Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 10282
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 1772
x 1427

Re: Moyes rumour and.....

Post by terrya1965 »

Jim White of Talksport is certainly in his cor er.We win a game in the PL and his demanding the owners give him a new contract.

If Sullivan did,Steidten will be walking at the end of the season and it will be our loss.

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 19673
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 563
x 2459

Re: Moyes rumour and.....

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:26 am Jim White of Talksport is certainly in his cor er.We win a game in the PL and his demanding the owners give him a new contract.

If Sullivan did,Steidten will be walking at the end of the season and it will be our loss.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A few days ago you were saying that Steidten would be appointing the next manager. You really should make your mind up old chap.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 19019
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 2377
x 3475

Re: Moyes rumour and.....

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:10 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:26 am Jim White of Talksport is certainly in his cor er.We win a game in the PL and his demanding the owners give him a new contract.

If Sullivan did,Steidten will be walking at the end of the season and it will be our loss.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A few days ago you were saying that Steidten would be appointing the next manager. You really should make your mind up old chap.
Pardon for interrupting you two’s Tinsy winsy bitchfest but , in Tez’s defence there he did use the magic word above …
IF.

I don’t think that can be construed as neither contradiction or flip flopping.

As you were . CHARRRRGGE ! :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 19673
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 563
x 2459

Re: Moyes rumour and.....

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:44 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:10 pm


:lol: :lol: :lol:

A few days ago you were saying that Steidten would be appointing the next manager. You really should make your mind up old chap.
Pardon for interrupting you two’s Tinsy winsy bitchfest but , in Tez’s defence there he did use the magic word above …
IF.

I don’t think that can be construed as neither contradiction or flip flopping.

As you were . CHARRRRGGE ! :lol:
Well spotted. But you will have noticed that following the use of that little word he did make a fairly sweeping statement that was only lacking the normal forum confirmation that it is FACT. Good to know Terry has his finger on his mate Tim’s pulse. ;)

As you were.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 19019
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 2377
x 3475

Re: Moyes rumour and.....

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:12 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:44 pm

Pardon for interrupting you two’s Tinsy winsy bitchfest but , in Tez’s defence there he did use the magic word above …
IF.

I don’t think that can be construed as neither contradiction or flip flopping.

As you were . CHARRRRGGE ! :lol:
Well spotted. But you will have noticed that following the use of that little word he did make a fairly sweeping statement that was only lacking the normal forum confirmation that it is FACT. Good to know Terry has his finger on his mate Tim’s pulse. ;)

As you were.
As long as it’s only my pulse that’s fine :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
tassiehammer
Posts: 3569
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:21 am
Location: tasmania
x 1453
x 1178

Re: Moyes rumour and.....

Post by tassiehammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:12 pm
Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:44 pm

Pardon for interrupting you two’s Tinsy winsy bitchfest but , in Tez’s defence there he did use the magic word above …
IF.

I don’t think that can be construed as neither contradiction or flip flopping.

As you were . CHARRRRGGE ! :lol:
Well spotted. But you will have noticed that following the use of that little word he did make a fairly sweeping statement that was only lacking the normal forum confirmation that it is FACT. Good to know Terry has his finger on his mate Tim’s pulse. ;)

As you were.
Mmmm the word fact in capital letters. Has the numerical one's alter ego been discovered? :o :D :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 16006
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Huish Episcopi
x 1243
x 3495

Re: Moyes rumour and.....

Post by palerider »

I saw Will Still at Waterloo Sunday night about to get the Eurostar. I'd had a few by then so shouted out 'Oi Will. You getting the Hammers gig then ?'

He told me to fuck off.

I'll take that as a yes.

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 9669
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 226
x 359

Re: Moyes rumour and.....

Post by ToneLoc »

palerider wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:21 am I saw Will Still at Waterloo Sunday night about to get the Eurostar. I'd had a few by then so shouted out 'Oi Will. You getting the Hammers gig then ?'

He told me to fuck off.

I'll take that as a yes.
That’s how I met my Mrs
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 19019
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 2377
x 3475

Re: Moyes rumour and.....

Post by Newmarket »

ToneLoc wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:53 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:21 am I saw Will Still at Waterloo Sunday night about to get the Eurostar. I'd had a few by then so shouted out 'Oi Will. You getting the Hammers gig then ?'

He told me to fuck off.

I'll take that as a yes.
That’s how I met my Mrs
Did she tell you to fuck off too Tony ? :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 19019
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 2377
x 3475

Re: Well now David.

Post by Newmarket »

Bump .

Worth a bump I reckon :lol:

Good thread
Bring back Jonathon !

Post Reply