West Ham vs Leicester Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: West Ham vs Leicester Official Match Thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Castiron wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:04 pm According to Moyes we played well after losing 2-0 at home to Leicester 😂
He is completely oblivious to all what’s going on around him should be fucking sectioned the cunt.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:42 pm DM has hit a brick wall with his thinking. I don't think he knows any way to change it.

He keeps playing Soucek and Bowen and they keep contributing nothing beneficial No goals and no assists.

Had the club sold Declan Rice in the summer they/it would be in the bottom three.

I suppose they could pin all the seasons hopes on Max Cornet when he surfaces - although having seen the odd glimpse, I would say those hopes are a bit thin

Conclusion: Club need to spend another £100M in January - eventually the other shoe will drop
Not sure spending is the answer tbh. £60 mill on Paqueta. A dud in my book, at least to date. £15 mill on Kehrer who has pretty much cost a goal a game. £30 million on Scamacca. A good player imo, but not one suited to our agricultural system. £15 mill on Cornet. A fucking prima donna on the evidence to date. £30 plus million on Aguerd on whom the jury has to be out until we’ve seen him in meaningful action. Which leaves Emerson who, at least imo, is the only newbie who has to date shown he can contribute something. And where was he today ? I hop he had a comfortable bench.

Shambles is probably too kind a word.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:07 pm
Castiron wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:04 pm According to Moyes we played well after losing 2-0 at home to Leicester 😂
He is completely oblivious to all what’s going on around him should be fucking sectioned the cunt.
Think you are spot on, actually just read the statement Moyes actually made , couldn't believe it without seeing it myself. He really is oblivious to just how poor we are, he instead measures our downward spiral with Leicesters climb and thinks it's a sign of us doing something right. Prick! Reading a statement like that and after today's result, if I were on the board I would think seriously about showing him the door.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Towie

Post by Towie »

Baffling, I mentioned earlier in thread if you keep doing the same thing then you will get same results.

Well guess what, same team who started vs Palarse were the same vs Leicester.

Ffs, I said Moyes deserved a chance to turn it round, but on this evidence it seems we will only get worse.

Needs sacking now.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Read the report fully....He needs sectioning, no doubt about it....from Sky footie page....

The Messiah says : "We played much better today, but it's another defeat. I thought we played well, which is quite difficult to say when you lose 2-0 but I thought we made plenty of opportunities, we had a lot of the game at times.

"We gave away a really poor second goal when we were well on top at the time. But we should never have gone behind, we started the game very well and we found ourselves a goal down."

Can you understand boos at full time? "Of course. This club us now used to being in the top six or seven for the last couple of years so I can understand that.

"I think it's always fair [to discuss Moyes' future after recent results]. I've been a manager for a long time but again, sometimes it's easy to forget how well we've done. We've just won a group in Europe and we also got to a semi-final in Europe. The last couple of years, it's been six or seventh [finishes in the Premier League].

"I hope that would come into their thoughts, but obviously, if you're not doing so well, you're always under pressure.

"We've played 24 games [in the first half of the season], more than anybody, I think we've only had two days of recovery for 13 games so we've had a difficult schedule, which has to be considered.

"But of course, the big thing that has to be considered is the results and where you are in the league, that's what people want to see.

"We work with the players every day so we're doing that just not - it's not like we haven't been working with them, we're constantly working to try and improve them. And I've got to say, over the last few years, these players have improved greatly."

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

In the pub watching the beheaders v rent boys
Gallagher and Broja really stood out in shit teams
Wonder if they would come here ?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:52 pm In the pub watching the beheaders v rent boys
Gallagher and Broja really stood out in shit teams
Wonder if they would come here ?
Not a chance.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:50 pm Read the report fully....He needs sectioning, no doubt about it....from Sky footie page....

The Messiah says : "We played much better today, but it's another defeat. I thought we played well, which is quite difficult to say when you lose 2-0 but I thought we made plenty of opportunities, we had a lot of the game at times.

"We gave away a really poor second goal when we were well on top at the time. But we should never have gone behind, we started the game very well and we found ourselves a goal down."

Can you understand boos at full time? "Of course. This club us now used to being in the top six or seven for the last couple of years so I can understand that.

"I think it's always fair [to discuss Moyes' future after recent results]. I've been a manager for a long time but again, sometimes it's easy to forget how well we've done. We've just won a group in Europe and we also got to a semi-final in Europe. The last couple of years, it's been six or seventh [finishes in the Premier League].

"I hope that would come into their thoughts, but obviously, if you're not doing so well, you're always under pressure.

"We've played 24 games [in the first half of the season], more than anybody, I think we've only had two days of recovery for 13 games so we've had a difficult schedule, which has to be considered.

"But of course, the big thing that has to be considered is the results and where you are in the league, that's what people want to see.

"We work with the players every day so we're doing that just not - it's not like we haven't been working with them, we're constantly working to try and improve them. And I've got to say, over the last few years, these players have improved greatly."
Probably an idea to get someone in to show them where the fucking net is then
Soppy cunt

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Same old pony excuses, even some of the support gave him leeway for last campaign, though some of it was of his own making.. He has this penchant for pointing the finger in all directions other than his own.

Read Whiskeys signature! That says it all-
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

hd1 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:36 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:25 pm Leicester have conceded one goal in their last six matches. That goal coming in a 1-0 loss to Manchester City
True, but they went 7 games without a win at the beginning of the season conceding 22 goals. Rogers kept his job, turned things around and now everyone is saying they are back on track with, as Moyes points out, the same number of points as us.

We've not won in 2 and people want Moyes out.

Just adding some perspective...
:lol: :lol:

Not any more Mr Moyes......

Just adding some more perspective

Last 5 games....we have lost 4 (PL)
Their last five games they have won 4

We have only scored 3 goals in those games......2 of those coming against Bournemouth

Leicester have hit the back of the net 25 times........we haven't........in fact if you discount the 3 lucky goals against Fulham we would still be in single figures after 15 games

So as a different perspective I will go out on a limb and predict a 2-0 win to Leicester and will have the luxury of missing a penalty.