate at the rent boys.

And while they're still light years ahead of us in terms of qualifying for the CL, which I find a disgrace btw as the PL should just award us a place for our magnificent transport links alone, they won't do it this season. In fact a Europa League spot looks as likely to go to Brentford than them.

So where will he go ? Personally I hope City, but it will be a test as he's always said he wants to win things at the highest level. He won't do that under the holy waistcoat and it's not likely he'll do it at the plastics for the next few years.
It might suit both parties for Rice to go this month if it is going to be Arsenal. Reasons are obvious without me stating them.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Real Madrid have pulled out of the race for Declan.
He's given his word to Arsenal so that's that. Mount is going to be unhappy.

palerider

Post by palerider »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:07 am Real Madrid have pulled out of the race for Declan.
He's given his word to Arsenal so that's that. Mount is going to be unhappy.
The Arse aren't stopping in their pursuit of Caceido who's told the uphill gardeners he wants to leave. And will sign the boy Rice in the summer too. They'll have a hell of a side next season. They may even finish above us. :lol:

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Another West Ham site, not Kumb, has said that Dec's very happy that arse are persuing him. Weeks ago it was said that he'd already given his word to them.

Keep playing him or has he done an Ince without the shirt?

Jphammer

Post by Jphammer »

The players will be aware of the situation and may well know more than us. We need a Lucas Neill type of Captain for the rest of the season, unfortunately I don't think Rice is that. If his heart is not in it, then the rest of the squad won't listen or be motivated.

Captaincy needs removing and handed to someone who has a genuine interest in being here next season.
PEBCAK = Problem Exist Between Chair And Keyboard

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

tassiehammer wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:42 am Another West Ham site, not Kumb, has said that Dec's very happy that arse are persuing him. Weeks ago it was said that he'd already given his word to them.

Yes, that is what I have been saying to myself everytime I hear after that statement when the continuous mention of City, Chelsea etc are going in for him.

Would Rice really commit himself though prior to knowing who will finish where and knowingwhat his aspirations are? Maybe ok now, but then umm!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Been a marked increase in him pulling out of tackles 50-50s etc ,as for the Captaincy the only one fit to be a West Ham captain imo was Dawson.
Showed proper leadership.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:11 am
tassiehammer wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:42 am Another West Ham site, not Kumb, has said that Dec's very happy that arse are persuing him. Weeks ago it was said that he'd already given his word to them.

Yes, that is what I have been saying to myself everytime I hear after that statement when the continuous mention of City, Chelsea etc are going in for him.

Would Rice really commit himself though prior to knowing who will finish where and knowingwhat his aspirations are? Maybe ok now, but then umm!
Of course he wouldn't. But when click bait sites are competing for clickc it's not surprising that rumours start,.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?