Alex Kral

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Alex Kral

Post by Towie »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:47 am
h69 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:17 am

Touched a nerve there did it ? Fuck me, you actually take football so seriously that some geezer writing an article about a player most had forgotten gets you so worked up....are you Queer or just a drama queen ?

I didn't write the article you moron. I just posted the link as I thought it was interesting since I had not heard if him previously.

I'm sure he will come good though like 'some of you stated in the past'. Might even displace that other superstar we should never have let go Diangana from his Champions league team......oh wait :lol:

Incidentally what roll were Rice and Soucek eating ?
Do you often talk to yourself in a mirror?

Your problem is you think everyone is as stupid as you. I laughed my head off as it was you that posted the link , you that bumped the post and you that linked it to me instead of just openly doing so, and you ask me if I am queer or just a drama queen. So I ask you the same questions, remembering your knicker twisted rants after you read something that criticizes your inept poster boy.

Now let this lay for a few weeks! Troll through the posts, or in this case your notifications, and when you again feel the need for a hissy fit get it all off your tits. But to be honest it won't help because your real problem, though admit it you won't, is your poster boy, he won't change so neither will your own frustration. Best cure is just to give him the boot.

Incidentally, " if him" what? On second thoughts you don't need to explain I am not so stupid not to realize it's a spelling mistake.
It is funny when an arrogant prick calls out peoples spelling mistakes or grammatical errors, then in same post makes a spelling mistake. 😂😂😂

What a knobend he is.
I don’t bother responding to him anymore, it’s like going to war with the unarmed.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

So Alex Kral is a shit player because he's playing in a team about to be relegated from the Bundesliga.

I'll have to re visit my personal selection of all time West Ham greats as the likes of Brooking, Bonds,Martin & Co were obviously crap as they were relegated with us.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:59 am So Alex Kral is a shit player because he's playing in a team about to be relegated from the Bundesliga.

I'll have to re visit my personal selection of all time West Ham greats as the likes of Brooking, Bonds,Martin & Co were obviously crap as they were relegated with us.
Exactly. Well said .
Bring back Jonathon !

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Kral may have found his way eventually if Moyes had made more of an effort. This is so symptomatic of a manager that has no true leadership instincts or interpersonal skills. If you look back on past player critique, both good or bad, it is clear that true leadership is not in his DNA. He exhibits astonishing reticence towards his players which I find painful. A good example is the back handed compliments that he openly dishes out regarding Bennie ( poor bloke can’t do right for doing wrong). And of course …..Karl.

We are losing Academy players at a worrying rate and Moyes must accept that his lack of leadership is primarily to blame. Why did he choose to go to Qatar rather than invest his efforts and time with potential youth prospects.

Neither Moyes nor the Board can afford to continue to dine out on the relative success of the previous 2 seasons.

Moyes in particular needs to take a long look in the mirror.
Tough times never last but tough people do

palerider

Post by palerider »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:26 pm Kral may have found his way eventually if Moyes had made more of an effort. This is so symptomatic of a manager that has no true leadership instincts or interpersonal skills. If you look back on past player critique, both good or bad, it is clear that true leadership is not in his DNA. He exhibits astonishing reticence towards his players which I find painful. A good example is the back handed compliments that he openly dishes out regarding Bennie ( poor bloke can’t do right for doing wrong). And of course …..Karl.

We are losing Academy players at a worrying rate and Moyes must accept that his lack of leadership is primarily to blame. Why did he choose to go to Qatar rather than invest his efforts and time with potential youth prospects.

Neither Moyes nor the Board can afford to continue to dine out on the relative success of the previous 2 seasons.

Excellent opening post.

You can come again.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:27 pm
Optimistic Lee wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:26 pm Kral may have found his way eventually if Moyes had made more of an effort. This is so symptomatic of a manager that has no true leadership instincts or interpersonal skills. If you look back on past player critique, both good or bad, it is clear that true leadership is not in his DNA. He exhibits astonishing reticence towards his players which I find painful. A good example is the back handed compliments that he openly dishes out regarding Bennie ( poor bloke can’t do right for doing wrong). And of course …..Karl.

Excellent opening post.

You can come again.
Indeed . We like this .
KUMB not so much .
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Not as optimistic as I was expecting but I liked it
COYI!!!

Optimistic Lee

Post by Optimistic Lee »

Thanks JayK,

My optimism will grow with the inevitable improvement in performances. I am currently really struggling to be positive about our manager who, in the opinion of the majority of our fans, has overstayed his welcome. On a more positive note, I look forward to eating copious amounts of humble pie when we thrash Chelsea :oops:
Tough times never last but tough people do

JayK

Post by JayK »

Optimistic Lee wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:52 pm Thanks JayK,

My optimism will grow with the inevitable improvement in performances. I am currently really struggling to be positive about our manager who, in the opinion of the majority of our fans, has overstayed his welcome. On a more positive note, I look forward to eating copious amounts of humble pie when we thrash Chelsea :oops:
I think majority of us here are of the same thinking Lee, so you’re def not alone mate
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Well it looks like a lot of us will be hungry Saturday afternoon then