On October 29th 2021, Terry said..........

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: On October 29th 2021, Terry said..........

Post by terrya1965 »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:25 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:19 pm

He’s just accused their mod team of bias , certain posters being in their clique and basically ganging up on anyone that is anti-Moyes .
Hilarious. I’d say it’s about 8/11 his next post gets him a ban :lol:
Yep.
I may have to get over there and make sure he gets banned. :lol:
If you're going to get banned, make sure it's a goodun. :lol:
There is a certain posters on there,that must think that David Moyes shits gold when his on the bog.If you say one negative against him,he will not have it

If you go against the grain on there,they all gang up on you.

I enjoy winding them up.Where's numbers when you need him aye? :D

C*NTS :lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:55 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:25 pm

Yep.
I may have to get over there and make sure he gets banned. :lol:
If you're going to get banned, make sure it's a goodun. :lol:
There is a certain posters on there,that must think that David Moyes shits gold when his on the bog.If you say one negative against him,he will not have it

If you go against the grain on there,they all gang up on you.

I enjoy winding them up.Where's numbers when you need him aye? :D

C*NTS :lol:
I know mate.
Proper up the lemurs arse.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:39 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:58 pm

I notice you’ve upset the apple cart over on Kumb Tel :lol: :lol:
It's true though..Whiskyman in his disguise has Kermit will be in there too having a go at me soon ..Pmsl .

There is a Clique (I spelt it wrong) on there and if tou go against their mates,they will either delete your post or try and make you feel unwelcome on there.

You know me,I try to stick up for the underdog Tim. :D
I can assure you I don't need any fucking disguises pal. I post on there as Kermit because I needed an alternative name when I joined because the Whiskyman one had been taken already. What you need to get into your head is that forums are a place for excahnging views and debating them. If you want to post somewhere simply to toe the party line I'm sure Mumsnet will welcome you with open arms. Just because someone has a different view to you doesn't mean thay are part of some imaginary conspiracy or they are part of a clique. Just means they have a view different to you.

So you just carry on sticking up for the underdog. But remember underdogs are underdogs because they simply aren't good enough to be the bloody Alpha Canine. No clique. But cream rises to the top and the sediment sinks to the bottom. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

My personal opinion with my own hat on is that Kumb is generally a good read .

Over moderated though . It can be quite frustrating , seeing all these deleted posts mid-thread wondering what had been posted 😊

And yes it IS cliquy over there even if they don’t intend it to be .
Let’s not forget there was a thread on here somewhere stating that THIS forum was the most over moderated West Ham message board ….started by a poster not considered part of the clique. Not that you all gang up on him though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Food for fault young Tez.
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:29 am My personal opinion with my own hat on is that Kumb is generally a good read .

Over moderated though . It can be quite frustrating , seeing all these deleted posts mid-thread wondering what had been posted 😊

And yes it IS cliquy over there even if they don’t intend it to be .
Let’s not forget there was a thread on here somewhere stating that THIS forum was the most over moderated West Ham message board ….started by a poster not considered part of the clique. Not that you all gang up on him though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Food for fault young Tez.
For some reason which I can't recall I once made a reference to a , then, League Two club, now in the National League, based in Lincolnshire. Because 4 consecutive letters in the town's name formed a word sometimes used to describe part of the female anatomy, and frequently used here as a term of humorous abuse, the swear filter went busily to work and replaced the offending letters with asterisks.

I thought that was quite funny. Perhaps young Terry has suffered a similar fate. He does seem to have some sort of agenda going. Like you I find it a decent read, a bit like this place used to be back in the day. Unfortunately we do seem to have lost a number of posters who, at least omo, were people one could have a good debate with.

Imo they could learn something from this site with responses to posts. Very easy on here with the notifications to know if someone has responded.tp something you've put up.

Post by 9898 »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:16 am
It's true though..Whiskyman in his disguise has Kermit will be in there too having a go at me soon ..Pmsl .

There is a Clique (I spelt it wrong) on there and if tou go against their mates,they will either delete your post or try and make you feel unwelcome on there.

I can assure you I don't need any fucking disguises pal. I post on there as Kermit because I needed an alternative name when I joined because the Whiskyman one had been taken already. What you need to get into your head is that forums are a place for excahnging views and debating them. If you want to post somewhere simply to toe the party line I'm sure Mumsnet will welcome you with open arms. Just because someone has a different view to you doesn't mean thay are part of some imaginary conspiracy or they are part of a clique. Just means they have a view different to you.

So you just carry on sticking up for the underdog. But remember underdogs are underdogs because they simply aren't good enough to be the bloody Alpha Canine. No clique. But cream rises to the top and the sediment sinks to the bottom. :lol:
You bitch post on KUMB though.
On here you're lary, chip on the shoulder poster who gives it large but over there you're a little lamb who cruels up the arse of other posters and acts with zero self respect.
You may just be bipolar I suppose.
Horrible when you're publicly exposed.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

9898 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:26 am

You bitch post on KUMB though.
On here you're lary, chip on the shoulder poster who gives it large but over there you're a little lamb who cruels up the arse of other posters and acts with zero self respect.
You may just be bipolar I suppose.
Horrible when you're publicly exposed.

Ha ha I wondered how long it would be before you piped up
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

F*cking hell Whiskyman:,can't I have a bit of banter without you giving me a lecture. You can be so patronising sometimes mate.You try and make me feel like your my teacher back in the 1970s and I'm your pupil.

There is a Clique on there and you must see that,so I basically told them,how the admin gang up.on members who don't agree with some of their mates.I know yiu go on there,so thought you may see it(been deleted now)I just said for a joke that you may stick the boot in has well..Don't get on your high horse about it mate.FFS

palerider

Post by palerider »

Moyes out.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:19 am

F*cking hell Whiskyman:,can't I have a bit of banter without you giving me a lecture. You can be so patronising sometimes mate.You try and make me feel like your my teacher back in the 1970s and I'm your pupil.

There is a Clique on there and you must see that,so I basically told them,how the admin gang up.on members who don't agree with some of their mates.I know yiu go on there,so thought you may see it(been deleted now)I just said for a joke that you may stick the boot in has well..Don't get on your high horse about it mate.FFS
This is not KUMB. You are allowed to say “fucking” without the use of asterisks you know.