Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: Well now David.

Post by normannomates »

We're stuck with the cunt for the foreseeable unfortunately.
Winning is what he does.. fuckin wanker

Towie

Post by Towie »

The away support summed it up beautifully in his first sentence and doesn’t even realise it an advert for sacking a manager.

“We were winning a year ago”

What a knobend.

😂😂😂
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

h69 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:47 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:43 am

She enjoys it really, gives her ego a chance to insert itself. What a joke, " This forum being a pretty negative board that's quiet when all is well and then lights up as soon as we lose a game". Not hard considering that over the last year losing is what we seem to do best.
Yes but when we were winning a year or so ago, you must have felt sick I guess. You are just like numbers. Allardyce out, Bilic out, Pellegrini out, Moyes out......change the fucking record you FFS....if Lyall was in charge you would be whining like a bitch up there that we were at the bottom of the table and demanding he was sacked.

So who do you want as a new manager then mastermind ?
I doubt very much any fan was feeling sick when we were winning , though there were issues with Moyes's , his supposed love of a small elitest squad and his insistance on not recruiting in the January window to bolster the squad , to build on what him and the players had done . Other issues being his continued selection of certain players , his poor use of the bench , lack of youth and playing certain players out of position
I never wanted Moyes at the club ( but then again I didn't want Gold & Sullivan either ) I saw his Everton teams so talk from experience , never liked his bearing or his style of management/football . The guy needs to take a step back and take a long hard look at himself , he was never a winner , more a manager who is scared to lose rather then win a match .
I am not going to deny he did a terrific job for a season and a bit , did he safe us ? we stayed up I suppose probably would have under Pellegrini aswell , who knows .
The problem as I see it is not the managers we've had but the owners , this is what you get when you shop in the Pound Store and not Ocado or even try something new in the Waitrose range .

palerider

Re: A genuine question for Moyes backers

Post by palerider »

I thought I'd bump this as one win and one of them has put his head above the parapet.

Prompted by seeing McDullard on Sky saying "We have to go to Derby and prove we're one of the top sides in the country".

I haven't stopped laughing yet.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:14 pm I thought I'd bump this as one win and one of them has put his head above the parapet.

Prompted by seeing McDullard on Sky saying "We have to go to Derby and prove we're one of the top sides in the country".

I thought the midget was top dog when it came to narcissism but fuck me, McCunty's right up there with him.
Fucking laughable.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:14 pm I thought I'd bump this as one win and one of them has put his head above the parapet.

Who’s the one ?
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:11 pm

I thought the midget was top dog when it came to narcissism but fuck me, McCunty's right up there with him.
Fucking laughable.
It's a sorry state of affairs when we have to beat a league one side to prove we are one of the top sides in the country whilst sat close to the foot of the premier League table.......33 places above them.
Let's wait and see....... confident......fuck no.
We loose he will state that he needs to concentrate on the Europa conference... :lol: :lol:

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:09 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:11 pm

Fucking laughable.
It's a sorry state of affairs when we have to beat a league one side to prove we are one of the top sides in the country whilst sat close to the foot of the premier League table.......33 places above them.
Let's wait and see....... confident......fuck no.
We loose he will state that he needs to concentrate on the Europa conference... :lol: :lol:
He has only got a couple of months, time in which he needs to figure out how to use Cornet other than a specimen on the med bed.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

What a deluded cunt he really is ffs

Boring,slow and predictable yes ,a top side not a fucking snowballs.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Well they had the chance to get rid of Moyes during the WC break and again after the Wolves debacle.

Now , with a cup weekend upon us the board had probably their last chance to sack him and give a new manager valuable time before the Geordies.

Ultimately they chose to not only keep him in the job on the strength of our win over the worst Everton team in living memory , maybe ever , but they actually backed Moyes in a January transfer window with almost certainly more to come.

So don’t you lot think it’s about time we all just got behind the manager and the team and give it some of the ‘in Moyes we trust’ type support in the face of adversity ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Bring back Jonathon !