Zouma

Chat about anything football related here!
Castiron

Zouma

Post by Castiron »

A mate sent me this. Apparently it's from Ex...whatever.
Micheal Keane incoming. 🤔

Zouma ruled out of action

Kurt Zouma sustained a knee injury against Leicester during the warm up and then had to go off in the game as a result.

It was felt that the player who had been carrying the injury for a while was just having part of his ongoing knee problem and that with a long rest until Arsenal he should be fine to figure. When the player joined the club there had been concerns regarding his knee but it was felt that this injury could be managed accordingly to get the best out of the player.

Having done some work this week with the medical team it was felt that in order for his knee problem to not get any worse an operation was the best solution for all parties and this has now been carried out. The operation appears to have been successful but the expected period of injury is unknown at this point.

Brookbonds73

Re: Zouma (sorry admin)!

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Wonderful.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Don’t worry Craig ‘I make one big mistake every game’ Dawson will see us through.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Saw the video of him hobbling into the ground before the Leicester game how he was passed fit to play fucking baffles me.
And why the fuck have we left it for a couple of weeks for him to have the op ?
Dawson will be fucking off in January 100%

Newmarket

Re: Zouma

Post by Newmarket »

I’m not surprised tbh Numbers was right about him .
No wonder Chelsea wanted shot of him …. Been hobbling around like a fucking hobbit for months .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:35 am I’m not surprised tbh Numbers was right about him .
No wonder Chelsea wanted shot of him …. Been hobbling around like a fucking hobbit for months .
Indeed.

Just like the cleaner who's blackmailing the vicar when she takes a snap of him wanking.

Chelsea must have seen us coming.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:02 pm Saw the video of him hobbling into the ground before the Leicester game how he was passed fit to play fucking baffles me.
And why the fuck have we left it for a couple of weeks for him to have the op ?
Dawson will be fucking off in January 100%
Obviously slipped past our state of the art medical team.

Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Reports now are that Zouma will be out for 'foreseeable future after under going knee surgery , due to having to play whilst injured to help the team get through a fitness crisis :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Oh , who would have guessed that his knees were going to be an issue for us eventually ( not like it wasn't a well known issue at Chelsea ) , even that bloody midget Sullivan was reluctant to make the deal back in August , but the bug-eyed Scot insisted on paying over the odds for him , Chelsea must have thought Christmas had come early . .
If you ask me this has been a poor deal from the off , this isn't his first rodeo with us either having been out injured not long after joining , and then all that went with having a cat for a ball .

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

DM can play Thilo Kehrer now in his natural position. Plenty of cover at CB.

It's not this area of the pitch he needs to concentrate on. It's like he is attending the WC with his eyes closed.

You notice how bloody sharp the Arsenal players look at the WC... that's evidence of a happy camp back home.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:00 am DM can play Thilo Kehrer now in his natural position. Plenty of cover at CB.

It's not this area of the pitch he needs to concentrate on. It's like he is attending the WC with his eyes closed.

You notice how bloody sharp the Arsenal players look at the WC... that's evidence of a happy camp back home.
Or just better players 🤷