Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Well now David.

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:07 am Apparently he's now on a game to game basis. Fail to beat Everton, he's gone. Then Newcastle. Good luck with that one. And while my regard for McDullard has fallen off a cliff, first as a manager and now as a man, how can you operate under that pressure ? It's footballing Russian roulette.

Let's face it, he won't alter his game plan or style because he doesn't know how. He's done the same thing since he started out as manager. It will be the usual suspects and hope. He's a Trabant in a Mercedes showroom.

Would an interim boss like Noble or Warburton get more of a tune out of them ? Who knows but they couldn't possibly get a worse one. He should be sacked this very minute.

Sullivan's had about four opportunities to ditch the imbecile. The first as far back as the opening game when McDullard openly admitted we were'nt prepared. Jesus fucking wept. Can somebody please pay me 120k a week to come out with that.

If it is to be Rafa so be it. Not inspiring but we are where we are.

As for Moyes he can fuck right off from whence he came. But some mug punter will take him on.

He wins things apparently.
This is my point with him every game he’s in charge is three fucking points lost.
Why the fuck they can’t see this baffles me.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:59 am
palerider wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:07 am Apparently he's now on a game to game basis. Fail to beat Everton, he's gone. Then Newcastle. Good luck with that one. And while my regard for McDullard has fallen off a cliff, first as a manager and now as a man, how can you operate under that pressure ? It's footballing Russian roulette.

Let's face it, he won't alter his game plan or style because he doesn't know how. He's done the same thing since he started out as manager. It will be the usual suspects and hope. He's a Trabant in a Mercedes showroom.

Would an interim boss like Noble or Warburton get more of a tune out of them ? Who knows but they couldn't possibly get a worse one. He should be sacked this very minute.

Sullivan's had about four opportunities to ditch the imbecile. The first as far back as the opening game when McDullard openly admitted we were'nt prepared. Jesus fucking wept. Can somebody please pay me 120k a week to come out with that.

If it is to be Rafa so be it. Not inspiring but we are where we are.

As for Moyes he can fuck right off from whence he came. But some mug punter will take him on.

He wins things apparently.
This is my point with him every game he’s in charge is three fucking points lost.

That last sentence is the crux of it all.
They know exactly what they're doing and just like when they bought the club, negotiations have been taking place months in advance for the sale of it. These people may be clueless on the football side of things but when it comes to money, they are very astute. It's a business after all and that is how they've always seen West Ham, purely a business. Everything else from fans, merchandise etc is meaningless. Our loyalty towards the club means nothing, indeed in some ways we're probably seen as an annoyance that they can't wait to get rid of. Gold probably understood more than anyone else but in the high powered world of football finances, it's money first, I'm afraid. It's well known that there's no love lost between us as fans and those that own the club, it's been that way for a long time and it's not going to change anytime soon.
Given that level of ill feeling that's been festering for such a long time (brought on by those in their ivory towers, I hasten to add) you have to ask yourself are they worried by it all and the answer is a resounding NO. Not in the slightest. Sadly for us it's water off a ducks I'm afraid. Do they care about relegation? No. Do they care whether Moyes is in charge? No. Do they give a flying fuck about us, the fans? I think you know the answer to that one!
They know exactly what they're doing and have done for a long long time, for all we know, they've probably already sold the club and the Bentley's already good to go!
The harsh fact is, they owe us nothing, they saw an opportunity beyond their wildest dreams and quite literally won the jackpot when they bought West Ham.
We've been played like a two bob fiddle, our only hope now is that there's someone out there with a tad of decency to take a very good club to another level.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:53 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:59 am

They know exactly what they're doing and just like when they bought the club, negotiations have been taking place months in advance for the sale of it. These people may be clueless on the football side of things but when it comes to money, they are very astute. It's a business after all and that is how they've always seen West Ham, purely a business. Everything else from fans, merchandise etc is meaningless. Our loyalty towards the club means nothing, indeed in some ways we're probably seen as an annoyance that they can't wait to get rid of. Gold probably understood more than anyone else but in the high powered world of football finances, it's money first, I'm afraid. It's well known that there's no love lost between us as fans and those that own the club, it's been that way for a long time and it's not going to change anytime soon.
Given that level of ill feeling that's been festering for such a long time (brought on by those in their ivory towers, I hasten to add) you have to ask yourself are they worried by it all and the answer is a resounding NO. Not in the slightest. Sadly for us it's water off a ducks I'm afraid. Do they care about relegation? No. Do they care whether Moyes is in charge? No. Do they give a flying fuck about us, the fans? I think you know the answer to that one!
They know exactly what they're doing and have done for a long long time, for all we know, they've probably already sold the club and the Bentley's already good to go!
The harsh fact is, they owe us nothing, they saw an opportunity beyond their wildest dreams and quite literally won the jackpot when they bought West Ham.
We've been played like a two bob fiddle, our only hope now is that there's someone out there with a tad of decency to take a very good club to another level.
I know their tighter than a fucking Nuns chuff so are dithering to pay the cunt off
I think they refer to us as customers now mate.
Says it all .

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:07 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:53 pm

I know their tighter than a fucking Nuns chuff so are dithering to pay the cunt off
Says it all .
If they cared about the club, he would have gone before the world cup. And even if they did have a sudden lightbulb moment they'd try and drag it out as long as possible, less compensation to pay out.
It wouldn't surprise me if we draw/win on Saturday and he's given another 3 matches tbh.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:53 pm
Says it all .
If they cared about the club, he would have gone before the world cup. And even if they did have a sudden lightbulb moment they'd try and drag it out as long as possible, less compensation to pay out.
It wouldn't surprise me if we draw/win on Saturday and he's given another 3 matches tbh.
I hear the sound of pennies dropping and it's difficult to disagree with anything you've written apart from the bit about fans. Although as you say money talks the revenue from fans, sorry customers, is still massively important. Revenue from ticket sales and sales of overpriced merchandise still amount to a decent percentage of income so they do rely on your continued custom. I'm not saying "our" because I don't go anymore.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Says it all .
I just think they are gambling.In Sullivan's head is that his convinced
Moyes will turn it around and they won't have pay out the extra compensation.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:59 pm

I hear the sound of pennies dropping and it's difficult to disagree with anything you've written apart from the bit about fans. Although as you say money talks the revenue from fans, sorry customers, is still massively important. Revenue from ticket sales and sales of overpriced merchandise still amount to a decent percentage of income so they do rely on your continued custom. I'm not saying "our" because I don't go anymore.
If you're referring to pennies dropping as in how they think as businessmen about the club then sadly I've known all along what they're about. Was I taken in? Well I have to admit I was but that didn't last long. In fact I can remember exactly when that was. Before getting my seat at the OS we were invited to Stratford to a shop whereby you went in and selected your seat. All very pleasant indeed. I had a query some weeks later and went to same said shop. It was boarded up, gone!!
That's when I knew, they were wronguns and we were in the do do.
But if you're referring to pennies dropped as in loss of sales, I'm pleased to say that I haven't contributed to that snidey little bastards pocket for a considerable period of time, nor will I ever as long as those things are still at the helm.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:24 pm

I just think they are gambling.In Sullivan's head is that his convinced
Moyes will turn it around and they won't have pay out the extra compensation.
The midget doesn't care mate. Moyes in Moyes out he couldn't care less, he's going, selling up, finished, kaput.
He'll be back in taffy land just about the time we come to play Cardiff next season and guess what, guaranteed he'll be their chairman.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Moysie knew he was going to win today apparently..
Moysie is a winner.. Its what he does

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Moysie is a massive fraud I say