Alex Kral

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: Alex Kral

Post by OZHAMMER »

Towie wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:34 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:58 am

It doesn’t need too much analysis - Kral was shit.

And still is apparently.
Then why did our illustrious manager bring him in?
I believe (and this is only what I’ve read from other posters), was that Soucek and Coufal praised him up a bit to DM. As the two mentioned were the flavours of the month at the time, I reckon DM was prepared to take him (somewhat) based on their appraisal.

It didn’t take him long to realise he’d been had.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Exactly what happened got their pal in for a few months on a nice wedge for fuck all in return.
Can’t blame em.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Kral has been Schalke’s best player this season .
It’s not a very high bar as Schalke ARE shit but the stats appear to back that up .
As do their fans .

After all it’s not difficult is it , to envisage a shit team with a shit manager and shit infrastructure at or near the bottom of th league , having a stand out player .

Dum de dum …
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:15 pm Kral has been Schalke’s best player this season .
It’s not a very high bar as Schalke ARE shit but the stats appear to back that up .
As do their fans .

After all it’s not difficult is it , to envisage a shit team with a shit manager and shit infrastructure at or near the bottom of th league , having a stand out player .

Dum de dum …
I don't think we saw enough of the bloke to make any sort of judgment about him tbh.

Did you know Schalke 04 are apparently the best supported club in Germany btw ? The mewspaper "Bild" (Germany's equivalent of The Sun) did a survey a few years back and more people claimed to support Schalke than any other club.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:38 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:15 pm Kral has been Schalke’s best player this season .
As do their fans .

Dum de dum …
I don't think we saw enough of the bloke to make any sort of judgment about him tbh.

Did you know Schalke 04 are apparently the best supported club in Germany btw ? The mewspaper "Bild" (Germany's equivalent of The Sun) did a survey a few years back and more people claimed to support Schalke than any other club.
I’m not surprised tbh , Gelsenkirchen being in the centre of the Ruhr industrial region but I’m sure you will know more about that than me having lived and worked in Krautsville yourself.
Having said that I see it also has a number of historical landmarks and quite a picturesque landscape to boot .

Anyway … I’m not sure any of this proves that Kral is a good or bad player . It does however question Moyes’ judgement of a player … or not .
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:31 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:38 pm

I’m not surprised tbh , Gelsenkirchen being in the centre of the Ruhr industrial region but I’m sure you will know more about that than me having lived and worked in Krautsville yourself.
Having said that I see it also has a number of historical landmarks and quite a picturesque landscape to boot .

Anyway … I’m not sure any of this proves that Kral is a good or bad player . It does however question Moyes’ judgement of a player … or not .
Only ever went to Gelsenkirchen once when I was there. Early 80s saw Hamburg clinch the championship there with a 2-1 win . Horst Hrubesch scored one of them. Remember that name because Jack Charlton always managed to pronounce it as rubbish. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

h69

Post by h69 »

eskimo joe wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:39 pm
And that proves fuck all other than Moyes has not the bollox to tell him he was not good enough. Krahl probably forgot what a football was like.

Keep sticking up for your poster boy. He is happy enough floundering about trying to make things work. But credit given where credits due, at least he has finally admitted what some of us have stated in the past, he was mistaken to change Soucek s and Rice's roll. But it's a convenient time to state it considering we are doing as well as you predicted and Rice is off next summer.
Touched a nerve there did it ? Fuck me, you actually take football so seriously that some geezer writing an article about a player most had forgotten gets you so worked up....are you Queer or just a drama queen ?

I didn't write the article you moron. I just posted the link as I thought it was interesting since I had not heard if him previously.

I'm sure he will come good though like 'some of you stated in the past'. Might even displace that other superstar we should never have let go Diangana from his Champions league team......oh wait :lol:

Incidentally what roll were Rice and Soucek eating ?
Last edited by h69 on Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:39 am There’s 2 schools of thought .

Firstly , if Kral couldn’t have been used as a bit part player , a last minute sub , last resort in emergencies etc in front of a over-the-hill Mark Noble then he MUST have been shit .

Secondly Moyes is a cunt .

You choose .

And still is apparently.
Seems that way. Has scored 1 goal in his entire club career though.
Last edited by h69 on Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

h69

Post by h69 »

Towie wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:34 pm

And still is apparently.
Then why did our illustrious manager bring him in?
I think you will find that the illustrious owner did

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

h69 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:17 am
eskimo joe wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:39 pm

And that proves fuck all other than Moyes has not the bollox to tell him he was not good enough. Krahl probably forgot what a football was like.

Keep sticking up for your poster boy. He is happy enough floundering about trying to make things work. But credit given where credits due, at least he has finally admitted what some of us have stated in the past, he was mistaken to change Soucek s and Rice's roll. But it's a convenient time to state it considering we are doing as well as you predicted and Rice is off next summer.
Touched a nerve there did it ? Fuck me, you actually take football so seriously that some geezer writing an article about a player most had forgotten gets you so worked up....are you Queer or just a drama queen ?

I didn't write the article you moron. I just posted the link as I thought it was interesting since I had not heard if him previously.

I'm sure he will come good though like 'some of you stated in the past'. Might even displace that other superstar we should never have let go Diangana from his Champions league team......oh wait :lol:

Incidentally what roll were Rice and Soucek eating ?
Do you often talk to yourself in a mirror?

Your problem is you think everyone is as stupid as you. I laughed my head off as it was you that posted the link , you that bumped the post and you that linked it to me instead of just openly doing so, and you ask me if I am queer or just a drama queen. So I ask you the same questions, remembering your knicker twisted rants after you read something that criticizes your inept poster boy.

Now let this lay for a few weeks! Troll through the posts, or in this case your notifications, and when you again feel the need for a hissy fit get it all off your tits. But to be honest it won't help because your real problem, though admit it you won't, is your poster boy, he won't change so neither will your own frustration. Best cure is just to give him the boot.

Incidentally, " if him" what? On second thoughts you don't need to explain I am not so stupid not to realize it's a spelling mistake.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest