West Ham vs Leicester Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: West Ham vs Leicester Official Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

Long overdue for the custard - toothed one as well.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

He needs a good fucking slap.

Fucking imbecile.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:50 pm Read the report fully....He needs sectioning, no doubt about it....from Sky footie page....

The Messiah says : "We played much better today, but it's another defeat. I thought we played well, which is quite difficult to say when you lose 2-0 but I thought we made plenty of opportunities, we had a lot of the game at times.

"We gave away a really poor second goal when we were well on top at the time. But we should never have gone behind, we started the game very well and we found ourselves a goal down."

Can you understand boos at full time? "Of course. This club us now used to being in the top six or seven for the last couple of years so I can understand that.

"I think it's always fair [to discuss Moyes' future after recent results]. I've been a manager for a long time but again, sometimes it's easy to forget how well we've done. We've just won a group in Europe and we also got to a semi-final in Europe. The last couple of years, it's been six or seventh [finishes in the Premier League].

"I hope that would come into their thoughts, but obviously, if you're not doing so well, you're always under pressure.

"We've played 24 games [in the first half of the season], more than anybody, I think we've only had two days of recovery for 13 games so we've had a difficult schedule, which has to be considered.

"But of course, the big thing that has to be considered is the results and where you are in the league, that's what people want to see.

"We work with the players every day so we're doing that just not - it's not like we haven't been working with them, we're constantly working to try and improve them. And I've got to say, over the last few years, these players have improved greatly."
DM wants respect for his achievements but doesn't respect valid criticism, when those levels decline. He thinks he has earned the right to withstand censure during a downturn.

And he has, except where that downturn extends into a full calendar year decline. Nobody is immune to forensic dissection after such a prolonged downswing.

And saying - Give me a break,I used to be good - is not an explanation that is palatable...it's a tough excuse to swallow...whole

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Have I missed anything.? 😂😂

It's OK, we had shots, just one of those days

If the skirt wearer does not go, we are in for a fucking rough ride

Paqueta, what does he offer, in a moyes team?
Scamaca, looks totally uninterested
Covid in the Boardroom

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Moyes is morphing into Uncle Albert.
"during the war"

He'll be bow-legged.. fully bearded up and duffle coated up on boxing day me - arties.
HUZZAH

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

jameskel wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:47 pm Have I missed anything.? 😂😂

It's OK, we had shots, just one of those days

If the skirt wearer does not go, we are in for a fucking rough ride

Paqueta, what does he offer, in a moyes team?
Scamaca, looks totally uninterested
Buck took off both his best players before the hour mark.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:22 pm
Rick_Deckard wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:50 pm Read the report fully....He needs sectioning, no doubt about it....from Sky footie page....

The Messiah says : "We played much better today, but it's another defeat. I thought we played well, which is quite difficult to say when you lose 2-0 but I thought we made plenty of opportunities, we had a lot of the game at times.

"We gave away a really poor second goal when we were well on top at the time. But we should never have gone behind, we started the game very well and we found ourselves a goal down."

Can you understand boos at full time? "Of course. This club us now used to being in the top six or seven for the last couple of years so I can understand that.

"I think it's always fair [to discuss Moyes' future after recent results]. I've been a manager for a long time but again, sometimes it's easy to forget how well we've done. We've just won a group in Europe and we also got to a semi-final in Europe. The last couple of years, it's been six or seventh [finishes in the Premier League].

"I hope that would come into their thoughts, but obviously, if you're not doing so well, you're always under pressure.

"We've played 24 games [in the first half of the season], more than anybody, I think we've only had two days of recovery for 13 games so we've had a difficult schedule, which has to be considered.

"But of course, the big thing that has to be considered is the results and where you are in the league, that's what people want to see.

"We work with the players every day so we're doing that just not - it's not like we haven't been working with them, we're constantly working to try and improve them. And I've got to say, over the last few years, these players have improved greatly."
DM wants respect for his achievements but doesn't respect valid criticism, when those levels decline. He thinks he has earned the right to withstand censure during a downturn.

And he has, except where that downturn extends into a full calendar year decline. Nobody is immune to forensic dissection after such a prolonged downswing.

And saying - Give me a break,I used to be good - is not an explanation that is palatable...it's a tough excuse to swallow...whole
Spot on mate.
I biggest problem for me is I think the board have invested in Moyes balls deep..
Our current shit-fest scenario wasn't even considered by our board, they thought they found their
ideal stooge.
Asleep at the wheel?.. The board are likely pondering what the fuss is all about now amongst the plebs?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

In Moyes's world.. The WHU support are ungrateful and he's given us the best of days.
In Moyes's world he's managed far bigger clubs in Mancs and the scouse rats.
We should be kissing his feet for ever and a day in Dave's world.

SACK THE CUNT.. AND LET'S MOVE ON FFS

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:42 pm DM has hit a brick wall with his thinking. I don't think he knows any way to change it.

He keeps playing Soucek and Bowen and they keep contributing nothing beneficial No goals and no assists.

Had the club sold Declan Rice in the summer they/it would be in the bottom three.

I suppose they could pin all the seasons hopes on Max Cornet when he surfaces - although having seen the odd glimpse, I would say those hopes are a bit thin

Conclusion: Club need to spend another £100M in January - eventually the other shoe will drop
Take Declan Rice out of this side, we would be rock bottom right now.
I feel sorry for the bloke.
We have form for this.
Paul Allen in 84..so far above his teammates it was embarrassing..
Sold to the yids.

This club.. My life its fucking purgatory

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Only watched the mini match on Optus. Did'nt seem that much in it with their goalie making a few good saves. Typical scared line up in what was a must win game. Soucek is carrying an injury I reckon and looked like he was limping at halftime. Benny and Bowen seem to have swapped roles this season. England shirt gone to his head. If Rice leaves in January we're fucked.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............