West Ham vs Leicester Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

West Ham vs Leicester Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Just wondered if we are going to turn up for this match as we has been absolutely CRAP lately. We all know our board won't sack Moyes until we are already deep in bottom 3 and probably too late to stay up. We need to stop this crap slow start/losing/winless bollock and start performing to the level that we did 2 seasons ago. I don't want to see Soucek in our squad again as he was absolutely TOILET!!! Moyes need to put more support for Scamacca and no excuses!!

Fabianski

Kekrer
Dawson
Zouma
Cresswell

Rice
Downes
Paqueta

Bowen
Scamacca
Fornals

We need to stop being boys and act like MEN. I don't want to hear slow-start, inviting other teams to attacking all the time which Palace did and I did not bothered to watch after 10 minutes from the start as I got bored of the same crap.

COYI!!! whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Brookbonds73

Re: West Ham vs Leicester Official Match Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Cheers Ibbs.

Leicester are beginning to find a bit of form and playing some very good stuff, they beat Everton with ease and smashed Wolves. Maddison who is seemingly going to miss out on the world cup, (a huge error from Moyes mark2) will have a point to prove alongside Tielemans and Barnes will have a field day against our shit. I'm predicting a beating and an embarrassing one at that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Nothing between the teams re points,wins,draws,losses

except...

Leicester score more and concede more - basically double in each category
Leicester look to be moving into form - West Ham are never in form

this might be the occasion, where the fan actually hits the shit *

* I'm against mindless violence but...

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:57 pm Nothing between the teams re points,wins,draws,losses

except...

Leicester score more and concede more - basically double in each category
Leicester look to be moving into form - West Ham are never in form

this might be the occasion, where the fan actually hits the shit *

* I'm against mindless violence but...
No need to revert to violence.....just need to reply to the noshers on here who think we deserve everything and Popeye is just unlucky .

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Ibbyham wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:56 pm Just wondered if we are going to turn up for this match as we has been absolutely CRAP lately. We all know our board won't sack Moyes until we are already deep in bottom 3 and probably too late to stay up. We need to stop this crap slow start/losing/winless bollock and start performing to the level that we did 2 seasons ago. I don't want to see Soucek in our squad again as he was absolutely TOILET!!! Moyes need to put more support for Scamacca and no excuses!!

Fabianski

Kekrer
Dawson
Zouma
Cresswell

Rice
Downes
Paqueta

Bowen
Scamacca
Fornals

We need to stop being boys and act like MEN. I don't want to hear slow-start, inviting other teams to attacking all the time which Palace did and I did not bothered to watch after 10 minutes from the start as I got bored of the same crap.

You will have to send Moyes a road map Ibbs, even then I think he would get lost. Better to send him an idea he might find it more useful.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

palerider

Post by palerider »

Areola

Kehrer
Zouma
Aguerd
Cresswell

Rice

Fornals
Pacqueta
Benrahma

Scamacca
Mubama

Just fucking go for it you Scotch arsewipe. If we lose giving it a chance from the off the fans will be more forgiving than starting slowly, terrified of having the ball, a ten minute spell at the end and losing anyway.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

where's dwayne with the 'we'll win 3-0' ...always positive that man :D

Win , lose , draw...just hope the atmosphere isn't toxic as it helps no one. Alas i feel its going to be and for moyesy that is gonna be tough to claw back.

The last couple of seasons have been so refreshing not looking over our shoulders and with some decent statement wins and basically safe by xmas & being massive! ......it feels quite a way off that.

Leicester have found some confidence and form and we are basically where they were 4 wks ago, so it can be turned around. Dont ever want us to lose but think this could be a tough watch.

Get Aguerd , pablo, benny, antonio (for bowen) in and see how we go.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:06 am where's dwayne with the 'we'll win 3-0' ...always positive that man :D

Win , lose , draw...just hope the atmosphere isn't toxic as it helps no one. Alas i feel its going to be and for moyesy that is gonna be tough to claw back.

The last couple of seasons have been so refreshing not looking over our shoulders and with some decent statement wins and basically safe by xmas & being massive! ......it feels quite a way off that.

Leicester have found some confidence and form and we are basically where they were 4 wks ago, so it can be turned around. Dont ever want us to lose but think this could be a tough watch.

Get Aguerd , pablo, benny, antonio (for bowen) in and see how we go.
Hello Brooking miss me ;)
Even I can’t muster any positivity at this moment in time
We are fucking dreadful simple as that
Though It wouldn’t surprise me to nick a fucking boring win that will save the dour Scotch cunts arsehole.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Ibb's you really don't want to see Soucek totally agree with that , but why are the likes of Kehrer , Dawson , Cresswell and Bowen getting away with not being benched ? , and why do a Moyes and put Fornals out wide ? . As for Benrahma he's been our best player of late yet your benching him ? .

Line up for me would have to be the following

Fabianski
Ashby - Zouma - Aquerd - Emerson
Rice - Paqueta -Downes
Fornals
Scamacca - Benrahma

Areola - Kehrer - Ogbonna - Johnson - Coufal - Coventry - Bowen - Antonio - Potts
Last edited by Clayton on Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

eskimo joe wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:48 am
Ibbyham wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:56 pm Just wondered if we are going to turn up for this match as we has been absolutely CRAP lately. We all know our board won't sack Moyes until we are already deep in bottom 3 and probably too late to stay up. We need to stop this crap slow start/losing/winless bollock and start performing to the level that we did 2 seasons ago. I don't want to see Soucek in our squad again as he was absolutely TOILET!!! Moyes need to put more support for Scamacca and no excuses!!

Fabianski

Kekrer
Dawson
Zouma
Cresswell

Rice
Downes
Paqueta

Bowen
Scamacca
Fornals

You will have to send Moyes a road map Ibbs, even then I think he would get lost. Better to send him an idea he might find it more useful.
I would send Moyes a road map.........

P45 will do.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.